Is it okay for boys to wear panties? its not a sexual thing, they just make me feel comfy

is it okay for boys to wear panties? its not a sexual thing, they just make me feel comfy.

pic related, they're my sisters.

That depends on who's looking in your pants, doesn't it?
sage

i like girls, but im afraid they would be weirded out if they saw me in panties.

As long as it improves your life/makes you happy user, because at the end of the day that's what matters, anyone who has a problem with it is an ass

i wear panties because they are made out of more comfy material. its generally just boring bikini styles though

Dude, panties are the best. Especially if you like wearing them for other reasons than being comfy.

right? i like the bikini style that are made of lycra or spandex so they can stretch in the front.

I would love to be enlightened on the technical difference between boy briefs and girl panties

Briefs just seem like panties with that fold where you could work your dick through to pee without pulling your underwear down. Is there actually any other difference between them? Are panties really made out of a softer material. I don't think that briefs actually have added package room for bulges at all.

panties are made of softer material. women tend to be much more sensitive to touch when purchasing things. men typically want the strongest material available even if it sacrifices comfort.

More

you are just some weebfag

i do prefer to wear thongs tho

i actually hate anime.

i like thongs too but its hard to find some that fit everything

just spend even slightly more money on guy's underwear, you fucking faggot. it will probably be cheaper than panties as well.

Tighty whities?
Cut is much different and the material is 3x the thickness of women's panties.

Men's briefs generaly come in just cotton unless you spend significantly more on higher quality microfiber blends.

Womens panties come is a range of materials from basic cotton to silky smooth microfiber satin.

i like that they ride up your balls and tease your butt , perma boner 24/7 for me

but you gotta clean shave almost everyday to be confy , or atleast for me

If you have no problem with being discovered in them and it feels good, go right ahead and wear what the fuck ever you want. Don't expect applause though.

The pouch on those would be far too large for me. Not at all something I find comfortable

Enjoy whatever you want as long as it doesn't interfere with other people enjoying their lives. It's harmless. Be happy.

Nah

You're really cute OP, show us what's inside please

I went to wearing panties a long time ago. They are comfy as fuck! My wife is 100% cool with it and even supports it.

This is why people hate faggots. Not gays, but faggots. This is the culture that spread AIDS.

Adios
Infected
Dick
Sucker!

Hot healthy, at least. Avoid the tight-fittings, if you want your balls to still functioning after your 30

I second this.

You would be surprised actually. I’d say a good 50% are turned in by this kind of wierd shit. Panty wearing dude here too. Prefer the boring bikini styles and boy short type myself. SCARED TO DEATH TO BUY THEM THO... how do I go about that?

I wore a thong all day today working 10am to 6pm at lowes. Still panties in my buttcrack after 10 hours under all my boy clothes . my first time doing this #blush

Amazon. Faggot.

Thanks ass. Now I’m being a sarcastic dick haha

>they're my sisters
I only see one sister. Where's the other one? Hiding under the bed?

Topkek

Apostrophes matter.

Comma lives matter

Let's eat grandma.
Let's eat, grandma.
Commas save lives.

I wear panties and yoga pants/capris on the weekends.

Comfy as fuck.

Topkek. So true! I’m dying haha

I have never buyed panties before, just got and received what my ex gf gave me, got a bunch if anyone wants to see.

pic related

You look very fuckable

You have such a cute body holy shit-

I don't care if this is fake or

Cute as hell

just go to walmart or some store and buy them. Guys buy shit like panties all the time for gfs/wives etc.

where the fuck am i

You're on Sup Forums, lugnut.

i bought a 6 pack of bikini panties at walmart. just went in late at night when there was few people in and used the self checkout.

I buy those to fap into

gay