Trips and i break into someones house tonight. Have planned this but am hesitating

Trips and i break into someones house tonight. Have planned this but am hesitating

Roll.

Reroll

Take a dildo

do it pussy!

Rollerino.

Run your plan by us first so we can help you not get caught. I've done this before and I want the best for my niggas.
Also roll

Roll

roll da roll da

OP here. Planning to get in through the bathroom window. Its always open and easy to sneak into without being seen from the street. I checked. No alarms or CCTV. Just gonna try to get some valuables maybe some cash if im lucky.

Atleast document it OP

Rollerino pleaserino

Roll

make sure everyone has left the house before you rob them, along with wearing a ski mask

ReRollin' like a wheel.

Rollie rollie

this ski mask,black gloves, and black shirt entire outfit black

rollerino

I got a ski mask. Theres no one home theyre probably off to the pub

big show

You should knock on the door first really loud.

Need to make sure somebody is hope AND that there's no dog waiting for you.

Roll on motherfucker

Fuck that was close

roll

fuck

thats the worst time to rob someone lol, they will come home when your doing it, unless your doing a quick run and grab. Even then you gotta be quick. Do a quick run and grab.

Roll

Damn first post was almost trips

Fuckin roll

Check these bad boys>:)

Post proof faggot

My plan is rly just to grab some cash and valuables and then gtfo. My house is around 15 mins on bike from where i am rn. I can see the house from here

leave a dead cat there then they'll think it was done by some of the lesser creatures of your place

Breaking into houses is bad, mmkay?

Rollerino

Roll it up check these quads

Fuck

This fags correct, but I hope you know where the valuables are OP. don't tell us do a blind robbery.

Kys thief

Rollo

R O L L
O. L
L. O
L L O R

Roll

do it faggot

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WHERE IS MY TRIPS

roll

Indeed

Im 98% certain i have about an hour left till theyre home. Idk if they actually went to the pub or not. They might be home sooner. But they left around 20 mins ago and shouldnt be back soon

re rell

rollerino

rolling for you to not do it and you respect other peoples' property

Roll

Roll'em

l l o r

rell

Roll dont

Relling

brap

Roll

rollerinooo

lel we counted 3 then 4

im fucking doing it. Dont even need trips. Will send update pic at the bathroom window and inside

Sounds like a terrible idea. That being said I think you should do it.

rell

Break in but only steal a loaf of bread.

Post pics.

>that picture bruh.

Let us in on the details OP. You can't just say something like this and not explain..

OP's victim here, waiting with shotgun around bathroom corner

If you're posting on Sup Forums DURING A ROBBERY, you deserve to get caught.

Bathroom window

is that house painted black? How disgusting/

ålooooooo

I think you might be colourblind

OP here. Update. Got 150$ in cash. Great success i guess :) will never rob again though. Im paranoid af right now and every car that drives by is an enemy right now.

Don't do it you asshole.

Podh

ok op, now that you've done something stupid..do something smart and buy some bitcoin with that money

Check them

damn

pic or it didn't happen

If this is true and you didn't poop on their floor you missed a real opportunity.