Why do so many adult male weirdos on the internet like Taylor Swift so much...

Why do so many adult male weirdos on the internet like Taylor Swift so much? Isn't it objectively awful music for 14 year old girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sWaOIEFN14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My mom really, really hates her. She says Taylor creeps her out.
I've never heard any of her music.

My mom just calls her a bubblegum ditz.

I can't help being a weirdo

what an edgy choker

this
i understand finding her hot but the guys who convince themselves she's a talented genius are disgusting

She has a few catchy songs, but it's still disposable pop music. she will be forgotten in 20 years.

I know someone who worked with her a couple of times (not my dad; he works at Nintendo), and he keeps referring to her as "that... thing".

Why did they make her look so fat on this cover? She's a stick IRL. Who shot this?

I knew someone who went to school with her and said she was a stereotypical rich jock bully.

Did she bully girls or boys?

I didn't really ask him.

This cover makes me really want to hear someone make an album where the lyrics are nothing but lorem ipsum

Then again, ABBA haven't been forgotten in 40 years...

She's very pretty, that's about it oh and she's kinda a political which is kind of nice

I stopped taking anti-depressants and around the same time I started liking a lot of stuff I hated previously.
Taylor Swift and Katy Perry and Lady Gaga were 3 of those things.

It's catchy.
I'd never listen to it by myself, but if I'm out drunk with mates I would probably sing the wrong words loudly out of tune.

I hate ABBA but their songwriting is top notch.

She makes music for edgy 16 year olds now.

Is your mom by any chance ugly and non-white?

Just curious

Haha, remember when people said this a decade ago ?

A lot of people listen to music with their dicks and for some reason find planks attractive.

No because people barely knew her a decade ago since her break through album didn't even come out yet nor did Kanye accelerate her rise to stardom.

Pretty all white woman.
Around the Same height as Taylor too I think.
She thinks Taylor's face looks like a cat or something.

Your mom is right, she looks like a bitchy cat.

Taylor Ssssswift fans confirmed for furries?

>people barely knew her a decade ago
You mean after her self-titled album was at the #5 spot on Billboard and charted for over 150 consecutive weeks ? Are we being a little dishonest ?

I wanna do your mom.

Charting isn't the same as mass public recognition you realize. It's also very easy to achieve without it when you come from a very wealthy background.
She didn't became massive until her sound became more poppy with Fearless.

>Charting isn't the same as mass public recognition
It literally is, unless you're trying to play semantics with "mass" because you're dishonest and don't want to lose your internet argument. Recognition is always relative, and charting an album whatsoever (let alone for over three straight years) _is_ mass recognition in the music industry. What you're referring to is becoming a household name which most artists (no matter how successful) will never, ever do. Taylor has been topping charts for a decade now. You can go ahead and admit that she's not just a passing fad.

>She didn't became massive
She already had mass recognition from her previous work that created the foundation for her to become a household name. Stop conflating these things.

nobody knew her a decade ago except maybe country music fans

She'll be in the media till she dead, homie.

Awful music to the human ear.

I remember her being talked about in 2008, yes she was more of a country artist back then and the bubblegum pop hits came later.

youtube.com/watch?v=7sWaOIEFN14

basically, but im sure someone does like some of her music out there unironically, but Sup Forums is just weirdos being weirdos and waifu faggots

>Why do so many adult male weirdos on the internet like Taylor Swift so much?
She's an attractive women, they like to empty their balls to her and imagine being in a relationship with her. It's pretty creepy and pathetic if you think about it.
>Isn't it objectively awful music
no, it's not fantastic but it's somewhere above average for mainstream pop music.
>for 14 year old girls?
yes, it is for 14 year old girls, but 27 year old virginal males are capable of enjoying the same things as 14 year old girls.

never heard her music desu
I'm a fan though I'm sure it's great

>longest charting album of the decade
>"nobody knew her"
I wonder, are you guys just underage ?

>dem hips
>dem thighs

I remember Teardrops on My Guitar playing on what seemed like repeat in 2008 and I didn't listen to country radio at all

>not my dad; he works at Nintendo
kek

mad bantz

>people like a music

they must be a loser virgin

I never said she was a passing fad, unfortunately I don't see her fading into irrelevancy until her whatever people find attractive in her fades due to her becoming old or this new album of hers has more than a few weird attempts at hip hop.

Also how is mass public recognition not the same as becoming a household name? I'd say she's definitely at that level now, and only approached it with the accolades Fearless received plus the VMA situation.

>don't want to lose your internet argument.
Stop projecting, only one of us has an image to keep up here.

>Taylor's following on Sup Forums has anything to do with her music
ha ha okay buddy

How will Taylor ever recover?

Duh. That was her breakout hit and I remember everyone talking about it back then.

all pop stars have to be pretty in order to sell in any demographic

Sia
Adele

mostly true, but irrelevant to the conversation.

this. also

>OUR SONG IS THE SLAMMING SCREEN DOOR

I want to be bullied by jailbait Taytay

Quirky unique personas sell.

these people are still more attractive than 95% of women you'll meet on the street

this

Not true
Not in NYC at least

>Stop projecting, only one of us has an image to keep up here.

tripfag btfo

fuck taylor shits

>decade
I remember in 2008-2009 when Lady Gaga was blowing up, crazy how she's still big, maybe not 'as' big tho.

Rec me some Taylor. I've never heard any of her music.

Any of her albums are about as good as any other but most people will tell you that Red is her magnum opus.

We seriously need more mom threads on Sup Forums. Want to know what moms think of Death Grips and Neutral Milk Hotel.

I let my mom listen to Loveless and she really liked it. She gave a quick listen to some tTPAB singles but disliked it because she felt Kendrick sounded like Kermit the Frog and the Isley Brothers samples made her want to just listen to the Isley Brothers instead.
She already loves Sup Forumscore like Kate Bush and Bjork.
She hates Grimes.

Prob because she's fuckable

>She hates Grimes.
Mothers know best

I love your mom

Maybe you've never knowingly heard TS. But she's inescapable.

She's got that classic red lipped thing that they like.

Once, my mom told me she had seen some homeless guy going really fast on a skateboard while using a selfiestick. Afterwards, I immediately checked youtube and it was confirmed that Casey Neistat was filming vlogs in our city that day.

I love my mom.

lel

Based.

Mine thinks that grown adults should only listen to gospel or something.

There are natural synapses in our brains that connect motor skills and musical repetition. Have you ever spoken in a mish mash of Russian, Hebrew, and Algonquin whilst discussing the legacy of unrecognized Mexican servicemen from our last three major wars? These are my daily conundrums as my family is quite mixed. There's generally about 12 different combinations of music playing at my house at any given time. My most cherished possession is my radio, but in due time it will be useless as our incoming X class solar flare will completely destroy our broadcast signals. My only hope is to somehow expect my cat to feed herself which is possible through some seasoned and enriching conditioning. I first start with a light jog, followed by three minutes of running for as long as I can, and then I walk the rest of the way. This way lactic acid has time to build up and I can comfortably feel the exhaustion taking hold. Try and rub some witchhazel into your kneecaps when you finally get home. I know it's a long haul but it will help you quit smoking too. If you have any more questions please call the hotline at 1-877-SUICIDE and remember "there's only one way to the top when you want to rock and roll".

Kinky.
She "creeps" me out too 0_-

How do you know it was Casey Nu-Male that she saw?

some chick who looked just like her used to live in town. she never talked, just smiled.

clone? body double? who knows

nuh uh you are so behind the times holy fuck u are so old

taylor swift USED to be objectively awful music for 14 year old girls

she's matured tho

now she's objectively awful music for 16 year old girls

Mediocrity

>but 27 year old virginal males are capable of enjoying the same things as 14 year old girls.
>tfw I am a 25 y.o. male swiftie

I'm 21 and I've liked Taytay since I was 12 :3

So you figured out you were gay when you were 12?

No, I learned the word for it the year before. Do you have a problem with gays? >:3

teardrops on my guitar gave me a goner as a teen
I didn't know what she looked like and imagined some stunning busty brunette strumming a rickenbacker and instead when I saw her video it was just some curly haired twig.

All haters please leave.
I love her and I have loved her for a very long time.

So only people of pure hearts listen to Tay?
Cool. :)

If you use the word "objectively", you should explain why it is that way.

if your mom hates your music youre onthe riht track.

Fearless and 1989 are her best albums, Speak Now and Red have her best songs.

oh yes

>Using the word "Objectively" when discussing entertainment/media

Meme needs to die. It's almost as bad as faggots that use the word "Literally" to put emphasis on their shitty opinion.

I don't know if you're new or something, but tons of fuckers on Sup Forums like objectively awful shit for 14 year old girls

I wish all those weirdos who like to imagine her as some sort of closet Nazi would start listening to Nico instead. Then they'd be correct in their assumptions, and start listening to actually good music.

ABBA are unironically great

This gets posted in every thread. In every thread it is made up. Do you seriously expect the Internet to believe a story that begins with "I knew someone who went to school with her"?

try State of Grace, beginners seem to like it. After that, if you like Speak Now you'll like the rest of her music. Good luck m8, I didn't expect to become a Swiftie but now I'm obsessed.

Wait are you sure that doesn't exist ?

>why do adult males like an intelligent, pretty and rich woman doing art
Oh, who can tell. Maybe because they aren't homosexuals like you?

>Isn't it objectively awful music for 14 year old girls?
The only objective thing is that she makes more money in a day than your favourite bands in their entire careers.

>300 million petro dollars with music before turning 30
>not a talented genius
Are you 12?

Now that's a good question.

Because you're question is wrong. Therefore a good and valid response doesn't exist.
There is not many adult male weirdos listening to taylor swift. It's probably 1% of audience. The 99% left being the 14 year old girls.
So stop worrying about unintersting and useless stuff and just listen to music. If you find unfair the attention a little artist receive in comparaison of a whore then maybe you should think twice.
You're not giving attention nor money to the little band that you like. Instead you're giving attention and publicity to something/someone you hate.