Girls are gross.

No.

I'm gay.

straight men are disgusting

no she looks like a cross between Iggy pop and Steve Irwin

Let’s hope she dies the same way Steve Irwin did

agreed

These.

She's most likely a Sup Forumstant and probably reading this thread currently. What are her reactions?

Ol John Denver lookin ass hoe

She honestly can lick my ass

>still caught up on certain bands
>music taste hasn't even evolved to the level of appreciating genres as a whole, let alone past that
>fucking dg and grimes is their choice to show off music taste

No thanks

no because she's white and i hate white people

Don't forget that "cool" Wu-Tang t-shirt

I wouldn't even check out her Gravel Pit.

if you think this is real, then i've got a fucking bridge to sell you

>grimes

>>music taste hasn't even evolved to the level of appreciating genres as a whole, let alone past that
What did you mean by this?

what are you talking about?
twitter.com/lizwash_/status/816117873911402497

he means he's a pleb and likes to showcase his rare subgenres rather than become vulnerable by showcasing specific bands which can be criticized easier

>"original rump shaker"
>"#NoDAPL"
Nahhhh...

Seems like someone's a little defensive about deathgrips and/or grimes

t. Virgin

I thought I was straight but then I started reading about fingering girls and there was something about how you want to reach a part of the vagina that feels like the roof of the mouth and I thought that sounded kind of weird, I had my neighbor suck my dick after that and that was pretty cool so I think I'm gay now

appreciating genres as a whole as opposed to appreciating certain bands is the biggest pleb stance you can take desu. thats the level of musicdiscourse of metal- and hiphopheads. sure there can be genres you like more then others but dismissing a genre as a whole is just as retarded as appreciating a genre as a whole.

>he doesn't know

She can Death Grip my dick

>white girl listening to rap
dropped

She looks like a horse

she looks 12-13,pre-pubescent face

I wouldnt even let that bitch suck my dick know what im talking about?

Fell in Love @ Death grips, went off her @ Grimes

Why do women always blow it?

I should try that i am so frustrated the next girl that lets me so much as finger her is going to have a sore pussy

Even though her taste in music is the most basic shit here, it's still a hundred times more interesting than the average taste of a girl.

Patrician detected

worse by the fact that she actually posts abt music on social media

grimes is LITERALLY shit

literally

L I T E R A L L Y

How do I lure women like her in on tinder etc? I have been lifting over the last few years and women are finally attracted to me, but they're all basic as fuck or ugly, what do I put on my tinder to attract ok looking women with patrician taste?

My tinder anthem is Deathgrips-No Love btw and I have a pic related towards the end of my photos

Its called meeting people or getting to know them. Or maybe getting them into it. You cant just expect to find the exact type of girl you want out of the blue you have to give something back.

what would a normie write? write that

>t. clearly never tried to get a girl into patrician music and had to watch the boredom and disinterest in her eyes over something you love, forever killing any chance you two had together.

Ive never even done anything relationship like with a girl ive fucked but we were sneaking around while underage so youre lucky

How does it feel being gay so far?

Other than the crushing disappointment in my parent's eyes and the sore asshole it's pretty great.

No, she's a solid 5/10 basic with unnatural hair.

pleb and stupid

Fuck you homophobe

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

I honestly wish I was gay because naturally me have personalities I enjoy and appreciate more, also an inshape male is far more attractive in terms of classical/universal beauty than a female, It's like admiring the statue of david.

Unfortunately I have no biological attraction to men, I even once had a crossdresser come over and give me head but it did nothing for me, I knew deep down it was a guy and I knew then and there it wasn't for me.

Do you think it's possible to stockholm myself into the gay?

If you expect a girl with natural hair youre expecting too much. Not that natural hair is objectively a good trait tho