What's the quickest way to die, Sup Forums?

What's the quickest way to die, Sup Forums?
Not about to kill myself, just wondering. A bullet comes through your head pretty fast but I guess you're still able to feel something before passing out. What kills you faster, faster than you can feel it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I482t6JhL4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Being stillborn is bretty quick

Helium gas should work takes time but is painless

C-4

abortion

This.

First, you need to ask /d/ about "unbirthing".

laser lava

getting stroke by a lightning, I guess

ok but we talk about dying as an adult. C4 would kill you quick also but you'd notice the blast within a very short amount of time before you evaporate. And if theres not enoguh of explosive, you can survive for a couple of minutes before being ded.
ITT: what can kill you so quickly that you can not notice it

>what can kill you so quickly that you can not notice it
Ground Zero of a nuke strike

Getting your head cut off with a very sharp sword.

>getting stroke by a lightning
There's actually quite a good chance of you surviving that, although you'll have some mental issues afterwards

>Getting your head cut off with a very sharp sword
Your brain is still continuing to live for a few seconds, which will appear like minutes for you.

Shotgun in mouth

Explosion

>Shotgun in mouth
Not so sure that'll do. Chances are specific regions of the brain will still function for a few seconds, making you experience pain or 'horrors of feelings of 'loss''

When the brain knows it is going to die it releases something that makes a second feel like 10 years

this is the life we are living now

grenade in mouth

Shoot like 100$ of heroin, everything will instantly go black and you will never wake up assuming no one takes you to the hospital. the person would have to tie off though otherwise the will go unconscious before the inject it all

idiotic thread

>When the brain knows it is going to die it releases something that makes a second feel like 10 years
Actually, I've been there once, major car accident.
It's really like that, suddenly your brains neurons are firing with an enormous power and speed, which explains why you relive old, buried, forgotten memories (flashbacks) and why you feel you've all the time in the world, with everything else in slow-motion speed, and your own limbs are lead-filled, slow and unresponsive.
It's pretty amazing what reserves our body has hidden in those fight-flight survival mechanisms

>grenade in mouth
That's going to be some eternally long 10 seconds after you pulled the pin

getting truck by lightning just causes you to lagg youtube.com/watch?v=I482t6JhL4g

This thread is fucking stupid why does it matter if it hurts or not your trying to fucking kill your self who cares about less then a split second of pain op should kill him self in the most painful way possible how about we change this thread to most painful ways to kill yourself :D

massive blunt force trauma to the back of the head.
Like being KO'ed you don't feel it...

Ambien

kek shotgun in mouth no that will not do for you then how about grenade in mouth you should become a suicide door to door salesman bud

Sounds utterly terrifying to set up something to do that though.

You can die from one good punch to the head, plenty of cases of this. And if you've ever been knocked out, you dont feel a fucking thing or know whats happened.

I always find it odd that people never, or rarely, mention carbon monoxide asphyxiation in these threads.

I tried to kill myself back in college; sat in the garage with the car running. I got myself out when I chickened out when my feet and hands began to go numb. It may not be super quick, but it'd be painless as shit, like being put under for surgery or something.

>Ambien
Sounds like an idea, but aren't those laced with additives that make you automatically puke your guts out when a specific "overdose" threshold is reached, to prevent OD'ing?

You just need to get a girlfriend

sandwich

Probably a shot directly between the eyes. Otherwise your pituitary will flood your brain with such powerful drugs in the moment before death that time will dilate.

Incidentally this phenomenon happening in near-death experiences is likely where stories about heaven and the light at the end of the tunnel came from.

OP is such a faggot..
>being told to shoot himself in the face with a shotgun
>but one could survive
you asked what's the quickest way, not what is the most certain way fucking faggot

anyways, get all cozy inside an atom bomb and let it explode, should be a pretty quick death

Helium hood

Man, that little niggress is gonna die like a man.

Its true tho..

If you find some way to destroy ALL of your brain instantly you wont feel shit.

c4 attach all around your head

Blunt force to the head. When I was literally dying in the hospital I tried to get up and walk to the restroom, slipped and smashed my fucking head into the ground. Felt nothing and didn't even realize I slipped. Fucked me up good as the nurses tried to ask me what day it was whole carrying me to my bed and just being moved so quickly knocked me out again.

A really really hard impact. Like jumping off a tall building from high enough that your body explodes

are you retarded?
watch a video of a man getting hit in slo motion, you would notice how slow our reflexes are
any bullet to the brain would pull off the switch before you could feel anything

yeah but /rekt/ threads often show that ppl being shot into face use to do some shit with their hands or legs afterwards. No one knows if it hurts as shit or no

OP you don't want to die, suicide is biologically irrational. You're trying to find the most rational way to kill yourself which in itself is an oxymoron. If you really wanted to die you would have done it by now.

You stupid fuckin faggot.

Jumping off a tall tall building

Youll be dead or at least unconscious by the time you hit the ground and you'll feel no pain at all.

>helium tank with tubing and a gasmask

so don't shoot your face of. the problem with them is that they did not hit the brain

Actually, suicide is perfectly rational, biologically speaking.

When the body comes to the conclusion that the only way that the pain can end is through death, then you'll see creatures just up and die, stop breathing, stop eating, just end themselves.

Suicide isn't irrational at all, if you accept that the body can choose to self-end in order to stop the pain.

Wrong the Clintons in some way.

>Actually, suicide is perfectly rational, biologically speaking.
If the brain wanted to die people wouldn't fear death. Go read a text book instead of making your stupid hippy shit. There is nothing rational about ending ones life and very mammals do it.

fucking high school drop out right here, your purpose is to preserve yourself and reproduce. there is nothing rational about killing yourself you fuckin retard.

jesus shoot yourself in the fuckin face we dont need any more knuckldraggin cock suckin cretins like you

We're generally -but not always- inclined to reproduce and survive thanks to evolution. There are occasions in which human beings are not though, also thanks to evolution. If that was not the case, animals and humans would not kill or sacrifice themselves.

That being said our evolutionary inclinations don't constitute a 'purpose' per se anyways, brainlet.

>evolution
Homo sapiens are only 200,000 years old and still preserve the same fucking features physically and mentally that make us do what we do. If we did not feel inclined to reproduce sexual culture would not exist. Learn what fucking evolution is because large mammal species doesn't just evolve like fucking a pokemon over the course of a couple hundred thousand years. Most animals (probably more then 98%) do not sacrifice themselves, animals are not martyrs nor do they have any bear on the fucking concept.

Jesus christ you probably dont even have a highschool diploma let alone a genuine formal post-education. If go read an actual fucking book instead of spewing out the inane shit you read on /x/ and hear in youtube videos you might learn something.

Gravity Can kill You in 0,000000000000000000001 something) seconds if the conditions are perfect. But that wont happen right now though.

Shout niggers dont matter in a bad neighborhood

>We're generally -but not always- inclined to reproduce and survive thanks to evolution. There are occasions in which human beings are not though, also thanks to evolution
Who the fuck are you callin a brainlet? Sex activates dopamine inhibitors in the reward pathway of your brain, people are inclined to have sex because their brain warrants it you fuckin retard. I bet you're some fat fuck that cant get laid so you consider yourself an a-sexual because
>your evolution doesnt warrant it

pic rel