Post the weirdest/most unique stuff you know of. No regards for quality...

Post the weirdest/most unique stuff you know of. No regards for quality, I just want to download a bunch of albums that sound like nothing I've ever heard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQOspRVHJHE
youtube.com/watch?v=vvxya2m-DLE
youtube.com/watch?v=6YVkaPgXoLo
youtube.com/watch?v=-gPuH1yeZ08
youtu.be/aylH0M1YMu0
youtu.be/WlT7_pBWV3k
youtu.be/LLb-jJF0nlg
youtu.be/igdpa_JV8Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=iCv0B1gnXQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=eOtKFMBCRkw
youtube.com/watch?v=QhR8k_9oAcU
youtube.com/watch?v=WVw7HFOd0kM
youtube.com/watch?v=tB68Te4v4Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=0WJ9w6SAcGQ
mcraigculbertson.bandcamp.com/album/han-salo-shuffle-or-whatever
youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84
youtube.com/watch?v=IyJxDUN33qs
youtube.com/watch?v=EL01ixZppus
soundcloud.com/leo-contraire/zombiesaxman
youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
rateyourmusic.com/list/yerblues/notable-private-press-albums/
youtube.com/watch?v=M5DqEHxY4FM
youtube.com/watch?v=eXdWxFj0y3s
youtube.com/watch?v=9gLU4OL7SAc
youtube.com/watch?v=0p-1YibE_KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5IXHiPXLKOM
youtube.com/watch?v=BB97BGN8Slg
youtube.com/watch?v=oAFxR6Yicbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

electric eyes by warning
its not the weirdest thing I know but I think its pretty funny having deep doom metal vocals on top of space disco music bonus points for being made in the early 80s
that's it bye

>please give me cool obscure taste i want all my friends to know how patrician i am

fuck off

Space laces. SoundCloud is filled with only 20 tracks but they're all golden

>Sup Forums elitism meme
go back to your weeb board

>soundcloud ironic random music
hurr

youtube.com/watch?v=GQOspRVHJHE

Thanks. Definitely fits the weird criteria. I don't dig it all, but that's the risk I had to take
That never crossed my mind. Good luck getting over yourself and finding a way to stop projecting.

Sup Forums would be 100x better if all boards had mods like the ones on Sup Forums

Bad taste and spoonfeeding should be a bannable offense everywhere.

Comus. Their first and third albums are great

This is fucking weird
let me know what you think
youtube.com/watch?v=vvxya2m-DLE
youtube.com/watch?v=6YVkaPgXoLo
fuck off weeb

youtube.com/watch?v=-gPuH1yeZ08

OP here. I'm going to be even more elitist than you for a second, and defend spoonfeeding. Because, only a pleb is afraid that their "knowledge" would be threatened by people literally doing nothing more than linking and recommending stuff. If your "taste" is literally just a list of cool stuff you found out about, the board would be much more sophisticated if /you/ were banned, than those who promote an attitude of sharing and exploring media.

that is some great shit

youtu.be/aylH0M1YMu0
youtu.be/WlT7_pBWV3k
youtu.be/LLb-jJF0nlg
youtu.be/igdpa_JV8Ys (Trigger warning on this one)

Hoobastank - The Reason

why does everyone think little teeth is so weird
i mean they're good but they don't feel that weird to me at all besides the fact that sometimes they scream

Mmm, Cookies! Sweet Hamster Like Jewels From America!

youtube.com/watch?v=iCv0B1gnXQ4
you're welcome

Eh, it's just wubstep. Some neat timbres though
I'm imagining this as the sophomore release of one of those vintage children's folk music bands, where they came to the present century and had an emo influence. This is pretty neat, not really weird, but unique
This is more like it, I kind of dig this. I don't listen to lolicore, or much noise at all, but I can see how this could be addictive. Reminds me a bit of John Oswald. I'm sure there's tons of stuff out there that creates noise music with distorted and constantly changing pop samples, but this seems promising and more entertaining than most of what I've heard. Might check this out

I've never really heard anything like Tim Kinsella's post-capn jazz stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOtKFMBCRkw
youtube.com/watch?v=QhR8k_9oAcU
youtube.com/watch?v=WVw7HFOd0kM

This is a classic. Really entertaining to listen to, even if it's not something I'd download or listen to for normal musical enjoyment reasons
>Fred Frith
classic, and this is the style of fred frith I like most. probably the post so far that I'd appreciate the most, if I weren't already familiar with it
>Jute Gyte
cool, this is kind of similar to what inspired me to make this thread, a few metal bands that seemed to push their genres to a love it or hate it extreme (Neoandertals and Enmity). Might check this out more later
>Mo*Te
This doesn't sound so unusual to me, but I'm going to download it as well. It's really hypnotic and there seems to be a lot of depth to the sound- the picture for the video fits- the haziness of clouds but also distinct areas of different colors and weird shit rearing its head in the moments of clarity
>Nicole 12
similar to firth in the sense that this is what I'm looking for, but I'm already familiar with them. one of my friends introduced this to me by sharing it directly to my facebook wall a few years ago...

Thanks for the links

idk I didn't know anyone here even listened to little teeth, I didn't know there was an 'everyone' consensus. Most freak-folk sounds weird to people who haven't heard it so I posted

youtube.com/watch?v=tB68Te4v4Ys

youtube.com/watch?v=0WJ9w6SAcGQ

mcraigculbertson.bandcamp.com/album/han-salo-shuffle-or-whatever

this album is 120 tracks and designed to be listened to on shuffle. the tracks are all densely layered sample based loops

nicole 12 is fucking terrifying any info on this

i mean i guess i was exaggerating when i said "everyone" because they're still pretty obscure, but whenever i see them mentioned its in the context of "oh this is so kooky YA GOTTA LISTEN TO THIS"

youtube.com/watch?v=leCVVw6iD84

On one hand, this is EXACTLY what I made this thread for. On the other, I'm not downloading it and now that I've appreciated the fact that it existed, I'm ready to move on.
A little bit too goofy for me to want to check out too much, but again, it's what I was looking for. You should check out Microwaves, they sound like this without the goofiness+more noise rock sound
I really like Cap'n Jazz despite not generally liking emo. I remember checking out these bands once a long time ago and not being hooked, but now sampling these again I can see how they're unique

(I'm obviously just sampling each rec to see what I want to check out) And again, thanks all for the links. Might disappear for a little bit in a little bit, but I'm going to try to check out everything that's posted itt

yah I get you, same way a lot of people react to Animal Collective and it's like a novelty to them

youtube.com/watch?v=IyJxDUN33qs

youtube.com/watch?v=EL01ixZppus

Here's a song I went and made. I have some more gems too

soundcloud.com/leo-contraire/zombiesaxman

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

artist: Jon
album: Smoke

released on John Zorn's Tzadik label, Smoke sounds like an infant with a low attention span fucking around with a toy piano

it's not an infant, it's a fully grown japanese woman who is dressed like a dog

haven't got a link, sorry

Alec K. Redfearn & the Eyesores - Every Man for Himself and God against All

it's a good meme when you can't tell if it's ironic or not

I'm already familiar with some Toby Driver and Kayo Dot albums, but not this one. It has his style, but maybe it's a bit stranger, since it's so minimal and has that free improv-y sound. I think I prefer the stuff I've already heard though..
I mean true, but that's such a classic album. Everyone who likes the shaggs needs to live by this list though: rateyourmusic.com/list/yerblues/notable-private-press-albums/
I've seen this on Sup Forums before, and remember thinking the album cover was cool. Still, I know other artists have done this, and might check out their stuff first. Bookmarked for if I get around to it in any case
Cool, this fits what I was looking for. There's nothing that sounds non-traditional about this, but I still can't think of how to categorize it. I'll definitely be checking it out.
This one is too extreme for even me. I kind of hyped myself up for this a while ago when I'd only heard about it/seen the cover, hoping it was a contemporary Jandek sort of thing. I don't think it is though... I can't listen to this for very long. I /assume/ it's just bullshit, but if anyone cares to make an argument for it, I'm listening

This
We need an elitist mod on Sup Forums to purge all the shitty threads.

I think it's genuine insanity at this point

I have relative respect and appreciation for shittyDAWcore, but of course, that's still all it is
Already familiar with her, good shit though
Doesn't sound so strange to me. Doesn't sound bad, but I'm not captured by it. Cool title though
There are three potential levels of irony/non irony here. For simplicity's sake I'll call them reddit, Sup Forums (aka mocking reddit), and mocking Sup Forums. I really hope you're wondering between the latter two, cause whatever that is, it obviously isn't sincere

oh my god
thank you for this user

>Bad taste
So no more Sup Forumscore?

I like this, is there something wrong with me?

what's DAWcore?

> MUH PROJECTION

you're probably already familiar with this because it was a meme her a few years back
youtube.com/watch?v=M5DqEHxY4FM
this is also pretty strange
youtube.com/watch?v=eXdWxFj0y3s
also this is a pretty good release I think, but it seems to really disturb normies, so I guess it must be kinda weird
youtube.com/watch?v=9gLU4OL7SAc

I'm just thinking of stuff that maybe eventually will be the 21st century lo-fi, stuff made on bad DAWs or at least made badly on DAWs. It has some aesthetic potential I think.
Wow... maybe I spoke too soon, this is unbelievably growing on me

might not be the weirdest thing ever but its probably the weirdest thing I've heard
youtube.com/watch?v=0p-1YibE_KQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5IXHiPXLKOM

this is some fun stuff. Sten Hanson really pumps out the jamz

Yeah, I'm familiar with Mahmoud Awad. I haven't listened to it since years ago though, and I actually kind of like it now... wonder if this has ever been played at an actual party.
>V/Vm
YES, this is definitely along the lines of what I'm looking for. Thanks so much
Disturbing or not, yeah, this is also very weird. How can you say this isn't, even if you enjoy the album? Just look at their expressions on the cover. The music itself is pretty funny more than disturbing, but actually gets kind of cool once they start (throat) singing a bit more traditionally. I kind of like it, and plan to download it as well
Cool recs. thanks
Already familiar with Ruth White. It's pretty unique, but maybe it's deliberately creepy enough to avoid being totally weird. Still, good stuff. Wonder how she processed her voice.
Oh man, awesome. This is also exactly what I was looking for

see

Hubardo isn't my favorite from KD either, but it's definitely the most jarring. There are some songs on there that are just straight-up beautiful though, like these:

youtube.com/watch?v=BB97BGN8Slg
youtube.com/watch?v=oAFxR6Yicbw

My favorite of theirs would have to be Dowsing Anemone with Copper Tongue, followed closely by Choirs of the Eye. Driver's solo shit is great too, Library Loft put me into a trance. maudlin of the Well is great too, that goes without saying.

Less Sup Forumscore.

Good thread OP, thanks for being attentive to it and responding reasonably.
Sup Forums needs more posters like yourself o7