It still hurts lads

It still hurts lads.....

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jl9EjEQnI5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea, he really did a number on Trump in that video

Holy shit, John Oliver is a comedic genius. That video literally made me reconsider my vote

Will Trumpfags ever recover?

Really makes you think...

>all these samefagging Hillary cucks

That video made me become a /cruzmissile/

>implying

He just really made me reconsider man, he spoke so much truth.... Trump is simply all talk

Based Oliver should run, he has my vote!

I really liked Trump man, I did. But he's just not as good as Hillary, John Oliver BLEW HIM THE FUCK OUT....

Is this not technically real b8 since its so easy to spot?

that settles it
i'm an #olivergobbler

Abdul it's only 5am. Can you save this for later?

Let me be clear here for a second. I used to be a #CruzMissile. I really enjoyed what Oliver had to say and realized that Trump is not what the republican party needs. As such, I am voting for the only candidate that represents true conservative values, and that is Hillary Clinton. #ImWithHer #ItsHerTurn

>John Oliver discovers Sup Forums

do you enjoy talking to yourself?

TOTALLY BTFO!!!

Damn they gotta train these shills better

Nope, Nice try though

>le epic pretend samefag troll
This is what trying too hard looks like.

kek

I agree. I actually used to support Drumpf until I listened to what John Oliver had to say. I am now a #Shillary4Hillary

ok you got me

fucking lol

SHUT UP FAGGOT

I used to support Sanders until he started losing. I thought about switching to Trump, since Trump is against the establishment like Bernie. I did some hard thinking and realized that we needed someone with experience to run this country. I am now voting for Hillary. #ItsHerTurn

Are you serious dude?

You're new here aren't you?

I'm half way through a bottle of Jameson (poorfag) and I can still put together somewhat coherent messages and onow not to samefag.

Are you from reddit? Because I think you may be a shill from reddit.

Explain yourself niggerfaggot bitch cunt coon

>inb4 degenerate for drinking

I like this thread.

British jagoff finally proves himself useful by demonstrating way Trump can profit financially from obvious joke campaign at taxpayer expense and pol is so blinded by what they perceive as star power that they *still* dont care.

>You should be proud you choose to be thi stupid, pol.

Proud.

>never change, lads

Everyone look and laugh at the samefag who can't into id's.

The other great thing about Hilary is that we can show the world that our great country is ready for a female president. We will make history in 2016. We are ready for her, and it is her turn indeed.

implying that John Olliecurrentyear did anything to Trump

(sorry, I didn't pay $99 to buy green text)

It is 2016 after all. It is time we had a female president. If we don't elect her we will still look misogynistic

good thread

BEADY

He knows exactly what he is doing. This is british humor.

is this a joker

He's getting old and fast. Jewish meme magic must do horrible things to you, his health is seriously at risk.

Watch Donald J. Trump destroy current year man John Oliver right here!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jl9EjEQnI5w

i cant believe people are PAID to do lame job like these

>almost 26 million views on this video alone, not counting his other videos slamming trump and the live viewers
Sup Forums is delusional if they think this means nothing, Trump lost 26 million votes due to a silly youtube video alone

Lol. You're ok, op