Remember when Sup Forums cared about this band?

Remember when Sup Forums cared about this band?
Yeah, me neither.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4 manchildren - the band

Panda.. would make a good girl..

fuck these nu-males

is that deerhunter

Sadly Sup Forums only cares about memerap and Grimes instead of actual music now.

FUCK ALL OF YOU
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i like track called Applesauce. it's very funny and calm. rest of their shit is worst overrated music has been ever created

I'm sorry, but who are you? Who the fuck do you think you are? I did not raise you like this. I raised you to be a good upstanding boy. Who the fuck do you think you are? What is your problem? Do you think I put a roof over your head for this?

im going to blow you up

Everything they did after Indian is shit.

first day here bitcharino? Anco is official Sup Forumscore, Sup Forums has cared about them for years until the new wave of underage came and shilled memerap and shit the board up

fucking this man
and let them drop some new shit, the hype will become real

t. Pickle Grips fan butthurt bc Avey dissed your memerap idols

I remember, but I could never work out why.
All their music is just shit, especially that merriweather post pavillion bullshit.
literally some of the lamest faux art-pop I've ever heard

The duo debuted with the tenderly dissonant post-psychedelic electronica of Spirit They're Gone Spirit They've Vanished (Animal, 2000). This extraterrestrial android vaudeville evokes the Flaming Lips and Mercury Rev in their most anarchic ventures. The shorter pieces simply revel in their accustomed eccentricity. Spirit They've Vanished is a tentative ballad drenched in harsh electronic noise (no other instruments), basically a duet of voice and electronics. Drums and guitars debut in April & The Phantom, a spastic rave-up with pastoral vocals and whistles. Bat You'll Fly drowns in nostalgic keyboards and vocals that are looped around. The longer pieces, though, toy with creative processes to construct a song and let it evolve into something else. Buzzing electronics and terse piano notes slowly coalesce into the tender piano-based elegy of Penny Dreadfuls. The simple lullaby over vibrating organ of Chocolate Girl picks up strength as it goes, incorporating a loud bass, syncopated drumming and pastoral guitar, while the keyboards sound more and more alien. The 13-minute Alvin Row unleashes dissonant free-jazz jamming, a vibrant piano sonata, snippets of circus motifs, vocal sounds that are not quite singing and a samba-like percussive frenzy. It is all (deliberately) chaotic and unfocused, but nonetheless gentle. It is hard to pinpoint the rhythms and the arrangements, although the melodies are quite hummable and even serene. Cacophonous rock music had always been a game of subverting everything, while Animal Collective only subverts the instrumental parts.

oh hey pierriot scurfury

>implying
MPP was the beginning of all this shit

People with diarrhea taste always say that. Animal Collective is too intimidating for them

I want to fuck Panda Bear in his cute lil boipussi and make him squeal

This entire thread is really a sign of the times for this place. Minds which couldn't grasp the genius of STGSTV if you were to cut open their craniums and pour it in. And it is food for thought that the rise of people like them happened to coincide with the rise of shit music being seriously discussed on here.

Strawberry Jamb? Bitch?

Man of Oil is the best thing AnCo has put out since Feels. The band is still alive and well.

when did he do that?

this thing isn't discussed enough, it's the best animal collective related release of the decade

Srsly, so good

OP... that's not Real Estate

>actual music

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E

why do people imply that is a bad performance, i really don't get it

a meme has never been forced so hard

It's really not, but a lot of their songs played live look really awkward.