Hey Sup Forumsros im in need of some cash, will do anything you guys say except break my cock for $3 a piece

Hey Sup Forumsros im in need of some cash, will do anything you guys say except break my cock for $3 a piece

paypal.me/wreckty

How for you to kys and stream it

Break your toe nail

Can you suck on my dick

do a backflip

I'll pay $15 for you to put your dick in your shoe and photo it.

Honest to God.

I'll pay you 10$ if you stick banana all the way in your ass and record it with a timestamp. Serious.

This

send me money, i'll insult op and his fat mom

Ill do it send some so i don't look like a fucking slag

You gotta prove you're legit first. Do mine or another one's first and once everyone knows you're legit, you'll get paid.

Otherwise, we'll all be slags, you foo.

Hard or limp?

Date's wrong idiot, it's not June.

Im in the U.S. you knob

Hard of course. Bonus if you jizz in it and put it in.

$20 honest to God straight to your account for a burst of pleasure (cumming) and a photo.

What?

One sec

ill add another $80 (so u can buy a new shoes) if u shit into it and put on a head .. but post semen in shoe 1st

Date is wrote as month/day/year in the us

Frank what the fuck are you doing? Get away from that roastie if she isn't pregnant and just do your time in the coast guard

Work hard for your cash, lil bitch. Who woulda thought when you were a baby, you'd be so destitute where you'd cum in a shoe for cash? Your ancestors look upon you with disgust, fag.

I'm gonna get more from you for cash. I'm loaded.

Didnt see the cum one until now

what's taking so long, op? waiting for the bathroom to clear?

just gonna bump so op gets his cash

Not gonna nut unless i get something nig

madman

Take a shit and dip your dick in it. Will send 20€ if you do it

samefag

Uhh no

Im waiting?

Your gf is hot.

This is OP, lol

Alan Dunaway. Kid crouching. Lives in Indiana.

Ask fukin bitcoin u cuck

Send me your shoe and I'll give you a tenner

Pathetic nerd. You're PayPal literally links to your name and location and easy FB search. You're whole family will know what you've done, now. Smfh. And you're gf in now public.

Heh, here we go

who says its actually him??? maybe someone is just trying to use his paypal to make him look bad? have you ever thought about that...

OP?

you dun goofed

no im not op LOL

You just erased that possibility by posting that. Good job

"im not op"

>things op say

Make your Facebook account public again.

Ah, yeh. Sweet gf. Can I have her instead of u?

Definetely OP. It's okay. Just let it happen

op here, i genuinely dont know who that is? You think id post my name and shit here? I literally put bullshit into that paypal account lmfao that kid is probably gonna shit himself

just think op at least you only put ur cock in a shoe and said youd do stuff for $3 it didnt got that far

do you guys have a brain of a 8 year old? how can someone possibly post their paypal and KNOW their name will get exposed.. on website called Sup Forums.. This is stupid..

kek good thread

Since you're not OP, it's good. The imposter OP Alan and his gf look hot though together, hm?

Both u love Linkin Park. U use contraception? I h8 contraception. Ur penis in shoe looks weird and i think ur mom Carrie Nelson would find it weird too

Alan Dunaway is trying really hard to convince us its not him idk tho he puts up some good arguments

Unless you tell his girlfriend and family that op is whoring himself out for money online. And he was about to do some horifying shit and are worried about him.

Coasting in potentially epic sled

DO IT. I DARE YOU

share nudes of ur gf op

She is pretty cute though. Is there no way we can make a compromise for her nudes?

Yeah but i mean at least tthey're always gonna remember that he put his dick in a show but wouldnt go as far not breaking his cock they can fill the gap but at least he didnt do more like seriously weird and fucked i mean shoe fucker is awkward and embarrassing but not as weird as it couldve got

shoe

share and all this will stop

how can this kid possibly have the amount of hair on his legs.. look up the picture of dick in shoe that is like gorilla style.. this kid looks like some white toast muffaka still had to grow pubes

How much to paint your dick into dora the explorer and go out pretending you're making an episode?

he got exposed and has gone into hiding feel sorry for him hes probably shitting himself

if shes of age of course

That is if you tell the truth. If not there is really no way to prove it except for showing this thread on Sup Forums.

yeah, i doubt they'll find out anyway its just funny knowing that op is crying rn worrying about it

kek

kekd

WOAH 8/10

don't give us the silent treatment op. We can talk about this

pretty sure hes deleted system 32 by now and gone full damage control

mean

You know it's just your instead of you're right?
Also grammar nazi

Oh well.
We have to be careful though. Allen could've told Erin that he was being "trolled". So we have to word our message carefully

bump for erin nudes

i just want him to admit hes fucked up at this point

I just want Alan's or Erin's attention. But Allan just gave up

ERIN MATTINGLY HOMEEEEEE

Anyone live in Salem, Indiana?

ah man this is some good shit

OH SHIT

oh man I wish I was there man.

I will pay you 10 dollars if you smear feces on a public bathroom wall , at a mall or something..

Her home, OP. Can I come in?

She's not ur gf, remember? You said urself

Never underestimate the stupidity of people, just scroll through this very thread and you see the equals of sjit tossing baboons.

it's an hour drive from my home, but what would i even do?

Captcha: allanview denoon

the stupidity and devotion to making peoples lives harder on b is amazing, good thread

i'll take the bait for even a small chance of erin's feet

do it! leave that shoe pic

stupidity?
nothing has been done yet either, quite being such a cuck

also bump for potential

Bump. We gunna let OP off this fucking easy? Stop beating it to traps for an hour and have some fun

he posted his paypal offering pics for money then linked a paypal with his name and location on it then sent a picture of his cock in a shoe for money. would you not say that was stupid?or was that a really smart. Im not saying anythings been done just that people have a goal of making him look like a prick to his family and friends

What if this is his fetish?

What if his ex asked him to put his dick in a shoe before they broke up and she orchestrated all this?

What if ? What if ? What if ?

bump agreed. OP let himself down

do it fgt

what if the person who posted the pic and the guy digging up op's account info are the same guy? and this is all just a elaborate ruse for some attention from cool faggots on Sup Forums to think it's really cool?

>trips
>911[1]
OP fucking do it

Boomp