Watch this entire video then tell me if you still support gun control

Watch this entire video then tell me if you still support gun control.

twitter.com/ThePatriot143/status/927374830722277376

There is literally no reason for it, it is the stupidest shit in existence besides the people who support it. If you want to reduce the gun crimes, try banning niggers, who make up over 50% alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160106231734/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/crime-stats/crime-statistics/focus-on-violent-crime-and-sexual-offences--2012-13/rpt-chapter-1---overview-of-violent-crime-and-sexual-offences.html#tab-Trends-in-Violence
mentalhealth.gov/basics/myths-facts/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good luck op, anti-gun hoplophobes will never change their minds.

>all mass shootings committed by middle-class white guys

op is literally retarded

Seems like we should be questioning the doctors overprescribing drugs to the shooters first.

samefag

that so fuckn stupid you Christians are fucken retards there is no god

this

That's still a small percentage when you compare it to blacks considering they are such a small percentage of the population

Did Jesus just steal that guy's heroin?

but then who cares about blacks killing blacks?

Gun control means criminals and mentally unstable or homeless citizen can not own guns.
Lawful citizen can get a license and can own guns. This works fine in many civilized nations. In nations with gun control almost nobody ever gets shot.

You realize that criminals, 99% of homeles and mentally unstable already can't have guns? You fucking idiot.

The gun control that the left wants to impose involves taking away everyones guns. Just like [insert dictator here] did so when he killed all of his citizens, they couldn't do shit.

Gun control (how it is practised in civilized nations) just means licensing and proper registration of gun owners. Just like it is done with cars. That's it. Nobody will take away your gun as long as you are a lawful citizen.

In AMERICA, the gun control the left wants to impose involves taking away everyones guns. Just like [insert dictator here] did so when he killed all of his citizens, they couldn't do shit.

Because it seems you didn't read my post correctly.

There is nothing in any of the bills being passed about proper registration, we already have that you dense idiot.

THEY ARE TRYING TO BAN THE GUNS NOT IMPROVE REGISTRATION YOU MORON.

Any of those regimes is better than the usa.

Why don't you like in North Korea then?

You would have prefered to be killed on the spot in Nazi Germany?

The United States are still a democracy. A party can not overrule constitution. So all they can realistically do is licensing and registration. And this is what gun control is about. How it is done in civilized nations. With great success. It's improving safety. Just like drivers licenses improve road safety.

>falling for this propaganda

Well done OP, you may as well be living in Nazi Germany you dumb cunt

I'm supping but in Texas it didn't helped

The US are a republic

That’s too reasonable. The recent church shooter pled guilty in a court of law to intentionally abusing his step son to the point that he fractured the kid’s skull. People like that don’t need guns. Gun control isn’t an attack on hillbillies, it’s an attempt at keeping guns out of the hands of lunatics.

Fuck yeah. Jesus likes to party.

Sorry, nigger, gun control for crazy people isn't going to trigger a communist russia. Take your stupid ass back to dumbfuckistan.

Yeah it did. Law abiding citizen stopped him with one.

Yet it didn't.

Regulate guns harder
Have govt subsidized classes for people wanting to get licenses that ACTUALLY make them proficient with them instead of letting them walk into random gun shops and buy them while lying on a piece of paper.

Have better and more efficient communication between the medical field and FFLs so background checks actually work.

Banning them in a county as free economically and as close to a place like Mexico is fucking retarded. So instead ensure the populace knows what the fuck it's doing.

what's a hoplophobe user?

Mao made sure everyone had guns. That's how Communist revolutions can come about in the first place. Anyone who thinks "gun control is the first step in a communist takeover" is just a right-wing breitbart-reading FOX news watching mouthbreathing retard.

Someone with a phobia of kangaroos?

lol makes sense

It was Lenin & friends who disarmed people here because peasants resisted the commies in the richest regions.

Yes, making drugs illegal has literately not stopped a single person from doing them. I can't believe I never thought of this before!!!

Litterly no big American politician want's to take everyone's guns away. Not Obama, not Hillary, etc. You would know this if you watched a single fucking actual political debate instead of jerking off to your own "political superiority".

But saying "the left wants to take everyone's guns away" pretty much confirms you're not intelligent enough to own a firearm. So I guess this actually concerns you in the end.

BUT HER EMAILS

What about every other example? Or did you just fall for confirmation bias

Benghazi, at the VERY LEAST she was too lazy to be president

That's what they said when they snuck it in in Canada, then they started banning the scary looking ones and normal sized magazines

Fact: Black people account are less then 13% of the US total population.
Fact: Black people account for over 93% of the Somalian population. And is also a political wasteland full of illiterate savages wannabee pirates.

Still both these countries have almost the same murder rate. Still the US population blames it on niggers. ok.

>account are less

OP, people being poor is also part of this.

Poor people have poor lives and poor upbringing.

A certain portion of the US is both poor and mentally unstable.

Finally, making is easy as humanly possible to buy a gun and you get crazy or poor people shooting up the place.

If the US was actually a democracy and not an oligarchy, we would have made sane adjustments to gun laws and many of these shootings wouldn't have happened.

But the NRA has bought the Republicans who have brainwashed their base to be mindlessly pro-gun, even if basic gun control measures are supported by most of the country.

Like, how about just let people buy shotguns, basic hunting rifles, and handguns. Pretty sure that's reasonable.

Hahah, fair enough. If more people used this technique, Trump would't be president.

Go back to Sup Forums

There are no black people here, and we have gun laws and controls, because we are a functioning society.

Do I want my drunk retarded neighbor to collect guns and live ammo, because muh freedoms.

No.

Look at the people around you the next time you go outside. Do you honestly want those bastards to all walk around with concealed weapons?

I know you fattards all think you live in GTA and you can outdraw any motherfucker out to collect your drugdebts, but for normal people this shit is a no-brainer.

Shitty ruse/10

Americans are retarded end of discussion

Actually most are committed by shitskins.

Gun control just pushes firearms into an unregulated market, same as drugs. Then the only people who can get them freely ARE criminals. Every country that has implemented sweeping gun control reform has seen a substantial increase in violent crime and home invasions right after.
Banning guns doesn't keep them away from the people you don't want having them, it does the opposite.

Canadafag here. I'm fine with the worst gun massacre by far (and one of the only ones since the 1800s) being 15 people.

How many times mass shootings a month do you think it will take before USfags stop slapping wrists and start taking toys away?

And now list the white trash shooters, so we can compare dipshit or your point is invalid.

Smart lad

You're absolutely right, in a white majority country there are more white shooters in total, who'd have thought?
But per capita it's niggers and shitskins that have the highest rate of mass shootings by orders of magnitude.

I know I'm probably not going to get a real, thought out response, but I'm going to try for one anyways because I really do need to know how people think.

>Gun control just pushes firearms into an unregulated market, same as drugs.
Are you saying firearms are not already available in unregulated markets? If you do, then where do you believe the firearms were acquired for sale in the unregulated market?
>Then the only people who can get them freely ARE criminals
I am assuming you mean "criminal" as in "people with intent on commission of a crime?" That is, in contrast, to a man who buys a gun even tho it is illegal thereby becoming a "criminal" in the eyes of the law because he bought a gun?
>Every country that has implemented sweeping gun control reform has seen a substantial increase in violent crime and home invasions right after.
This is problematic, because it is a matter of data interpretation. For example, in your own graph (which the ref material for kind of contradicts, but nvm) the countries that you were pointing to all had an upward trend in crime prior to the 1997 Firearms Act. So, are you saying that access to firearms decreases crime? I'm not really sure and need you to clarify.
>Banning guns doesn't keep them away from the people you don't want having them, it does the opposite.
It....does the opposite? It puts guns in the hands of people I don't want having them? Are you saying that legal gun ownership discourages criminals from using guns? Again, I need clarification.

also, for the record, I just got done looking at the reference material and none of it correlates with the graph. I have no idea what those graphs are supposed to represent, because the data they are supposedly complied from doesn't support. In fact, the reference:
>webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160106231734/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/crime-stats/crime-statistics/focus-on-violent-crime-and-sexual-offences--2012-13/rpt-chapter-1---overview-of-violent-crime-and-sexual-offences.html#tab-Trends-in-Violence
actually reports a decrease of 35% in violent crime after 1997.

Corruption is a factor, police "lose" firearms all the time, and there are plenty of illegal imports in containers of rice and 'machine parts' that get overlooked by customs.

By your logic if guns are banned then anyone who purchases one regardless of intent is a criminal. In reality though, the element that seeks out illegal firearms does so because they have no paperwork, no serial number and no link to the purchaser, they remain anonymous and so are less likely to get caught if using the weapon for crime, that's the appeal of unregulated guns, not magazine capacity, not bore size or scary black bits.

An upward trend yes, but anyone with working eyes can see a steep and sudden deviation from the existing trendline at a precise time that is also mirrored under the same circumstances elsewhere.

Creating laws to ban any item or act only prohibits them from people who obey those laws ito begin with. Outside of that the manufacture, sale and exchange of existing guns/drugs/hookers anything will still continue. It neither encourages or discourages a criminal as I'd guess it's a personal choice; in short the people who will obey the law aren't typically the threat in the first place.

To most people owning these weapons, they are NOT toys. They are very useful utilities. There are more people living in the rural areas of the United States than in the suburbs. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to rely on a deer rifle to take down a mountain lion or a sounder of hogs. I am also not going to let the government teach me how to use firearms, tell them how many I have, what I have and where I have them or any of that. It's my business, not theirs.

>By your logic
Maybe I wasn't clear on some of my questions, but I have not presented my logic. I have been asking you to clarify your logic.
>if guns are banned then anyone who purchases one regardless of intent is a criminal
maybe I did not word that question correctly, I was trying to make sure we are using a common definition for "criminal." What you said afterwards leads me to believe that we are on the same page and that a criminal is "someone with intent on commission of a crime." Granted, I agree that the lack of registration and other forms of gun control is what makes the weapon appealing, but I am not sure what magazine capacity and the rest of what you said is anything more than irrelevant rhetoric from the NRA; scary black bits? really? what does this have to do with anything that we are talking about?
>An upward trend yes, but anyone with working eyes can see a steep and sudden deviation from the existing trendline at a precise time that is also mirrored under the same circumstances elsewhere.
Ok, the problem here tho is you need to read. I saw no correlation on the data in that chart with any of the reference material provided. And yes, I did read it all. Yes, I am that bored tonight. If you can show me otherwise, as it stands, that graph is made up with some loose source material thrown in to make it look legit.
>
Creating laws to ban any item or act only prohibits them from people who obey those laws ito begin with. Outside of that the manufacture, sale and exchange of existing guns/drugs/hookers anything will still continue. It neither encourages or discourages a criminal as I'd guess it's a personal choice; in short the people who will obey the law aren't typically the threat in the first place.
I am quoting all of this because I want to take it in one go. I agree with what you said at the very end, but I don't understand how you believe that making firearms easier to access for everyone somehow is a solution.

I messed the last part up, humor me

>Creating laws to ban any item or act only prohibits them from people who obey those laws ito begin with. Outside of that the manufacture, sale and exchange of existing guns/drugs/hookers anything will still continue. It neither encourages or discourages a criminal as I'd guess it's a personal choice; in short the people who will obey the law aren't typically the threat in the first place.
I am quoting all of this because I want to take it in one go. I agree with what you said at the very end, but I don't understand how you believe that making firearms easier to access for everyone somehow is a solution. Right now, the public debate is about the rise in gun violence, particularly mass shootings. Legal firearm ownership has done little to stop this upward trend, and the same FBI reference in your graph also includes information about how they believe the swollen gun market in the US is leading to more firearms getting into the hands of criminal enterprise.

So how many boars, mountain lions, bears etc have you had to shoot? Not for hunting, but to survive?

If none, you dont need the guns..

Oh, you mean in order to protect my land from being destroyed by an invasive species? Causing my livestock to starve because there isn't enough grass to graze on? Which in turn causes me to starve because I don't have any cows to sell at market. Yeah, I've got plenty of reason to shoot the hogs. To this day, I've only had to shoot one mountain lion, and yes it was stalking us.

so you need access to a Ruger AR-556? My boss does it with Winchester Model 70. In fact, almost all of the sportsman that I know use similar guns. I knew one guy who bought shit like ARs, and he also stockpiled ammunition in prep for a racewar.

They won't, but guns won't ever be banned either, so just point and laugh at the angry cucks, we have our way, they will never have their way :^)

For HUNTING, you'd be right. I don't HUNT. I eradicate. You take out as many hogs as you can as fast as you can. It's not for fun or sport. It's to preserve your land.

yeah.....my boss is my boss because he has an actual license to go out and kill these things. that's what we do, so I am pretty sure I know what the eradication process looks like. and we use Model 70s because it works. it works really well. so I don't actually believe that you have seen more than two hogs in your life tbh fam.

checked

tell me about it, SAR has no evil bayo lug.......

gun bans ban all guns not just rifles you tard

Despite being 13% of the us population, blacks commit over half of all homocides.

Believe what you want. I have no reason to want or need to convince you. Show me a video of 2 people taking out 7 (or more) of every 10 hogs with a Model 70 and I'll consider using something similar. Until then I'll keep doing what I do.

mentally ill are more likely to be a victim of violence than a perpetrator

>firing any gun at all for the first time

bottom
>grew up with a gun in her hand

hmm, its almost like theyre completely different people with different experiences

hitler expanded gun rights in the fatherland.

wait....you mean to tell me that the logic in these pictures is based on apple and oranges comparisons? why would they do that tho? what value is there in misrepresenting a position in order to bolster your own?

I don't know what time it is in Russia, but go fuck yourself.

mentalhealth.gov/basics/myths-facts/index.html

'The vast majority of people with mental health problems are no more likely to be violent than anyone else. Most people with mental illness are not violent and only 3%-5% of violent acts can be attributed to individuals living with a serious mental illness. In fact, people with severe mental illnesses are over 10 times more likely to be victims of violent crime than the general population. You probably know someone with a mental health problem and don't even realize it, because many people with mental health problems are highly active and productive members of our communities.'

>everyone in this thread

Also, you seem like you're bullshitting me because at least around here, you don't need any kind of license to kill hogs on your land.

If Sandy Hook didn't make an impression it'll never happen.

You mean Sandy Hoax, right? Because that shit didn't happen.

Drivers licenses do not improve road safety. You do not get a reduced insurance rate by getting a license..in fact, it's the opposite. Driving classes to instruct how to properly handle your vehicle in a safe manner are what reduce traffic problems....much like gun classes, which are mandatory for people who wish to carry legally. Good job on your argument aids the Gun lovers. I appreciate it

Is your autism that severe did you forgot to mention Columbine Sandy Hook Aurora County the Unabomber. I would list more, but I don't really shit..

doesnt know what autism is.

I'm sorry but is this a joke, it literally shows that guns make up 2/3 of murders

Civilized nations, huh?
What is wrong with you people?

Really? and here I thought my common sense and defensive driving, was the reason I've never been in a major or minor accident..

>gun control for crazy people
already exists.
time to stop listening Chunk Yoghurt friendo

Yep...the license did not give you that. Just like my common sense and experience has never made any of my 11 guns jump up and kill anyone

false analogy