Why do people keep talking to girls after they get friendzoned?

Why do people keep talking to girls after they get friendzoned?

Bump out of curiosity

Because some are great to have as friends

I dont know /bro, most girls are needy and annoying as fuck. Why keep one around?

i fucked or have nudes of all the girls who friendzoned me.

unless you get to hit it, then you keep her around

because they're beta

as soon as you hear "let's just be friends" or "but I don't want to ruin our great friendship" or whatever that means "you turn me off sexually" and it's time to move on

can you be any more of a fucking retard

Dubs dont lie

"You're just a really good friend and i dont want to loose you."

Because some are so in denial or socially retarded they don't even realize they have been friendzoned.

That, or they are such a cuck they are willing to settle for being friendzoned by telling themselves repeatedly, "it's fine because she's great to have as a friend".

Don't fall for the new world jew order cuck propaganda.

Either you are fucking her, or you are her emotional tampon and nothing more.

Good question

Tfw When a bitch curves you but still wants to be friends

anyone reading this, if you hear a bitch say
>I don't want to ruin our friendship
or
>you're a great friend and I don't want to lose you
say "you just did"

I chatted up a girl I was super into trying to have sex with. We had about a month of really solid facebook conversations, all the time dropping massive hints as to my intentions, and then I simply told her exactly what I was looking for.

Instead of simply saying she wasn't into it, she tried some big "I dont have much of a libido" bullshit thing, that I didn't really bother to read because I was already putting her in the "NotSomeoneImEverGoingToTalkToAgainZone"

She started asking my wife why I dont talk to her anymore (they work together), and she said, "Oh, he wanted to have sex with you, and you weren't interested so he turned his attentions elsewhere."

My wife is a fucking savage.

When when,

>cucking your wife
wat

I think you've go to give a shit to be cucked, right? My wife gives zero fucks about the dumb shits I try to stick my cock in. XD

> XD
get the fuck out

Your wife is getting dicked on the side

Because they are beta, simple as that.

Youre going to have to try harder than that. I watched her take 24 dicks in one night.

Bitch, EcksDee was fucking INVENTED on Sup Forums. Jesus Christ, is everyone here a newfag?

one scenario could be to meet her friends

you may be the biggest cuck on Sup Forums, congrats faggot, kill yourself

dont lie. its from the pagé la reddit.

Oh fuck, some dipshit I've never met doesn't approve of my life choices. Maybe I SHOULD kill myself.