What the hell is going on in my country? Fucking go to Mexico if you love it so much

What the hell is going on in my country? Fucking go to Mexico if you love it so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817
youtu.be/Pw-MnRyIoQY?t=2801
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They know deep down inside that Mexico is a godawful shithole

RACE WAR
NOW
NOW
NOW

>WTF?!

People are getting violent because somebody else exists and is talking to people who like him.

Want to make the world a better place? As soon as a "protester" gets violent, shoot them in the fucking face.

It will just work against them, if they were smart they would do MLK style protests.. It's harder to feel sympathy when every other protest ends in violence or riots. It's much easier when your side is the one taking the shit and not retaliating.

>People are getting violent

hispanics are getting violent. they are very ethnocentric.

they are simply demonizing the outgroup (whites) and will inflict damage as they can

>Anti-Trump protesters portrayed as rampaging thugs of racist Mexicans
>Trump wins over support from moderates

>Fucking go to Mexico if you love it so much.
When they come here they can't stop complaining how USA is better, you must understand these kids are not serious and only do this shit to get special snowflake status.

We don't want them here, gun them down. If you do send back all your chicanos back we will just send them to central america.

Based Mexibros

You better start getting used to our say, you racist gringo pieces of shit.

We're going to take back the land you've stolen from us, and the best is that we're not even going to fire a single shot.

Any based Hispanic bros from the US can give me ideas to support my brethren in the US?

>this kills the Indian

No fuck off just nuke the dudes.

>Any based Hispanic bros from the US can give me ideas to support my brethren in the US?

sneak into the US and vote for trump

I bet Based Don is watching this shit on his plane and laughing his ass off and realizing how much these crazy fuckers are helping him.

>1776 pledged

yeah ok thanks armchair world police can you put send some units for more gold mining now we need to buy a tank factory

That's not even the correct phone number for the White House. The correct last four digits are 1414. The 1111 line just takes you to a recording.

God damn I hate Mexicans so much.

Drink 2 parts bleach and 1 part ammonia, post results.

Start burning mexican flags to protest illegals. Do this!!! FUCK THESE INVADERS! FUCK SOROS!

>gun them down.

I will, gladly, if it ever happens within 1,000 miles of where I live. But it never seems to happen. It might be because I live between two cities that are 80% white in a heavily red state.

Why is that they aren't chimping out against their own government that made their country so shit they had to leave in the first place?

we should have a grand mexican flag burning celebration the day god emperor is sworn into office

>their
100% of them are 3rd generation

The Clinton camp is using black ops to spread all this unrest among the Hispanics

Little do those dumb fuckers know...

That has to be a shop.

fuck mexico

We'll fire the shots. Remember, we're America. You're below America, in every sense of being below America.

Also based mexibros are getting trump a lot more votes with this garbage.

I can't wait for January 20th 2017

False flag somewhere else, shill.

Nah. Those are Mexicans specifically.
I'm Dominican and they have very subversive views typically. They don't respect American laws (immigration laws) and expect the government to make special arrangements for them (amnesty, dream act, etc.). Are all spearheaded by Mexicans and people taking advantage of their voting bloc. They'll fly the Mexican flag here but if you flew the US flag in Mexico, they won't be happy. They put Mexico first and praise Mexico while living and benefitting from the US.

I have a lot of Mexican friends, but it's the truth.

it is

Fuck you and your filthy shit country. Spic genocide 2017.

Bread and circus. Elections will be suspended.

It's much worse than you could ever imagine

Now CNN is reporting that the anti Trump protesters have left and the police are just fighting "troublemakers". Fucking media.

>They'll fly the Mexican flag here but if you flew the US flag in Mexico, they won't be happy. They put Mexico first and praise Mexico while living and benefitting from the US.
Burn their shitty spic flag in front of them before tear gassing them, and hauling their burrito asses back on their side of the wall.

LOL CNN saying they are not anti trump protestors

Just fat loud Mexicans burning car tires

Hispanic culture for the world to see

If they are already USA citizens then why should they care about illegals getting their just desserts?

The people of Mesoamerica have done nothing of value for thousands of years. Even then, they just built some pyramids, a calendar, maze, and a decent irrigation system. The Olmec, Mayan, Inca, Aztecs, all left no legacy.

They claim "muh imperialism and muh colonization" as the reason for their failures but their homeland of Mexico wasn't exactly on the verge of modernity prior to Columbus.

They have to go back. They add no value to our nation.

I am an 18 year old brazilian legal immigrant, both my parents are as well. I personally hope Trump sends your whole fucking family back to Mexico, Pablo, because all these fuckers do is give Latinos and Hispanics a bad name.
Now you could come here legal, pay taxes and admittance fees, but no. You put on a sad face and cry about 'muh violent cartels' rather than stay home and fix your problem.
Go mow your own lawn Pablo, nobody want you here.

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE

MOST HORRIFYING ARTICLE ON ILLEGALS

WHAT ACTUAL MEXICAN CRIMINALS THINK OF DONALD TRUMP

vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817

>"They told us Obama wouldn't send us back if they arrested us, as long as we didn't get busted for a violent crime," Lopez tells VICE. They also told them exactly where they should go: Oregon. "It's because we can get a driver's license there, no questions asked, and the background checks ain't shit."

>In addition to encouraging the deportees to return to the states, some Mexican agents allegedly offered valid US identification for sale. "I'm a new Oregon citizen," Lopez says, laughing. "I even got a US passport and I went to Canada with it. And you know what else? I can vote!"

>A self-proclaimed "anchor baby" named Ruben Sepulveda who is serving ten years for afederal drug conspiracypoints out another flaw in Trump's plans to deport all the immigrants who have come to the US illegally: He says he has "literally dozens" of family members who broke the law by crossing the border, and all have the documents that they need to stay here.

>"I know people won't want to hear this, but all of them vote with their fake IDs, all of them collect income tax with their fake IDs, and all of them pay taxes—under aliases."

>"A wall isn't going to change anything, new mandatory minimums for illegal migrants will only fill up these prisons and Americans can't afford to keep it up. So everyone might as well just take a deep breath, enjoy the Donald Trump show, but realize all 30 million illegals—yes, I said 30 million, because I think there is way more that 11 million—are here to stay. Our people run the border, they are ICE [Immigrations and Customs Enforcement], we are becoming the law, and it's only matter of time before we take over Congress"

>"Just get over it, people," Sepulveda says. "It's going to be OK."

>steal NEW MEXICO
>"waaaaaah, why is it so full of Mexicans?? :^(((((("

Don't worry it is.

Think about it.

It's obviously a stop sign that says "Stop Abortion Now".

Leftists haven't gotten that far off the deep end yet to make the other way make sense.

They are getting close though.

I hate Mexicans so much.

Given it looks like stop signs, it might be a pro-white birth rally, as in "Stop white abortions now"

Yet you can hear "Fuck Trump" in the background.

Did anyone see Fox News with that somewhat QT protester get drown in pepper sprayed and knocked down by the cops?

Trump is going to fund a reality show where he personally deports your abuelita to the border of Guatemala

I did. Bitch got schlonged

Fuck mexicans.
Rioting shitbag welfare babies.

>yea it's definitely *cough* pepper spray
>*cough* i can feel it in my throat
>it's definitely pepper *snort* spray but i'm okay
>*chork* well i'd say the pepper spray was pretty effective
top notch reporting

As per usual it's always a bunch of weirdo white trash being racists. I imagine some ugly fat stormfag is making all these posts with trump/anime/Nazi posters in the walls of his room.

The first step is getting out of the basement and getting a job so you can afford firearms.

Based mexibros aren't voting for trump, trump hhas very shit tier popularity among Hispanics, women, Asians blacks, liberal men, and pretty much anyone who isn't a disenfranchised white racist loser or a rancid old fuck.

Better start learning Spanish if you want to secure your place in society, cuckskin

>steal

Can't wait for the video of it.

To be fair, the amount of Mexicans, or even Latinos living in those territories was very low. The US saw a boom in the Mexican population during the 80s.

lol stupid racemixing btfo with pepper spray live on TV. This is the best election ever

>steal

please tell me someone got it on webm... please!!!!

You can't fire a shot. You stupid fucking bean niggers let them take away your guns

FUCKING KILL ALL BEANERS FUCK!

HOW ARE WE NOT AT WAR WITH FUCKING MEXICO!!

KILL THE FUCK ELITE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!

TRYING TO TURN OUR NATION INTO A GARBAGE DUMP FOR A FUCKING QUICK BUCK!

as A mexican I want to officially apologize about the behavior of those subhumans.

SEND ALL THE LA RAZA SPICS BACK OR JUST EXTERMINATE THEM

I don't have relatives in the US, nor do I plan to move there. My posts aren't motivated by some financial or family interest in the US . I am saying we will obtain the land back because it rightly belong to us.

Don't worry, they'll all "move to Canada"

You're a shit person. I hope Trump get's elected and you die of starvation back in Mexico.

f u c k
m e x i c o

fuck la raza
you will have the war you so badly want in 2017

OH SHIT A BITCH JUST GOT PEPPER SPRAYED AND SHOVED TO THE GROUND!

Fresh faced papist sluts. You can get their legs apart and slide it in raw dawg for a Filet O Fish and a couple tickets to a Jim Caviezel movie.

This. Nothing is going to shore up the soccer mom vote for Trump like seeing literal gangs of marauding foreigners throwing bottles at cops and rioting.

I'm a shit person because I stand for my nation first?
Kill yourself commie

Any streams or good vids?

>tfw California basically joined the US during the Mexican American war, and it had largely been given up by Mexico prior to the war, because it was desolate and diseased.
>Now that America has made it globally relevant, Mexico wants it back
You guys had like 40 presidents in the 20 years you owned California (as Mexico, not Spain). Apparently not much has changed. Fix your own country before you fuck up someone else's.

They're just invader.

Awful lot of implying...

Yes, this country is so horrible, and full of horrible people. Totally explains why everyone wants to come here.

> JEALOUSY

stay mad, the conquista of the world its in out blood.

send every goddamn anchor baby back to mexico to die

every goddamn one

Venezuela! You're alive!

Are you the richest person living there right now since you have internet and electricity?

Nah they will go to Canada if trump is elected because even liberal babies that protect Mexico know it is a worthless shithole.

>Spanish
>European language
>Forever a reminder of how bad your ancestors got rekt
>300 Spaniards rekt your most "advanced" civilization
>Good game, Pedro.

Get your money ready.

RARE FLAG
I've literally never seen a Venezuelan on the internet before

We'll exterminate you subhuman spic rape babies once again. And we'll push back well beyond the equator this time.

Yo, that's the best you can do? Apologize the right way, muthafucka

>and the best is that we're not even going to fire a single shot.

Americans will.

As long as you do it there we're fine with it. Stop coming here to do that.

How was Polk going to take Cuba by signing peace with Mexico?

Also,
>implying Britain would let all that territory be scooped up.
If Victoria 2 taught me one thing it was that Britain was a very scary enemy to make in the 19th century.

Texas pls

Just as the spanish turned all their colonies into shitholes, so too does their hellspawn Mexico.

Is Mexico's plan to turn the entire planet into one big barrio?

youtu.be/Pw-MnRyIoQY?t=2801

They shat on Milo's event as well

My Spanish ancestors did it to the Aztecs, we are the Spanish of Americas hahahahahahhaha

Kek

>300 Spaniards rekt your most "advanced" civilization
Average stormfag intellectual

Source?

Half Mexican (white-skinned) reporting in to go incite violence and act as a provocateur at the Trump rally at Anaheim tomorrow

fuck yourself

send all of these trolls back to their toilet of a country

>Police are pepper spraying "protesters"
>Mexicans putting it on tacos an burritos.

They are saying trump is to blame for the mexicans rioting...

Here or in the US, it matters not. Some States in the US are rightfully ours to take, and we will do it.

I used to be all about the reconquista of Mexico but then I travelled to the states and I saw how beautiful US was, and compared with Mexico, I just hope Trump wins and preserve that beauty.

Meet you there

Take to twitter to spread the truth. These la raza spics are all paid by george soros.

Fuck that kike. Fuck these spics. Fuck them all.

Underrated post