What do women mean by this?

What do women mean by this?

They mean one that acts the way you text

Gee I wonder why he won't just fuck me already...

he should have ur character and attitude, but look a lot better

>theres me
holy fuck, why not just say "well, im pretty unique so that will be hard"
actually triggers me

This
i think

Someone that has a stronger backbone, works out, and is alpha. Someone that doesn't get run over, isn't needy for others approval, isn't whiny.

I'm not saying I fit this or am also
Alpha but I don't give a lot of fucks and I care about my appearance. Ladies I'm around like those things a lot.

It doesn't mean there's not someone who won't accept you for who you are though.

I thought you were into shota though...?

Someone just like you who she is also sexually attracted to.

If she says this to you she is not sexually attracted to you.

similar to you . not you

"I wish I could find a guy like you, just way better looking"

Oh baby you
You got what i need
But you say I'm just a friend
But you say I'm just a friend.

They say things like this to keep you permanently in the friend zone, and you are a retard for not realizing that

Like, as in similar but not the same, as in she likes one of your friends and thinks you are ugly and could never imagine fucking you

only woman that is ugly as shit and is aware of her uglyness would even consider dating a guy you described
alpha up OP

She would like to date a physically attractive version of you. You are literally incapable of ever making her wet.

>You are literally incapable of ever making her wet.

Been there

Nah. Women don't know what they want. That wouldn't work either. Looks matter but not as much to women as it does to men.

(Someone as nice and friendly as you..... but not ugly like you)

This 100%

Nice and caring. But you know with confidence and charisma

You're nice, but also fat/poor/unattractive.

FFS. It just means they like you. Is that so fucking hard? Close the fucking deal.

E.g., this would be a good start.

No wonder you retards don't get laid if you come out with such meaningless, conversation-ending nonsense.

It means someone like you but who's a nigger

She means a guy who's hung like an Afghan boat and is named Chad.

Not you Cause you're below her.

cont. AND ANOTHER THING

the "lol" means YES. It means "DO SOMETHING". WTF is she meant to say to "haha"? What are you waiting for? What does she have to say to make you man up?

lol doesn't mean yes. At least it is not what it meant when I was dating. Perhaps younger women are different. lol basically means she thinks of you completely platonically and that it is a joke to consider you have a shot. lol is the passive way to say it is not happening with her having to say something mean or concrete that could potentially ruin the friendship.

Maybe it's changed then. But: how are you so sure of what she meant? Did you push and find out? "lol" doesn't really have a meaning at all: people use it as a placeholder when they're not sure what to say.

Being annoyingly persistent if told "no" is annoying, but reading such an ambiguous comment as being an unconditional "haha, never loser" just telegraphs your own insecurities.

This bigtime. The lol is just a diversion tactic. She's trying to make you her puppy dog. Don't get puppydogged.

Yeah, I'm not OP, but yeah it telegraphs my insecurities. Lol would always mean: fuck off and be my little faggot monkey, I may come over for hugs, I may ask big favours, but you're not getting my gash.

She's a beta.

Why does everyone act as if a girl deciding to fuck you or not is like being Schroedinger's cat?

If the girl's initial comment in OP's pic is sincere (and not itself just a brush off—in which case, fine, fuck off) then it's up to the guy to find a way of capitalising on whatever it is about him she likes.

...honestly... it's like you're all just hanging around with your beggar's cups out, hoping a girl will just drop herself in it. Pathetic.

Because she is waiting to be used like a breed sow by a few angry niggers before settling on a beta like you.

Make money and find a woman with more quality when you can afford it.

You shouldn't be pushing repeatedly. If you drop hints that you are interested and she replies with lol or something else so noncommittal that you can't get a solid reading yes or no it typically means she is not interested but she doesn't want to cut ties all together. At that point you need to decide how you want to handle it. You move on and find someone else for you romantic affections. You can either stay friends with her like you are now. You cut back you contact with her to a level you are more comfortable with the two of you being just friends or you drop her all together.

Yea you could continue to pursue her and potentially mold yourself to be more like who she is looking for. But really if she has yet to consider you in that way even though she claims to want a guy similar to you is she worth that effort? Her comment alone makes it seems as if she is taking him for granted. Perhaps I am wrong and I am attaching too much of my own past experiences to it but that is how it seems with out knowing any past context.

Sure. Don't pester someone. But a large part of the reason she's said "lol" is because the guy's message is so useless! What's she meant to say? "Oh yeah!"? But she's not going to say that, because at best her interest in you isn't 100% certain, as evidenced by the initial comment, and saying "oh yeah!" is just a doofus-level contradiction of what she had just said.

In other words, the guy's response to the initial comment is so limp-wristed. He should be trying to improve her impression, not begging her to upgrade it for free.

Nah, no way. That's not how it is. Women are very direct nowadays, for the most part. This sort of shit is just game playing, because they're empowered nowadays. I may sound like a misogynist, but that's not quite how it is. It's just realism and I'm not criticising at all. Get what you can. That's what they're doing. Complimentary but non-committal. I'm not hanging out for anything, if I thought otherwise, I'd say so. I'm married, but have access to tons of women like this - the only difference is that I'm taken, so I'm essentially dickless too them, but I've got compassion and I've got manners enough that they're buzzing around. I tell you now, if she wanted him, she'd say, straight away. I've seen it happen loads and that's basically how it is now. So, I wouldn't say pathetic at all.

All it's shouting out to me is "I like the way you are, but you're fucking ugly"

Look, let me put it another way. You're a product. Selling yourself isn't just about moulding yourself to the consumer's preferences, but convincing them that they do in fact like what you're offering.

It pisses me off that so many of you people are so goddamned passive. I'm not saying go pester people, and I'm not saying prostrate yourself being someone you're not, I'm just saying that decisions on sex are not final.

A guy a girl finds smoking hot can wind up being told to fuck off. A guy a girl doesn't immediately think of as a potential partner can end up being her best relationship yet. Humans are complex and dynamic. The over-simplification of the psychology is just astounding.

It means you're a beta cuck

it means ur a cuck op

That could very well be what she meant and why she does not see him as a romantic partner. She wants someone with his personality but more handsome, skinnier, better teeth, better hair, more muscle, etc. I still believe that would fall under her taking him for granted.

You got friendzoned, beta faggot

this but with money also

Well if you do all your dating on a phone I guess maybe that's how it is. WTF happened to good flirting? It's like you people are all just on this conveyor belt, going past one another, and just making snap decisions on "fuck, don't fuck." It's retarded.

Heck, maybe I just move in a different social context to you guys. Anyway, notwithstanding anything else, OP's replies are useless because they're so limp-wristed. In person they might not be, but as a text - such a dead fucking way of communicating - it's so bland and uninspiring it'd put a nymphomaniac off.

All of that is true but I don't feel the need to sell myself that way. I know what I have to offer. I know who I am. I put it out there and if they were interested I went with it if not I moved on. I eventually found a fantastic woman that liked every part of me not just pieces. What do you gain from pursuing someone that is not interested? Perhaps my line of thinking/actions are seen as passive to you. What you describe I see as a waste of time. To me it means she is settling for me or that I am having to wear her down. I much rather find the one that wants me for me instead of just being her consolation prize.

Of course he's being taken for granted. It's how things are for most men. The friend-zone is utilised 90% of the time by women. Because men are basically puppy dogs. Desperate puppy
dogs. Half the time it will leave you feeling worthless, another third of the time it will leave you feeling like a gaylord. It's not worth the hassle, or the consistent, drawn-out pain. You make a choice, this early on, to keep her as an ACTUAL friend, or you go for gold and win or you fag out. This creepy nicey nicey shite is a road to nowhere.

Good flirting is all well and good, but women are in a position now whereby they can lap the flirting up, but it's as completely meaningless to them, as it is if you were talking about your own chilli recipe. But completely agreed about the snivelling faggot replies from OP. It's emasculating and cringe-worthy. Have some self-respect, OP. Women don't respect the craven marshmallow approach.

Sure. I assumed this was about hooking up, and that the aim was maximising chances. Looking for a partner is different. For starters, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IT BY TEXT?

this makes me cringe so fucking hard

I'm not sure what you think has changed about womens' position. But we agree about OP, for sure. Flirting still works for me though. *shrug*

OP, try to have the DGAF attitude of someone who is spoken for. It's not something I could manage when single... but as a married person, I've had a complete 'fuck it' attitude with womens much hotter than me and I'm getting crazy offers. This time two weeks ago, I got offered a three's up with a really beautiful, tall skinny Lithuanian and a slightly chubby but beautiful and big-breasted Polish. I did fuck all to get the offer - nothing. They most likely think I'm single, so it's not the actual being spoken for, it's the attitude.

Looks like the crazy bitches are posting again.

This guy gets it. Passivity of attitude is what kills any vague spark she has for you. That's what makes the replies in the OP image such a fail. If she felt anything, he's doing a great job of killing it off.

Cringe? I actually agree with him

Men are always trying to work an angle... we'd embarrass ourselves and almost anything to get our dick wet...

I wish you looked better so I could make you another mule on the cock carousel but instead I'm going to bench you until I'm either out of options or you improve the way you look.

Every fucking time.

Doesn't matter, the answer is:
"I totally feel the same"
She'll answer with "you need to find a guy like you? Haha"
And then you "haha no, I mean, I feel the same, wish I'd find a girl like you, I Totally feel the same" fatality.

Self-respect is earned.

Maybe it's the 90% of men I find cringeworthy then. I've never thought I'm "alpha" but this makes me think I'm doing pretty great.

Not going to opine on the meaning of the chick's comment. Just going to offer some advice for next time. If you are interested in hitting it, use the opportunity to flirt rather than shrivel into a self deprecating puddle. She says something like
>I wish I could find a guy like you
you reply with something like
>Well, we're pretty hard to come by. What can yo do for me?
That way you've subtly shifted the dynamic to one where she is expected to do something to attract you, not the other way around.

Nah,
If this would work, I'd consider it a rarity

Probably they like some of the traits that you, or whoever this is, has. They're probably trying too hard. The best step to take is to just back off a bit and see what happens since that statement pretty much means that you're seen as just a friend.

I feel like the biggest problem guys have when this comes up is that we think if we keep doing what we'very been doing then they'll eventually like us. But when you think about it why should it?

Just focus on yourself and try not to worry too much about how she feels about you, you're literally wasting your time. Learn some cool shit until she comes around.

Yes. This is always the biggest winner. Everything is fiction on here, so the following story is Roald Dahl:

>Me, 34.
>Can't rate myself more than 5/10.
>Good personality the equaliser. But not quite equal. At. Fucking. All.
>22yo horndog at work, nice big fake tits(not very common, around my ends). 8/10... tidied herself up over the last year --->>> 9.41/10.
>Loves my chat. Fawns, in some ways. Apparently 2nd fave person there.
>I start to get a bit keen... nothing desperate, nothing too bad... but get left hanging. Ouch.
>What? This has been building to all of this.
>Then my ma dies. Tell no-one.
>Just withdrawn. Can't be bothered to even dish out the chirps.
>Cold it out, with everyone. Including her.
>Weeks pass. Feel bit better.
>Dust of the personality.
>She rings me, she always did / does, even though I'm 2.5 metres away from her, but I'm behind glass. Just this weird thing - makes her more bold, for some reason. Or I emanate a freakish rapey vibe. She always seemed to look at me, when on the phone to me.
>Start to do the things she used to like me to. Little cheeky jokes etc.
>Her face lights up. Mad smirks. Mad pleased.
>Do it a couple more times. Hmmm.
>Drop it. Back to business.
>Her: dead face.
>Business
>Business... then non-robot personality.
>Repeat, with varying degrees.
>Oh. Mini mental disintegration.
>Some work party thing. Give her cursory attention. Nothing more. She gets tanked.
>All over me. I try not to chub up. Allll over me.
>Got her big fake tits out all over the place. Must have tit tape.
>"user, let's snoo".
>Ummm. Yep.
>Bone her 100+ times over the next few months.
>We go separate ways, coz she moves to Dubai as she's young and open, whilst I'm old and I hate the intolerance there.

tl;dr - 34 year old bullfrog smashes some 22 year old top drawer horndog by using the classic treat them mean tactic.

Yay me. Whatta smash and dash.

Huh? 90% of the friend-zone are of male gender. Not 90% of the world's male population are friend-zoned. But you are alpha as fuck - you're the Incredible Hulk version of Ron Jeremy.

Haaaa I sound conceited here. Must have been the peak of drunkenness where the arrogance kicks in. She ends up moving back after about 8 months, comes back with a new dude, takes her old job back and barely wants to know... apart from when I give her a bit of chat, which is a big effort now.

Back to the betas...

im a girl it means ur ugly as fuck and a beta

1 of 2 things.

1) "Nice guy like you" that's ALSO physically attractive to me

OR

2) He wants me to say this, and I want him to keep doing nice things for me, so I'll keep saying it and maybe he won't notice I'm full of shit.

t. a female. I never ACTUALLY mean "I wish I could find a guy like you", because if I did I'd just fuck you. I'm not retarded.