I have a way to kill someone without a trace

i have a way to kill someone without a trace..
should i do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrodotoxin#Detection_in_body_fluids
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7396715
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Triple dubs
I think you have your answer

how ? Asking for scientifical purpose ....

Might as well post everything whilw you're at it.

You gotta tell us how you plan to do it now

i have 200 ml of Tetrodotoxin (TTX)

this--->

You blew it dumbass. You just left the trace to all of Sup Forums (incl the goverment) know that you are planning a murder.

The only way to really know if you'll get away with it is time. Come back in ten years and let us know if you get caught. I'll bump this thread until then.

It will take months of planning and I dont think you are smart enough

no one knows who i am..second---if i do do it its untraceable.i wont be a suspect

not months..just put it in food.it will show up as organ failure

>i wont be a suspect

How do YOU know?

You put it in someone's food, the police just looks at CCTV of people entering a store/workplace/restaurant that day.

Then they look at other CCTV, one by one, and see where you came from. Use a taxi? It has a camera with your face recorded. Walk? More CCTV. Go back anywhere near your home with any kind of vehicle OR on foot? Your part of town will be full of "wanted" posters. Do it in another city? Same CCTV, credit card etc. trail, still there.

And this is just the stuff that a normal person can think of - the police has other tools and rights too.

>it will show up as organ failure

"Oh, this young, otherwise healthy person just died for no reason. Let's NOT run any and all kinds of screenings for toxins!"

I just don't think you are smart enough to get away with it. So short sighted.

>Tetrodotoxin
seems when you kill some old person who is allready near death nobody would get suspicious ....

Write your own tv show

it wont show up on any tests

Also, you don't have the slightest idea what shows as what in toxicology screens. Why are you even trying?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrodotoxin#Detection_in_body_fluids

Killing's fun, don't ever pass that shit up!

there is a test
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7396715

do you have an actual reason other than being able to get away with it? like did they fuck you over or something

well then i guess i switch to ricin..

i guess cause i can

as i remember it takes more time an
the symptoms of ricin are well known

then the answer is no. it wouldn't even be fun

Maybe you could try to overdose on homosexuality antidote?

I doubt it would help you though.

The fact that you are even asking says yes. Your guestion suggests that you are currently bored and looking for some stimulus to activate you. That you are looking stimulus from murder just because kind of tells that just a ride on a rollercoaster is not going to cut it for you. That boredom won't reliev itself and can drive you quite mad If prolonged too long.

you...you get it....

play dota 2

If they deserve it. Timestamp it.

Yeah, well hate to break this to you, but you ain't exactly the only one dealing with it. Was the one and only thing that drove me to Sup Forums once and the reason why this place crashed and burned for me so fast and so totally, so I know that even Sup Forums is placebo at best. The worst thing in my mind is the apathic numbness mixed with these spikes of physical activate (like my hands twitch or I get the compulsion to judder, only last for a few seconds at a time but still a pain in the ass)

yes