Fantano appreciation thread

fantano appreciation thread

i really like your vlogs anthony

No.

I thought the Cal Chuchesta mixtape was pretty good.

Hey guys! welcome to my fan club. glad ur on board, what album would u like me to review next?

I love you, Mr. Fantano.

Billy Joel - The Nylon Curtain.

his vlogs repeat themselves and ramble on and usually he just gets mad at headlines.

haha billy joel - nylon curtain, what a classic album. really fantastic work, production is just amazing. i can say with absolute certainty this is one of his better albums. that said, it left me wanting something more.

I'm feeling a light 5.

death to alt rightists

K E K
E
K

He looks so tasty bros

His best/worst songs of the week videos are gold for finding new music if you don't have the time or inclination to seek it out yourself. I may not agree with his opinions, but I always come away with at least a few new things I like. For that reason, I genuinely appreciate him.

Ok now do Diamond Dogs plz.

No
Your suicide note
No

Hey thanks! glad i could help someone find some new music. :)

I really like your review of Burzum - Fallen! I like when you said you couldn't understand the lyrics for a song so you had to look up a translation then took it out of context and gave it a lower score.

What do you think of electro swing?

Something Pitchfork hasn't reviewed you pleb

hey! sorry for taking so long to respond to this. had to listen to the album in full a few times.

really a solid solid album. however, i felt the production was lacking. the 2016 remaster really helped this album a lot.

Favorite song is "Chant of the Ever Circling Skeletal Family" something about the name is just so edgy that it resonates within me.

i'm feeling a strong 7 on this one.

it's got a lot of potential, currently caravan palace is a favorite of mine
how else am i going to know whether to give the album good or bad marks ??

oops!

I, for one, love tony fantano. Nu-friends and tourists may deny it, but this man was instrumental in shaping the taste of this board, and like it or not, he still does. What Anthony says and does, the industry and internet forums react to. Facts of life. Accept it

This giant toddler that walked in my record shop

wow! never felt so blessed. thanks a million for your kind words!
ha ha so original, i'm feeling a solid 1/10

he doesn't know how a 1-10 scale works

>wears striped socks

This 100% Angus Beef Sirloin Steak

i prefer them more well done

Top 10 Fantano's most nu-male moments

How so?