Rock music is dea-

>rock music is dea-

-d

rock music is dea--d?

This. Who the fuck cares about this garbage band? All of their albums sound the goddamn same.

op, I agree with you. john dwyer is saving rock music.

Orc sounds nothing like any of their other albums.

John Dwyer is a magical space wizard who can do no wrong.

It's all in your head

This album bumps in the whip and deserves to be jerked off to on here. Also saying any genre is dead is dumb as well. Rock has clearly taken the backseat to other genres but saying that it's dead is fucking retarded.

You would know better if you actually listened to their shit. This isn't even an opinion, it does not all sound the same.

All their albums sound the same?
Have you ever listened to them? Because but you have you might be retarded

This criticism contradicts the other typical Oh Sees criticisms I hear, which are essentially just personal predilections against the growing krautrock influence heard in the newer work from this band. So which one is it? Or is it just that people are making hasty generalizations...?

Too bad no one knows who thee oh sees are.

>always thought it was 'Three Oh Sees'
>now they dropped the 'Three' so I don't have to be retarded anymore

Anyway good album, Animated Violence is fucking amazing

Fuck I meant 'Thee'. Turns out I'm retarded even after the name change

Who the fuck are "Thee Oh Sees". You mean the Oh Sees

You kidding me? Everyone knows Tidal Wave. They're more famous than plenty of other bands on here.

it's the OC's dumbass

An oh sees album = fuzz + delay + bad riffs

they have never tried to evolve their sound beyond adding a synth (that has fuzz) to this album

Ty Segall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oh Sees

meh, theres bands in the scene who legitimately do what you said but thee oh sees have just enough good jams to break the mold, but still agree that ty segall is better

The only good thing Ty has ever made was his 2008 self titled record. Everything else is dreadfully boring.

you mean OCS

dwyer was around much longer than ty, and ty takes direct influence from him. the oh sees are ever evolving and changing, this is such a shit tier and uninformed opinion. i do agree that ty has somewhat more variety in his styles and bands but dwyer is superior.

this opinion is trash too, he has made several very good albums and projects. his album with the guy from white fence is good albiet mostly covers, twins is a really good album. his 2008 self titled that you mention is not his best release at all but it's still decent. ty is cool because he has definitely not stuck to one particular sound. his more recent albums have been pretty mediocre though, as is the case sometimes, just seems to get less and less creative as he goes, getting more and more boring standard rock.

how can you say an album with Keys To The Castle, Paranoise and Raw Optics is exactly the same as their previous output

>thee-oh-sees-orc-album-art
>thee

user...

actually, it's just oh sees

Listen to 1, then Sucks Blood, then Orc and say that again

>Ty Segall
>Good
HAHAHAHA

Listened to it all, Cooling Tower is pretty chill.

My first exposure to this band was this most recent album. Watched a live performance on youtube and they fucking ripped. Dont understand why there is so many upset retards in this thread but I want to know what are some of their best albums so I can get educated on them. Thanks

My personal faves are Carrion Crawler/the Dream, A Weird Exits, and Floating Coffin. Everyone will have different faves though because they are a consistent and diverse band

my favorite album of theirs

I just have all the albums of theirs that I have in my music library with the artist name 'Oh Sees' because I really don't give a shit about their name switching, I just want it all to be in the same place when I sort by artist

Contrary to the other user, my favourites besides Orc are Drop and Mutilator Defeated at Last.

isn't this what everybody says about artists they don't like? i mean opinions are opinions but you gotta be a real dumbfuck to actually think this.

they have clusters of albums/certain eras where the sound is similar, but beginning, middle, and current oh sees all sound very different from each other.

cool death/sucks blood = comfy oh sees
masters bedroom to castlemania = garage rock
carrion crawler to a weird exits = psych-rock