I have this friend that I get pretty fucking diamond over and i feel like she knows at this point...

I have this friend that I get pretty fucking diamond over and i feel like she knows at this point. I talk to her about how much i like readheads and stuff. We have been friends for a while and talk about sex stuff pretty openly. I am praying that one day she just takes the hints I'm giving her and give me joi or tease me or SOMETHING. Pic related as fuck.

Will post a few more pics of her.

>takes the hints

Confirmed, OP is a faggot

She's just testing waters and manipulating you. Trying to keep you in reach for when she's in need for a stable caregiver... which won't be the case until she's been fucked and disappointed by at least 10 random strangers... So yeah, she knows, and she's trying to find something better.

Well unfortunetly she's actually married. She wasn't when we met and wasn't for a bit after buy she is now...

I'm not gonna lie. I know every now and then there are anons on here that RP as people.... I'd love for one of said anons jump in this thread. I'd die for something like it was from her.

where is she from/living? if its where i believe. I think I can help you op

She lives in Georgia right now I believe.

has she ever lived in ohio?

Not that I know of no.

But if ya got some girl that looks a LOT like her and there are lewds feel free to drop them.

She could have I'm just not sure. I've only known her for a few years.

damn, i knew a girl that lived in columbus that was constantly looking for a ganbang. she was in college. and looked pretty similar to her. but guess its not her. wish i could help

Got any pics or anything?

nah, i used to. we talked a lot on kik, cause we were setting stuff up. which eventually fell through. her kik is submissivegirl00
not sure if she still uses it. this was over a year ago

Just looking through her pictures yo post them here im fucking diamonds again. Jesus fuck

Damn that's unfortunate.

I'm like fucking this close to jerking for her....

If you can’t pull her you need to up your game Son.

The main issue is that she married though tbh...

I'm definetly gonna end up jerking for her tonight. Just kinda hoping one of those to anons show up...

Man I wish I had some more lewd pictures or something.

She has a great fucking ass too. In person it's just mmmf. I've had to stop myself from trying to feel it a few times.

Wish i could self bump