Post the most unexplainable pic

Post the most unexplainable pic

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5026369/NBA-star-tweets-incredible-photo-damaged-team-plane.html
ancient-code.com/airplane-carrying-oklahoma-nba-players-collides-with-ufo-at-30000-feet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explainable, bird strike

it's a fucking bachelorette party you fucking fag

duh!

sauce

typical Sup Forums poster setup

The story is that the "bird strike" happened at 30,000 ft in the middle of the night...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5026369/NBA-star-tweets-incredible-photo-damaged-team-plane.html

lel how else yould u xray a baby who wants to move around .....

its a fucking shoop newfag

*cough* Aliens *cough*

The naked guy was shooped in

idiot

ancient-code.com/airplane-carrying-oklahoma-nba-players-collides-with-ufo-at-30000-feet/

lel
>being this level of faggot

This also just makes me laugh so hard, at the same time as fully confusing the fuck out of me.

At 30,000 feet, in the middle of the night.

These two are completely explainable. People are dancing in the first. A freak is hitting a bong in the second.

That was not hard to explain.

You fucking retard. There was already a link to the story in this post: How about you drown yourself in a toilet you disgusting piece of garbage?

Razors blades inside a bathroom wall. Many Americans found them while they were restructuring the bathroom. There is an explanation, and it's one of the most 'Murica things that they ever did.

Typical faggot response

no it isn't ?

kys u literal sack of shit

You're totally undeniably correct. There's no possible way that the plane could have hit a bird while flying at altitudes a variety of birds can reach. Must have been aliens.

What’s the explaining?

I GOT THIS!!!
It was their daughters birthday and they couldn't afford a male stripper.....so...... they got her dad to to do it.

Explain this Sup Forums

UFO doesn't mean alien you fuck.

what the fuck
is this real?

Old homes had a razor disposal slot in the wall itself. So many many older homes have a cache of used razor blades behind the bathroom wall, such as this.

Not OP but I'll explain. Old medicine cabinets used to have a razor blade disposal slot, which was essentially just a hole in the wall. So when you threw them away, they just piled up in there.

No. I believe it was an April Fools Joke or something of that nature. It was all over Plebbit and shit.

In the olden days, like in the 60's, it was common to have a "razor slot" in the cabinet, where old razor blades would be thrown and fall into the wall. The main advantage of this method, instead of throwing them away in the bin, was that the cutting risk for other people (like the person who threw away the garbage, or the garbage men) was nothing, reducing the risk of transmitting blood diseases. Of course the main disadvantage was that they would be piled inside the wall and there was no way to dispose of them, but no one fucking cared because "When this will be a problem, I'll be dead, so it's not my problem".

okay fags we get it

explain the most 'murican thing, they pushed it through a slot in the wall?

lel

thats from when trump won and they put up a webcam in newyork. just some people being silly with toy skeleton hands.

"art"

Start doing reasonable responses anytime moron

whew thanks for a second there i thought they were real skellington hands

glow in the dark CIA nigger at season one hwndu

The slot was fitted perfectly for the razorblade, you just push it in and it falls behind the wall

possibly the greatest of all trolling

Other answers might be accurate, but I can tell you from experience... construction workers putting up walls often drop their dulled razors behind the wall before they're finished mudding/taping.

Nope, it's the fact that they didn't care how to deal with the razor blades in the future, because by then they would be dead and that wouldn't be their problem. Classic selfish, short-thinking American design. I've explained it here:

if I remember correctly it had to go in widthways, not lengthways

he should be proud damnit!

Fucking niggers

Nice dubs. Yes, you are correct. But you also needed to push it in into the slot.

He’s a stripper obviously

These are rusty now

Just googled these

>gaweg
Fokof

>unexplainable

TV mounted on wall with stand attached

Mods are asleep. Post razor holes

You could restore each one of them and shave your entire life with a zero shaving blade emission on your account. Americans think about everything.

Why does the tv in the corner still have the bottom part to stand in a table if its mounted on the wall?

It dose not matter it’s not plugged in

Phwoarrrrr

crowd of cringe.

but traps are indeed gay, tho.

Inside medicine cabinets there used to be a slot to drop used blades into, found this many times remodeling.

The bottom part rests not the wall thus leaving room for your hand to teach behind and insert the scart leads

Potato

no way in hell these aren't juggaloz

'art'

Fuck you

That's just a huge bread, what's so inexplicable about that

Birds can't fly outside the atmosphere. Radiation belts will kill them.

Ay mami

Have you never seen a portable shower before?

kek

oh HELL no. I don't usually respond to these stupid ass posts, but no way in hell am I risking my motherboard.