To all straight male anons, if you were offered $7500 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum...

To all straight male anons, if you were offered $7500 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum, would you do it?
>STD free gay man
>Guranteed secret

ye sure, no pleasure doing it but 7500 is good enough

yes. but then again im probably not entirely straight either

did it for free already so yes i would

Id do it.

Same

Shit i'd do it for 5$
No homo desu

No because $7.5k is not enough to make up for the lifelong shame of having sold myself to suck a cock despite being straight.

It's not enough money to compensate for the disusting memory of having sucked a dick.

why does he gotta be gay? he should be getting $7500 too, then after we're done we can start a food truck or something

>To all straight male anons

Make it an even ten grand and I'll even finger his ass if he wants it.

You are bisexual, not straight.

Dubs confirm truth

i mean $7500 is $7500 so unfortunately yeah

I'm not afraid of dicks. It's not a big deal.

Nope. Don't need the money that badly.

Ye

i'm so poor i'd do it for 100 right now

7500 is less than i make in 3 weeks so no

Yeah sure. would spend like a 100$ getting super wasted, Would not remember shit just waking up 7.4k richer.

yes

No. But I have a spare $7,500 that I'm trying to figure out what to do with...

It depends. If the guy’s completely clean, normal and doesn’t make it weird then yeah sure it’s quick money. If I’m going down on an old obese guy who hasn’t showered in years and insists on calling me his dirty whore and will try to take it further then fuck no.

Kinda pointless cause a gay guy would way rather blow then be blown

yeah, im making 200 $ a month

It's really not that bad nigger. I'd suck some titties for 7500

you're pathetic

sure i guess

10 mins seems like a long time

fuck no. that's gay.

if suck a straight man's cock. no homo

Absolutely

How do you make $200 a month?

you'd get better money on welfare or NEET bucks

3rd world country, also part time because im a student

would do it for $100, wouldn't be into it but sex-stuff isn't a big deal. may as well do something i'm not interested in for money - the basic concept of a job

no

I have news for you

you do not become the things you do
im not bisexual

So full time you'd make $500??

fuck no wonder you are willing to drown on a boat to get anywhere else.

I spend more than that on fucking beer.

shit, i would do it ten times in a row for 75k over the course of a few hours i could completely wipe out my student loans and put a down payment on a house, AND buy a decent used car? fuck yeah.

Ugh I guess as long as I don't catch anything and it's a secret. Idk how to even suck a dick. The worst part would be swallowing the cum

Why the hell not?

>Would you do something you don't like for money?
>you're gay
Fuck off

You're already a faggot, so you're disqualified. Kill yourself.

yeap. Solid amount of cash right there.

yeah, you're not bisexual, you're gay.

You first

no. I thought about it, and I dont think it worth the shame.

Definitely, any user that says otherwise is either so far in the closet that they think anything remotely gay is evil or they've never been poor

Don't mess with this nigga, oh shit

No, not for that amount. I would go for $15,000 as my cheapest.

I'd do it multiple times to pay off my student debt fam and put some money towardds paying off my mortgage

damn dude i was really longing for some homophobic virgin to claim to be the god of pointing out things that make you gay a 100% but you are just trolling

going to a church and praying does not make you christian and having sexual intercourse with men does not say that you are sexually attracted to men ... just simple

>gay man's cock f

Fuck off and die, faggot.
Get the fuck off of Sup Forums.

hmm, ya, if I could be in control.

If he's clean and I don't want to puke from seeing his naked body, possible. $7500 is a fair amount of money.

What if he doesn't cum after 10 minutes?

Not him, but if you have sex with men for any purpose you're a fag. Ask 100 straight dudes on the street if sucking another man's cock whether or not you like men makes you gay, 99/100 are going to say yeah.

>Would you suck dick for a single bitcoin
I guess

You first

yep. I need the money

No way, I wouldn't have any self-respect because I whored myself out.

I guess the lowest I'd go would be about nine hundo

If it was a secret I'd do it for less than $7500
>had to be over $100 though

Cheat on my girlfriend with a guy for less than a months pay? I'll pass

I instantly regretted posting this.

Sure only if I can dress as a little girl though

you're so full of shit hard cash 100s in your face 75 of them you'd pop that mouth open and drop to your knees boy

virgin newfag with no income spotted

who are the people that gets these offers im broke as fuck right now and need about $3k to reup on my package

first of all no. 99 of 100 men would not say that.
also now it becomes about what somebody else thinks about it
i know for a fact that im not gay and i know it better than anybody else could because i had sexual intercourse with a man and did not like it.
now you become a raging faggot that tries to argue "NO NO NO UR GAY U ARE WHAT GAY IS GAY GAY GAY"
meanwhile you are a sexually inexpierenced piece of garbage that can not even explore his own boundaries because you were brought up a looser. saying that someone sucked a dick and is therefore wrong is not a valid arguement.

nigga i do it for free!

>
what is 6?

cactus

and 14 and 17 while you're at it

I would know and that would be enough.
So hell to the no, I wouldn't not even if it was $10,000.
Call me a white knight or a retard, but my honor and my morals don't have price tag.

$7500 is a yes. I'd have trouble with old man dick, nigger dick or a really big dick. Still, I'd get through it.

san pedro? hardly seems like enough to make a brew? or peyote button?

>7500$
i'd do it for free, no homo

yes

Newfag sure, but broke virgin? Far from it. But programming only pays well here because cost of living is absurd in the valley

Hell yeah I would

nop,
I make by far more
and I also happen to passionately hate gays.

how about I pay those willing 10000 to bite his dick off?

whats your job and how can u get in

14 is tobacco and 17 is a nice rock of hash

I resell debts.
It is not a job, it is a career/business of sorts.
I doubt you can replicate it from my example.

>
i need a fucking job that doesnt make me want to blow my brains out

I don't need 10'000 that bad. If I did id work for it instead of suck some fags cock

Well, find a job that suits your interest and your ability, stick to it, invest yourself 100% and one day you will see something in it all (a loophole, a new chance etc.) that will make you either rich or spiritually fulfilled.
You can do literally anything as long as you really focus on what you do and try to become better.

If you want a joyful life only, join a circus. No seriously, they won't pay you much, but you may meet the most interesting people in this World.
Just don't be "I wanna be young, handsome, rich and do absolutely nothing productive, just fuck and drink", because it doesn't work, no matter what pop-culture leads you to believe.

That's enough cash to make me interested. I'd have to see the dick first and it would have to be through a glory hole. Don't need that fag grabbing my head and trying to dominate me

when youre this uncomfortable with your sexuality

I plan to try everything once, so may as well get paid for it.

also uncomfortable with your sexuality
>don't need that fag grabbing my head and trying to dominate me

>im so straight guys
>look at my straightness

i would get my ass torn to shreds for even 1000$ dollars. I'm straight a fucking ramp but 7500$ dollars?

Never said I was straight. Bi-curious. Is it so wrong of me not to want some guy to grab my head and try to cram his cock down my throat.

>look at me I'm so judgemental of everybody who doesn't share my way of thinking

dont reply to people in the thread because nobodys sitting in this thread. like myself, ill answer and leave.

7.5k isnt enough, you simply gotta live with that shit for life. 7.5k isnt even that much anyways although im sure its a fair amount, i would need a huge amount of money to be able to walk away with no regret. 7.5k is still enough that you would live with regret as a straight male. lastly, you would need a contract thats better written than 7500, 10 mins and swallow. Theres way too many variables left unspoken, and every sex worker knows that there needs to be strict definitions. Whos to say the fuckers gonna cum in 10 mins anyways, blowjobs take me longer most days to cum myself.

Suspiciously high number of willing cocksuckers detected in this thread.

>Sup Forums
>expecting no judgement

wrong place buddy

Are you surprised??? It's a thread about sucking cock. WTF did you expect

It'd put a real dent in my student loan repayments, so...yeah, I guess I'd better.

Can the guy at least be Asian? Preferably Korean?

Sucking cock by heterosexual male in exchange for money. Kind of surprised LOL

1 minute, $25,000, no cum in mouth.