Hey meat cucks why are nearly all of you so fat and ugly and have gyno bitch tits...

Hey meat cucks why are nearly all of you so fat and ugly and have gyno bitch tits? When will you stop paying for assholes to abuse and kill harmless animals and join the vegan master race you faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm
veganbiologist.com/2016/01/04/humans-are-not-herbivores/
youtube.com/watch?v=dSjE8xw_-Dg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Animals have no rights.

btw who made you think that u need abused dead animals to build muscle?

They have a right to live cunt.

Trying to bait this hard, kek

They don't.

Grate counter arguments meat cucks.

>guise I'm baiting as hard as I can

>failure bait and overuse of 'cuck'
2/10 i know you can do better

I like to eat meat, and there's nothing you or anyone else can do to stop me.

There's all the argument I need.

Explain why only meat eaters have gyno serious question.

> implying those of us who choose to be omnivores like we have always been are fat
KYS OP

You're a troll, an idiot, or both. Patrick admits he got big as a meat eater. His switch to vegetarian then vegan cane after. The fact he competes in strongman as a vegan is great, no doubt, but he isn't exactly crushing the competition. Watch his vegan channel on YouTube for a clue.

That is true for now, but there are other good tasting options that doe not require animals to be harmed, so this makes you a scum fuck.

>171cm
AHAHAHA WHEN WILL THE MANLETS EVER LEARN

>only cares about animals to feel superior to meat-eaters
>meat-eaters don't care what you think
>get angry and piss in diaper

>implying there are no fat vegans
>nice bait

>there are other good tasting options that doe not require animals to be harmed
You wish.

I can't imagine how boring your life must be to come here and try and stir shit up over something so meaningless and trivial. Enjoy your alone time because you'll have plenty of it in the years to come.

Matan Shelomi, Zoologist, on Quora:
Humans are definitely omnivores.
The best evidence is our teeth: we have biting/tearing/ripping incisors and canines (like carnivores) and chewing molars (like herbivores). Animals with such diverse teeth tend to be omnivores.

Chemically, we lack cellulases or cellulosic symbionts that many herbivores have, and have lots of proteases that carnivores do. But we do have sucrases that let us digest fruits. Humans require vitamin B12 to thrive, which can only come from animal sources or certain bacteria (vegans must supplement their diet). We also require vitamin C, which is present in citrus fruits and organ meat, the latter probably being our evolutionary ancestor's main source.
Interestingly, we have very powerful livers (the detoxification organ) and a very strong ability to smell rot/decay/decomposition relative to other animals. This suggests we may have evolved as scavengers, eating dead (but not too decayed) carcasses killed by other animals.

Lastly, our closest evolutionary relatives, the chimpanzees, are omnivores. The leading theory as to how humans evolved is that we became long-distance runners and hunted food by running it down until it tired, and that our access to meat and protein enabled our brains to evolve further than otherwise. So meat-eating is in our history as well as our DNA and physiology.

Delgado is vegan since birth, you got owned retard.

and this is all the wind Patric got as a vegan.

2011 4th place at loglifting worldcup (185 kg)
2011 German record in loglifting +105 kg (185 kg)
2011 German Champion and total winner in log lifting -GFSA
2011 German record in beer keg lifting (13 repeats)[4]
2011 Germany's Strongest Man 2011[5]
2012 European Champion in Powerlifting Class –140 kg division (GPA)[6]
2012 World record beer keg lifting (150,2 kg)[7]
2012 World record Front Hold 20 kg (1:26,14 Minuten)[8]
2013 World record yoke-walk, 550,2 kg over 10 m in Toronto[9]
2015 World record yoke-walk, 560 kg in 28 seconds[10]

Dude, I'm poor. Like it or not, meat is cheaper than most other food. Plus easier to prepare.
I have personally fostered over 3 dozen animals in the last 2 years alone, wtf have you done for animal welfare beyond being an insufferable ass?

>iranian born
>german's strongest man
Cannot make this shit up

BUT U R HURT DA ABIDALS!!!!!1111111111

Wrong.

total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.

If you have to care about everything then even not eating meat is immoral

Gyno and being fat are not the same 100% of gyno's are meat eaters, owned bitch.

from Vegetarian Resource Group Faggot, u should still kys

Humans are classic examples of omnivores in all relevant anatomical traits. There is no basis in anatomy or physiology for the assumption that humans are pre-adapted to the vegetarian diet. For that reason, the best arguments in support of a meat-free diet remain ecological, ethical, and health concerns.

[Dr. McArdle is a vegetarian and currently Scientific Advisor to The American Anti-Vivisection Society. He is an anatomist and a primatologist.]

You don't have to care just don't buy animal products, its really easy and vegan food is good tasting.

>I love these animals
>I don't care if they go extinct

No one cares about vegetarians idiot we are talking about vegans.

And the link if ur too busy sucking cock while dreaming of saving cattle to look it up. But since you get plenty of protein/vitamins/etc from semen I guess ur diet works

vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm

Lol you are retarded, they wont go extinct if breeders stop breeding them idiot.

>just don't buy animal products
>the non-animal equivalent costs twice as much

Daily reminder that dioxins and estrogen in milk are lowering your testosterone and giving you acne. Daily reminder that meat gives you cancer and heart disease.

Monkeys and apes are actually omnivores, and a hippo's tusks are solely for combat.

You lost most of us at "cuck", dipshit.

Science doesn’t give two shits about your politics or feelings. Think global warming is a hoax or that vaccines are dangerous? Doesn’t matter, you’re wrong. just like with humans being natural omnivores.

kys

Now Im hungry af

Found the bitch tits.

faggot

milk also has high levels of saturated fat which is detrimental to ur cholesterol levels.

but milk tastes really good my dude so ima grip and sip.

>171

Not to mention how all the fake "meat" looks and tastes like shit

Here's your vegan source asshole, you can go ahead and deny ur ancestry and supplent your way to cuddle fucking feelings. I'mma enjoy my steak, and pork, and venison, and chicken, and lamb, and goat, and rabbit, ETC ETC fucking ETC lol

I’ve said it earlier and I say it again. This is not an argument for not being vegan. Humans are omnivores, but can live on a completely vegan diet with the supplementation of B12 from fermentation. I think that trying to claim that humans are something else than omnivores are just counter productive since it’s quite easily debunked and we lose credibility. There are plenty of reasons to be vegan and still stick to what is true. This post is mainly focused on debunking the claim that humans are herbivores and should therefore eat only plants, but the post should qualify to debunk anyone claiming that humans are biological meat eaters and therefore should eat meat, likewise.

veganbiologist.com/2016/01/04/humans-are-not-herbivores/

youtube.com/watch?v=dSjE8xw_-Dg

Veganism is helping with global warming big time and could solve world hunger, but even if it doesn't animal deserve to live and not be abused.

they're sickened by meat but are constantly trying to replicate the flavor

vegans never/rarely eat fake meat
everything else tastes better once you stop sucking down heart disease and heavily processed dog shit

Than don't buy that and make your own, vegan diet is the cheapest, its only expensive if you buy over priced pre made shit and because its new.

>humans are not herbivores
duh
are you retarded?
humans are omnivores
thus you can choose one of the other if you like
choosing all veg you will live ten years longer
choosing all meat you will die at 40
nice strawman you fucking moron

>doesn't look like bacon
>doesn't taste like bacon
That's what I like to call fakon.

Wrong.

total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.

Owned bitch and stop sucking those cow tits.

>it starts tasting good once you forget what good food tastes like
I can't wait.

You didn't actually read the post, did you? He actually makes the same point, and more articulately than you at that.

It tastes different, but good. Why are you cucked so hard by the animal abusing industry that you can't live without corpses in your mouth?

>world overpopulated
>"Everyone should be vegan and live longer!"
>world even more overpopulated

i'm just doing my part to stop overpopulation

um no meat eater I know are so cuck they have to eat only meat. Not to mention only 3 people in the last several generations of my family died before 87 (2 due to accidents, 1 to cancer) that worked in a high asbestos environment) most of my family live to the 90's and at least half of every meal is meat. Nice generalization.

Vegan bitchtits are caused by xenoestrogens found in most of their protein soy products.

Vegans are all end up turning into autistic sissy faggots.

vegetables are cheap as fuck my man. you can buy a 40 pound sack of rice for almost nothing. potatoes, carrots, lettuce, all cheap as fuck.

if you're buying pomegranates and cashews yeah its fucking expensive but so is buying filets and tenderloins. vegetables are >always cheaper than meat alternatives.

Why do you keep thinking i care about animals?

Just pointing out that we're animals, and many eat each other. Have a great day!

Ill stop as soon as it stops pissing you off

They may taste good, but actual bacon tastes better. If they have to slaughter pigs by the millions so be it.

Hello bitch tits, only meat eaters have gyno and 100% of gay people ate meat their whole life + you don't have to eat soy to be vegan if you think its bad.
Owned faggot.

>rice is a vegetable
Stopped reading there.

YOU CAN ONLY CARE ABOUT EVERYTHING OR NOTHING, NO IN BETWEEN!

rice is a meat

You don't have to care just leave them alone?
Can't be that hard unless you are retarded.

You are a delusional fool.

So do plants you fucking murder I hope all burn in hell why can't you just get your energy form the sun like us plants

yeah but u still have to supplement to be vegan due to it not be the diet we evolved to..... because hurr durr teh animales!!1!!!!1 ewven though we killed them in much less than humane ways for like fucking 100k+ years of our existence.

I LOVE being fat and ugly......... I’m happy as a clam, too.... my gf, pic related.....

i was shopping for my bf and i yesterday, hadn't even gotten to meat or chicken. my pile consisted of:

apples, mushrooms, carrots, strawberries, and a watermelon.

my total was in the 25 - 30 dollar range already. shut up ya, 'tard.

showing some dumbass dude who has spent his entire life inside a gym does not entice me to be a vegan.

I also don't care about niggers killing eachother in africa and by your logic neither do you. Shouldn't you be enrolling in an ONG or something?

point being, food is expensive in general when you care about what you eat.

keep it up user! keep eating steak and tapping that lil hottie

nice affirmative action shitskin quote. being able to do something doesn't mean we have to do it. you don't need to shoot yourself to survive when wearing a bulletproof vest.

you eat season-less rice and potatoes then.

let me know how that works out for you.

>it starts tasting good once you stop eating heavily processed bullshit that's engineered to peak your taste buds instead of make you puke
Google pink slime
also gasoline technically tastes good
You're an idiot

Well that depends, some animals can only survive through breeding programs so if breeders where suddenly to stop doing their jobs then said animal would cease to exist, 1 example is the broad breasted white turkey, they cant breed due to the males breast being too large

>being able to do something doesn't mean we have to do it.
Yeah, exactly.

>mushrooms
>strawberries

i went to grocery store and bought 30$ worth of X
OMG X is so expensive!

>Google pink slime
I don't eat cheap meat.
>gasoline technically tastes good
I think you mean antifreeze.

Only thing you need is b12 that can't be found in animals and even animals get theri b12 supplements because they can't get enough because of modern farming. You can get b12 naturally from unfiltered fresh water or just take a b12 supplement once a week.

i would never consider myself vegan even if i never ate animal protein again

lol I know, I thought that was the point I was making. I guess the vegan only is affecting their cognitive skills

looks to me like you have been reffuted by actual facts instead of MSPaint comics and are severely assblasted

Phytoestrogens*
they also don't cause bitchtits
that's dairy. maybe you should study up before you open your mouth boy

You can't do anything with retarded niggers in africa, but you can stop animal abuse by not buying animal products genius.

Nice trips

but shit bait

you assumed i was buying in bulk, when in actuality i was buying a package of each &
8 apples for my bf and i to share.

confirmed, you are still a 'tard.

99% of animals slaughtered for food die in factory farms
unless you're literally killing them yourself or paying 10x as much for meat you're DEFINITELY eating cheap meat
inb4 you claim you hunt all your food yourself

Enjoy that one cow every 3 years you save.

xeno meaning foreign, phyto meaning plant.

xeno is one step more general than phyto.

phytoestrogens are necessarily xenoestrogens

any xenohormone disrupts normal hormone functioning.

ANY XENOHORMONE

there are no xenohormones that do not affect your endocrine system. they do that by definition.

100% of gyno's are meat eaters explain that.

that's the point. if you buy a container of 3 fucking raspberries, its going to be more expensive per raspberry than if you buy a container of say, 30 raspberries.

apple juice is fucking expensive if you buy it by the juice box.

cool sources for that fact, bro