So, nearly a year after the election. What's the evaluation thus far? Where has Trump excelled, where has he failed...

So, nearly a year after the election. What's the evaluation thus far? Where has Trump excelled, where has he failed, where has he improved?

He's golfed more than any other president in recent history. He's all for death penalty to terrorists. You take the bad and the good.

HE DUMPED ALL THE FISH FOOD IN THE WATER

DRUMPF IS FINISHED!! XD

>implying that presidents dont have free time
>apparently playing golf means that ur not doing ur actual job

Most of the real deals that yield financial or political gain are conducted on a golf course. If you don’t understand that, then you are not someone who makes real decisions.

Well Trump said he would be "too busy to play golf". As if it isn't embarrassing enough tax payer money is being used so he can play on his on courses, vacation at his own resorts, and eat at his own restaurants.

This. You cant really do business with your foreign money launderers in any official building. Would be kind of weird if trump was just inviting russian spies into the white house to sell them the information they want. The golf course makes it much more clean treason.

He has done nothing that wouldnt happen anyways. He acts tough and loud but truth is, he has done nothing. Empty barrels make the loudest noice.

Question on "real decision": If your russian contact asks for sensitive information about us troops. Do you first give him what he wants or do you first ask for the payment? Never really conspired against america.

idk like maybe a 4/10. I'm a moderate, and while I voted for Clinton, I give anybody our country chooses the benefit of the doubt. Trump has some good ideas for sure, but they are really "bigly" overshadowed by his lack of self control. If Trump got off of twitter, and would think about the things that he says, I wouldn't hate him.

With my job, I have to interact with a lot of people from all walks of life in other countries, and Trump has made that more difficult for me. I really hope that his handlers find a way to keep him in check.

weak

Kek. So much creativity here

so gay

so gay

sure kid
stay mad

>i voted Hilary

You lost, boy?

you would know

sure kid
stay mad

>his handlers find a way to keep him in check

The only thing im mad about is that your mother didnt ask for a condom in that crackwhore-gangbang

failed at everything.

hahaha I think I might be

I vote for whichever candidate is going to make me more money. It would have been a lot easier for me to convince most europeans that my American company was full of intelligent people if we hadn't elected Trump.

such a weak reply
stay mad kid

I'm not mad per se. I have a lot of faith in the American people. I just think that I personally could be making more money if we had a president that could speak a little more eloquently.

>apparently playing golf means that ur not doing ur actual job
you know the difference between 1 year and 8 years, right?

He has embarrassed the country with every tweet and every speech
No major legislation passed, despite republicunts controlling house, senate and white house
He has spent 25% of his time golfing
He has wasted more taxpayers money for his lifestyle and holidays per year than any other president in history
No wall
No real ban on immigration from countries that are dangerous
Plan to give millionaires, billionaires and corporation a gigantic tax cut and raise the taxes on many little things that affect the middle class
His tax plan will blow the deficit out the water, despite him and republicunts campaigning for responsible spending
Has no clear vision or interest in policies
Doesn't understand economy and doesn't respect allies, and has isolated the US more than W Bush ever did
His campaign conspired with russians, he has a Special Prosecutor on his ass that will slowly dismantle many key figures of his entourage

only braindead retards will support this con man

gratz to russians for achieving their goal. Make the US look like shit just like Russia.

HE DUMPED ALL THE FISH FOOD IN THE WATER

HE'S THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER!! NO PRESIDENT HAS ACHIEVED THIS BEFORE!!!

obstructionist congress
just like obarry had

sure kid

sure kid

stay mad kid

so mad
stay mad kid

He just plain sucks no matter where you look.

repeats me like only an autistic child can

sure kid

you can be an edgy shitlord, but ask yourself if clinton would have dumped the whole thing of fish food in

sure kid

sure kid

Also tl;dr

well, he has more free time than any other president in recent history

He's taking your country backwards...not forward...hes a retard...speaks like a 12 yr old...talks utter lies every time he speaks...i feel for you guys with that twat as your President

I expected something different, which is what his presidency promised. Someone to "break the wheel" as it were, but he turned out to be a corporate shill like every president since FDR. He is average, a little boisterous and a little stupid is some things he says, but for the most part he is just average.

sure kid

>nearly a year
>290 days
>nearly

sure kid

Implying bush and obummet weren’t as bad (if not worse) murica gets what murica deserves.

He MAGA'd so hard the first few months the dude deserves a few extra rounds of golf..

I'm sure I'm going to get roasted for this. Fuck it.

I think he's doing the best he can with the shit show known as DC. He's trying to pass bills and legislation the proper way without going on an executive order frenzy that Obama went on. The problem is that now Republicans are showing their true colors by blocking him on things that will help the American people as a whole. All while Democrats are screaming that these policies will "hurt millions of people", it actually will help them.

We are being deceived by politicians and media alike. I think he's doing the best he can with what he has without being the tyrant the left claims him to be. If he actually had Republican support, you would see a lot more get done.

Guess who can't run off to canada right now? Trumps campaign team.

>elected by rednecks
>sponsored by Kremlin
>ends up with WW3

aww
stay mad kid

considering he called out obama for golfing i find this hilarious
russians will defend him though, he's got russia

the guy that predicted trump to get elected also just predicted that trump would be impeached or resign by spring 2018

shit clocks tickin'

>WW3
where

so gay

sure kid

Trump turned the presidency into WWE.

"Ratings!".

sure kid

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

Need I go on? I've got about 5 pages of this shit. I try to form an unbiased of each president after a year in office, so far Trump has been doing very well.

weak

Wrong.

Russians are sweating their asses off right now lol

sure kid

SHIT SHIT SHIT you're right drumph put in TOO MANY SCOOPS

so weak

sure kid

sure kid
cry more

>Economy doing good

Thanks Obama

sure kid

sure kid

lmao fuk commies

Wrong.

thanks for leaving obarry

>ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%
This is very welcome news, shall be voting for him again in 2020.

You guys should be happy to have him, want to see what it looks like when your leader is a pussy that lets refugees in by the boatload? Come to Canada, whites are now a minority here while the refugees get treated like royalty. Oh, and while you’re a Canadian citizen feel free to go commit terrorist acts worldwide, when the muricans lock you in gitmo and torture you Canada will have a public apology and 10mil cheque waiting for you.

aww so butthurt

Yeah but Obama didn’t get anything done and niggers shouldn’t be on a golf course anyways. What’s your point again?

>when someone criticizes trump

sure kid

He isn't accepting checks from goverment pay you fucking pleb he's rich enough to be president and to do it for free. Eat my ass

> unbiased
God youre so far stuck up trumps ass you cant even see the light anymore. Also literally fake news. But im sure you can lie for 5 more pages. At least one thing you trumpfags are not worthless.

This. Plus treason

Sure kid

Thanks for fixing the economy Obama after Bush fucked it up

:^)

Well he makes every visiting diplomat stay at one of his hotels to profit of his presidency even if hes not directly taking a salary.

I actually don't live in the US anymore, but it's hard to avoid the international punchline every single day

Deus vult sure kid

Is he paying for his transportation, his secret service security? Has he even proved he's refusing checks in the first place?Eat ya mother's ass.

This kind of weak attitude is why you will never follow Trump's footsteps and mount to anything

yawn
you wish kid
so sad your life must be

OH snap... You go girl. Uh-huh!

sure kid

He has succeeded in giving many lulz, which, let's face it, was the reason for his election.