BROCKHAMPTON

The first liberal rap group comes from Texas. So much for the "South is racist" stereotype that was already invalid as fuck for a long time.

[spoiler]Favorite member?[spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gxIauhmwI80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the first liberal rap group
what did he mean by this?

Russel because I went to high school with him

i don't know them but the one with his hand on his chin is the hottest

wow, this group is so diverse and progressive

pretty sure all Rap groups, and most rappers in general besides fucking Kid Rock, are liberals

What is this autism of the first paragraph? Is that shit even relevant? Why is OP such a fucking retard? The only people who believe that stereotype are autists anyways

They're not the first liberal rap group dude, but I understand what you're saying.

Also Texas has never been known as a racist state. All of the big cities, as well as South and West Texas are all blue areas anyways.

Also Brockhampton can't change the fact that Mississipi, Louisiana and Alabama are generally racist states

guy in burgundy T shirt looks like a downy

Also they're a boy band you fucking Kevin has confirmed this multiple times. They are not a "rap group"

Fuck this dumbass op

The stereotype is literally still spammed.

Them not being conventionally attractive is one of their charms.

only casually familiar with the group but who are half the people in that picture? producers/non musical members I'm assuming

>The first liberal rap group comes from Texas.
But Public Enemy was from New York....

i mean the guy i mentioned is conventionally attractive, to me at least

reddit trash fuck off

>all these kids conflating liberals with leftists

Sup Forums pls go

>The first liberal rap group
holy fuck kill yourself already

>Also Texas has never been known as a racist state
This. The only people who think Texas is some super racist backwater state are NYC types who have literally no clue what goes on beyond the Hudson. I moved to Texas (San Antonio) briefly from NYC and my sister literally thought I was going to be surrounded by saloons and cowboys or some shit.

>his favorite member isn't matt or joba

Just made a BH appreciation video, with a personal appeal from myself to the group: youtu.be/gxIauhmwI80