Is it true europoors and asians don't drink rootbeer?

Is it true europoors and asians don't drink rootbeer?

Other urls found in this thread:

iamerica.bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am asian and I drink root beer

It's not even beer, it's sugary shit

I don't think you can even buy it here.

root beer a shit

i fucking love root beer

cant wait to get home and get some hansen's cane sugar root beer from trader joes

probably forbidden here caus it's an insult to german beer culture

I drink one of that shit these days, it was one of the best soft drinks i ever drank. It had a slightly woody vanilla taste, very smooth. Where does this wonder come from?

What actually is it? Is it just ginger beer

disgusting shit

>root "beer"
You know you're only allowed to label things beer in Germany if they contain nothing other than water, malt, hops and yeast?

its not ginger beer, its root beer.

america

Never seen shit like that been sold in supermarkets

You can find it in places that sell imported products, i recommend.

we drink real beer

t. Bavarian

Do you all at least drink grape soda?

>places that sell imported products,
Give me some examples, laddie. You mean physical places or on the internet?

Something something toothpaste

>grape soda
>not orange soda masterace

A good root beer is really nice but taste varies bigly brand-to-brand. Also think it is the soda that goes to shit the hardest when it's slightly flat.

Its fucking great, but they dont sell it here.

They sell it on US military bases and we all know you have like 50 of them. Go get a 12 pack.

>not woodruff soda

That brand is awful. There's one they sell here that's expensive but uses cane sugar that's worth calling root beer. It doesn't taste like the same corn syrup mess regular drinks taste like.

Ginger beer is very different, but the expensive "authentic" brands of that are also very different from the basic slop.

Step aside

ive seen it in just a few stores
tried it once, wasnt really impressive.

i really wanna try this tho, havent seen it yet

>not guaraná Jesus

They sell even more of those here. It's bad. Just pour vanilla essence (literally) into sparkling water and throw in some sugar.

WHERE? WHERE YOU COCKGOBLING TELL ME NOW

Parece detergente

well, all soda is basically same shit, i still wanna try it, i love vanilla flavoured drinks tb h
dunno, ive usually seen stuff like that that arent popular in the big supermarkets in those small cigarette-selling ships that for some reason are ALWAYS stuffed with shitloads of things to sell, theres literally one 24/7 selling it next to my home

a&w is not a good creme soda, your better off going for crush at least, stewart's at most.

i mean cream soda in general, dont care about the brand, i havent seen any here
виж квo нaмepих, aкo ти ce дaвaт пapи зa нaдцeнeни хpaни
iamerica.bg

Lugares físicos, se você morar em cidade grande ou capital deve saber algum lugar que venda iguarias importadas como doces e refrigerantes, parecido com a pica relatada. Agora se morar no interior, ai se fornicou, só na internet mesmo.

why would i kek

We have root beer here but not dr pepper

Not even interested in trying it

IBC pure cane sugar root beer or fuck off.

>not kiwi piss

>word famous in new zealand

we have the freedom to call root-based beverages beer you nazi

I only know about because I went there on holiday, and we're pretty much the same country.

Yep, we don't have any of that stuff here. Loved it when tried it abroad, but to buy it at home i'll have to either find some obscure shops or order it on the internet for a ridiculous price.

>yuros don't have root beer floats

Shameful

Reminds me of your freedom to have to buy Coca Cola with corn syrup instead of sugar in it.

We have the freedom to have it with corn syrup, pure sugar cane, stevia, or none, and it comes in all shapes and sizes, canned, bottled, and fountain. We have more than what you see in mass. We have EVERYTHING.

I like root beer a lot more than coca cola or pepsi, and we have local made sarsaparilla one in jogja (without soda btw just sweet that's all) and

But I can buy Sugar Coca Cola when I want to Hans.
Sorry you don't have the freedom of choice.

They sell it here in every supermarket, but it is fucking disgusting.

I don't drink any type of carbonated jew

bavaria a shit kys

>good lemonish stuff

I've tried root beer from Holland, and somehow it's nothing like what Brits have. Same with ciders btw, no offence, but your drinks are shit.

>drinking pseudobeers

Tried this one a few times. Pretty good but I still prefer ginger beer.

Tastes like WD-40 mixed with ginger ale

>caffeine free

It's the only one we got over here so eh, it's as best an impression I can get of root beer as possible. I vastly prefer this stuff though.

>that feel when you are trying to shitpost nazis and people resume the conversation seriously
>varg.jpg

I know only one place where rootbeer is served. Too bad it costs like 4 bottles of real beer.

we have Malzbier, but it is not the same thing.