I'm thinking of losing my virginity with a whore

I'm thinking of losing my virginity with a whore

Do it faggot

I mean, if you are too pathetic to be a man and get it on your own efforts, sure

For some it is really difficult to seduce a woman

or you like on demand no strings sex.
>you dont pay them to fuck you pay them to get the fuck out

I did that. Kind of regret it even though I got to try anal as well

Anything in life worth having is difficult

If it's with a woman, there is always a string.

I have not done it yet thinking that remorse would lead me to suicide

I dont think OP was talking about paying a dude to pound your anus faggot. Stick to the /f/aggot board.

A part of me is glad I tried it, now i won't be a complete noob if I find a grill. The other part of me feels like a failure for having to resort to that.

It's not going to make you feel better. The best part of sex by far is the satisfaction of finding someone that wants to fuck you.

i did, ask me anything

Do it ...then strangle the whore to death and decapitate her hands and head, throw the corpse in a lake close by and never speak of this again.

There will be some psychological explanation for people who want to have sex, but they are afraid to see their body ?, I do not hate my body, but I think I am afraid that others will see me naked

How did you feel after doing it?

Not great. Wasn't a good experience. put me off sex for 5 years, because I thought it wasn't much better than fapping. Then I found a girl that liked me and it was completely different. I would advise waiting

no not really the best part of sex is the sex

What is your recommendation? Should I wait?

where i live u can bang a whore for 5 dollars US

i fuck whores constantly, its about as meaningful to me as changing my socks.

Yes. Just wait until you meet a girl you like/likes you. There's no rush. A lot of girls like breaking in a newbie.

No, the other guy has it right. I felt nothing being with two hookers. Didn't even cum. Just felt bored after a while.

I guaran-fucking-tee you that you are wrong. Fucking a sex worker who's just doing her job because she needs the money feels nothing like fucking a woman that wants to be with you because she is attracted to you. Being desired feels amazing.

So what is the difference between having sex and masturbating? it sounds like you spend money unnecessarily

"Ok, so bend over to I can put my pee-pee in your pooper. what? That's how it works, right?"

>I'm thinking of losing my virginity with a whore
dont all virgins?

Masturbation is better in one way, fucking someone else is better in another way.

True, but some can stave it off longer than others. I waited until I was 28.

It won't change anything in your life.

All woman deserve death

Everyone knows the base mechanics of sex. It's intimacy that has to be learned. Just watching her sleep in the breaking light of dawn after a night of lovemaking is worth more than fucking a thousand whores. Don't worry about being a virgin. It really doesnt matter.

This is what scares me, I do not want to reach that age thinking about what it would be like to feel a woman, even knowing that later I will commit suicide I think I will do it, I will do another thread to tell you if you want

Sure, let's hear it!

I no longer am - went to a hooker. Now I feel like I won't be able to have normal sex with a woman because it's lost value.

Judging from your meme, youre probably in your late teens early twenties.

Judging your text post, id say do it. Stop posting about it here and go do it. Its not as spectacular as every makes it sound. Use a jimmy hat and youll get out of there just fine.

/thread

Nope