Half an hour until i ask my crush out ama

Half an hour until i ask my crush out ama

Best of luck faggot

thank you but i am farely confident she will reject me

Do you realize that all women are a "bad day" from fucking a guy in the bar or shoving a pen up their ass here?

She's probably fucked/sucked 100's of dicks.

Enjoy!

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take
~Some tv show guy

i am fairly confident she didnt fuck any guys from any bar and frankly i dont know about the shoving things in ass but she is the quiet/shy type of girl. She doesnt even have instagram or facebook
Imagine that
A girl in 2017 who doesnt have instagram

ill probably miss this one but once i do this i will be able to move one with my fucking life and get over her

then its already over

>whether you think you can or you can't your right

but fuck that bitch, if she isnt sucking your cock in 35 minutes

Yeah fuck her if she ain't fucking you

already got the messaged prepared , it is direct and straight to the point "hey, i think you are cute wanna go out for a movie"~~ of course in another langauge as i am not a native

Where u from

romania

I’m after a girl who doesn’t even own a phone, let alone an Instagram account.

I have this one internet friend from romania he is a fucking faggot

mine isnt that far either , she has a phone but doesnt use it at all,
i think she is just like me , just stalking people on facebook while not actually posting anything

well most romanians are poor stupid faggots so yeah he isnt anything special

Yet you are here

hey mate i know this is Sup Forums so kys fake and gay but in all seriousness i wish you the best of luck. i've been there and its true: you never know until you ask and the worst she can do is say no so you move on. it's not the end of the world if she says no. if she does say no, it's incentive to work harder to improve yourself to have better chances the next time. good luck out there.

Even if it doesnt go to plan, she will take it as a compliment and it will make her day.

When she says yes, have a great time with her, see if you click. she sounds like the type of girl who would want to take it slow

im in the exact same boat. the struggle is real

thats the thing, i've just started the /selfinprovmentgeneral/ thing and thats why i am asking -- i want to move on, if he rejects me i will be even more motivated , if she accepts well wtf ive got a date

also this isnt fake and definitely not gay

and i have no issue with that
i am really not looking for a quick fuck , i frankly dont care and got better stuff to do than chasing skirts
am i a big faggot for looking for a relationship? maybe but thats the only thing i am missing in my life

keep it up man. i believe in you :)

>people thinking that these girls dont have a facebook account in the year of our lord 2017
theyre just hiding it from you because she's gonna use you then leave you and shedoesnt want you stalking her or anythinng once shes done

dont feel like a big faggot for looking for a relationship. a long term relationship is gonna make you happier than a quick fuck

What made you think the perfect time to plan and do that would be in half an hour

she does have a facebook, i am friends with her on that but its just a formality , she doesnt use it ( i may or may not have looked through her activity ) and she literally has no new posts/likes/mentions in 3 years

>thinking its her real facebook

why today?
i started going to the gym a month and a half ago (so not nearly enough time )and i will have a retardetly busy month of december and she will have a retardetly hard month of novemeber so i figured today would be decent ( wanted to ask her on friday but plans got a bit derailed)
why in 30 minutes?
she has courses till 8 oclock and i want her to receive the message at home, after she is done with the day but not to late

>thinking that every girl has to have a facebook and if she doesnt then its a conspiracy and shes hiding something from you

if she indeed has 2 different facebook profiles then i would be happy if she rejects me
i dont want no duplicitous bitches

i have trust issues but if it does turn out shes memeing you remember that some user posting on Sup Forums warned you. i do hope it goes well for you though buddy. gona paste more pictures of this slut for good luck

ay real shit right here

I've never understood the player mentality every fucking guy i meet has got. Theyre really missing out on finding a girl who really values them for who they are.

one night stands would be fun and i wouldnt ever turn it down. but also i kind of think doing that will stain my morals. anyway...

When i met my ex i wish i would have been less pushy about progressing the relationship. When you go to the cinema with her, make it obvious you want more than a friendship but if it doesnt feel right, dont take it too far. its a minefield so just play it as it comes. yoiull have so many more chances to kiss her or whatever if you click with her.

Good luck and have a great time

last one

TELL HER TO BUY BITCOIN U FAGGOT

>make it obvious you want more than a friendship
i have no clue how to do that, ill probably resort to asking Sup Forums again if it comes to that
>minefield
i hate emotional minefields
>click with her
i never trully got what the fuck does that even mean i just know i can notice the sun shining when i am with her

you'll know if you click. hard to describe but you'll know it, i promise.

>i just know i can notice the sun shining when i am with her
If this is genuine, then godspeed you not-dumb frogposter..

no regrets. better to know that you tried than questioning what could have been for the rest of your life.

the only time i was not dumb i might add in the past 4 years

its this kind of stuff that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside and feel really happy for op. i cant help but feel happy for him for striving to be more than a frog poster :^)

this all the way

what's happening OP?

Make it obvious by complementing her appearance. Ask her after the date if she wants to do this again sometime. Stuff like that, keep it gentle on a first date dont stress it at all

Not at the start of the relationship, but after while it probably will be, unless my ex was just a bitch and most girls are easy to read which could be the case. I more meant you might find it hard to find a balance between pushy and interested. Just dont worry about it, its really quite hard to supremely fuck up.

By click i just mean if you get along with her, like if it really feels like it will progress into a relationship and wasnt too awkward for a first date

Honestly, Id give so much to be able to see the sun shining when im with a girl again. This girl would be stupid to say no to you

here goes nothing
by the time you've read this i will have send the message

inb4 Op never come back cause he's been destroyed

report back what she says pleaseeee

i sent her the message
now ill wait
probably it will take a while for her to respond

wat do if she say no ?

not op but i would recommend for him/hope he does move on and not let it get him down.

umm nothing special
probably my response will be something like
"well, hope i made you a little happier today and if you dont mind pls dont share this with (((common friends)))

If she says no then you know its time to move on, as hard as that might be. You can live your life knowing you werent a faggot and gave it a pop.

She wont say no though, i beleive in op

How long have you loved her mate ?

give or take half a year

the tension is killing me

Damn you have balls, asking after 6 months. It's been 6 years and i've never talked to my crush

well its killing me to
still noi response

she responded, havent yet "seen" her message
need to get my bpm lower first

Breathe.

"first response "what?"
off to a good start seems like

You're rejected. Friend zone speech. Just read it. Good job saying anything though.

yep, already am preparing for the message, ill just respond , "hope i made your day a little bit bitter , cya and have fun in your life

Just go for it already. Abandon all delusions of control. Tell them the romanian equivalent of asking them out, and be genuine about it.

already did that, was pretty clear what i am about
awating for the rejecting message atm

so is that a no? oh well. shake it off and move on i guess. find someone who will really appreciate you :)

scrodinger answer atm

Good luck faggot,wish I had your confidence a few years back

Ask her but just dont be a bitch about it

Where we at then romanian bastard???

we are at "what?"
still hasnt responded
asked her and i wasnt a bitch aobut it,waiting for a response