If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

rule would be i can rape them whenever i want. punishment would be me raping them.

They have to take it in the ass.
Failure to do so gets punished with getting fucked in the ass.

No deodorant

idk each offense would prob just be less clothing / not showering

They have to get straight A's

Punishment is getting straight D

Mandatory short shorts in uniform

1st offence warning
2nd offence, whatever they're wearing instead is cut down to size
3rd offence it's outright removed for the day

this is weird

welcome, newfriend

Breaking any rule = having to suck anyone's dick on demand for a day. Severity of offense relates adding more days to suck dick.
Missing a day of punishment = gangbang in the yard with all dudes in the class

easy spot

are panties allowed?

Showers and change of clothes only allowed once per week, and no wiping after peeing. Tank tops, miniskirts and white panties is the mandatory school uniform. Girls can undergo smell tests of any bodypart conducted by the male students at any time.

Failure to obey the no shower rule: One hour gym each day the next week, still without showering or changing clothes

Failure to obey the no wiping rule: No panties allowed for the rest of the week

The school would reek of cunt, and I would have a boner 24/7 and probably cum just by walking around there.

what about their socks and shoes?

What about them? They can't be changed either. No idea what that part of the uniform should look like though. I like normal white socks and sneakers, so probably that.

how long would they have to wear the same socks for?

One week as with the other clothes. For extra cute girls and/or repeated offenses, the time may be extended. If a student does a smell test of their feet and they don't smell bad enough, they may be required to wear them another week too.

Would you do a smell test?

Study, choose academia over sports, respect yourself, make your parents proud
>tfw my fetish is a world populated by decent human beings

yes, only for the cute asian girls

>Punishment is getting straight D
So not your D

guys with smelly foot fetishes might do a smell test and just say it doesn't smell bad enough even if they do

No clothing allowed for girls. And toilets are inside the classrooms

any punishments?

That would be a problem indeed :^)

would you hug a lot of girls?

which smell tests would girls get asked to do the most?

Would hug all the cute ones several times a day

Armpit and crotch. I'd often ask for a smell test of the crotch after they've been to the toilet.

what if you had a crush on a girl?

I don't know really. If my crush went to this school I'd either smell test her 95% of the day, or treat her nice because she's my crush after all. My crush is taller than me though, so at least I could get some of that pit smell from hugs.

feet smell tests would be popular too

Probably yes. I'm more of a pit and crotch guy though. Smelly girl feet doesn't really have those pheromones, in my (limited) experience

the cutest girls would have 3 guys smelling her at any given time, one for each armpit and her crotch

All girls have to wear either short skirts/booty shorts with thigh high socks or a skin tight dress
1st infraction means public use for facials from anyone, 2nd is suck anyone's cock, and third is to wear nothing but be permanently paired with someone as their fuck slave

This is a girl from my school btw

what if she has a boyfriend?

He must be forced to watch
Same girl btw

imagine a girl who has a bf reaches the 3rd offense and gets paired with a creepy pervy guy who likes her

That'd be the best

Y'all fapping?

do you think he would taunt the bf using her?

Pubic hair is mandatory
>1st violation is removal of all clothing below waist
>2nd violation is removal of clitoral hood

I can rape them any time I want.

1. Having a bf/fucking with someone else - Her ass gets locked in a hallway, where everyone can fuck her.

2. Not showing up to school - get a small vibrator, that she should wear for the next 3 school days.

>2nd violation is removal of clitoral hood

they get a warning first, seems fair

the bf might try to save her

Rule: you have to be barefoot. And wear shorts shorts and tight tank tops

Violation: you have to suck off all the males in the school and let them cum on you