youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

German

Nigger

Cracker ? Weißbrot in germany means white bread

Honkey. Redneck. Hick. White trash. Queso blanco. Lol and the dumbest whitey

master race

>Queso blanco

We're immune, get over it and accept your inferiority nigger/spic/kike/gook/etc...

Nice dubs. Chimechenga

Snowflake, cracker, kafir

Racist

Juggalo, Seagull, Peckerwood, Inbred, Pedo, Faggot. Yes these are all race related to white people, yes I am white.

Why peckerwood?

gringo

>juggalo
you must be retarded.

lol

Master

Juggalo

financially stable

you guys realize these are people that listen to ICP, not a name for white people, regardless of their fanbase being 99.9% white.

same with black people twitter

>same with black people twitter
?????

Cuck

Gringo

Toast

White people take whatever the niggers call them in their stride, knowing full well that the opinions of filth does not matter. I'd say the only term with any power at all is 'racist', but in private company even that doesn't hurt.

hick, yank, seppo

This is the best one IMO

Chicken nugget
usually the random dude trying to sell stupid glasses will call you it. white dude who has a little browning.

Solvent

That chick is not white. She's just a useless slut with no career.

Probably the only one that comes close to an insult is whigger, because you are accusing a white person of acting like a subhuman black.

Nobody said she was white, cracker. She's a sexy Latina

Pretty much an when u look up history of those words the insults suck. Cuz its not demeaning. Basically calling you an asshole.

New ones are pigskin n birdshit or colombine but not much to throw around.

Basically rip on them fir exact country he originates from

douchebag

"sir" or "ma'am".

> wants to know a racist word for white people
> posts a god-damn spic

Beat me to it lol

White chicken

>pig skin
>bird s hit
lol

I posted her because Latinas > cracker women

Nope

The only word I don't like being called is racist to be honest. Nothing else really has any power to it. Cause with everything else I can easily just remember "well at least I'm white"

Reverse-niggers
Antiniggers
Unniggers
Nigglesses
ect...

OP didn't say pic related but he didn't say he's a faget either, but we all know it, except for your dumbass.

Cucks. Mongrel for Americans.

Humiliating for Germans (leaders of the free world) to lump them up with Anglos who enjoy seeing their kids raped or "white" American Jew slaves who gun each other down.

Just a tip to darkies. Never call a redneck a redneck, this only inflates the ego and builds pride, they love it. Hillbilly will actually sting a true redneck much worse.

Gabacho

>Pedo, Faggot
They're not saying it because you're white user.

Sauce

Selena Gomez dancing

No shit, but what song

Its not a music video or anything. Just a random clip from a concert. I have no idea what song she's performing there. I just like the vid for fap material.

>Germans (leaders of the free world)
b8? these niggers started the ((eu)) the reason yuroppors are now living in muslim nations.

There are none for white people in general, because 'white' as a broad generalization was never an oppressed minority, and effective racist terminology always has its roots in oppression.

Instead, 'anti-white racism' is generally broken down further by country of origin (like the 'drunken mick' Irish, the 'greasy wop' Italians, the 'cheese-eating surrender monkey' French, 'nazi kraut' Germans, etc), or the economic minority ('sister-fucking trailer trash' poor, 'inbred hick' rural, etc).

TL/DR: 'White' is a bunch of nationalities that can be racially belittled individually, but not so much in blanket terms.

Gringo is just a person who is not hispanic. E.g. an Asian or an African or an Italian can be a gringo :)

But really though, there are tons of racial slurs for white people. It's just that white people aren't pussies about it and we just kinda shrug them off instead of going ape shit like if you call a black person a nigger, so none of them really seem that bad

I heard someone say "albino ape", it's so far my favourite

LOL

Bolillo

Honky kong vanilla gorilla n fridge for big jacked pale white guys

Snow cracka is another....but its more teasing or rip offs on what u call ethnics

Lmao

Boss.

Cumskin

Massa

normie

Cuntshit

Basically sums up the whole thread
youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA

Lmao

CockFaggotShiteatingBumLicker

Taxpayer

Cocksauce, Haystack, Cornfed, Cowfuck, Cracker , Yank, Hick, Hillbilly, YT, Wonder Bread, Skinhead, Sheethead, Round-eye, Muppetfucker, Honkey

lol wow

Cleetus

whiteboy. also, why do people think that whites are like this base and people of color are diverse? if you have a bunch of shit skins and yellow gooks with no whites, then that isn't very diverse thinking.

Liberal logic. NBA= diverse

t. white samefag

lol probably

Gringo

what?

Turdboi BTFO

whites so bland they not only look the same but think the same

got em again lol

You're thinking gabacho
Gringo is not pejorative but gabacho sure is

that could be said for every ethnic group.

Goreh

Sir

Master.

why cumskin?

incest inbreds anything related to tht

truth hurts

"Trump supporter"

I wish I was joking

They aren't white though