Rekt?

Rekt?

"Somebody get that axe off Hernando, he's going to hurt somebody"

Wish there were more like this

Do they know how to sharpen anything?

Brown people are the worst...

Buuuump

That's the gayest gang I've ever seen outside of Grease.

Man that's awful

Guy with the axe is shit

they mexican't even sharpen those?

dat shockwave

The intention is for them to be dull. You don't want it to be quick. You want it to be as gruesome as possible.

hes like Micheal from Office Space holy fuck man

I am so glad all those whites were murdered yesterday.

BUmp

I have been in many rekt threads , pretty immune to feels, but this one here , when the little boy gets up and looks at whats left of his family after some texting while driving idiot wipes them out...geez,this one really tugs at the heart strings..

I second the motion

Quality Shit Post More Please

Hers another one that's hard to take , mother and twio daughters , little girl skipping along happily, thinking of dolls, toys, pretty dresses....and then....

I thought beaners were super-religious. I mean, seriously, what is going on in their heads to justify them doing serial killer level acts like this? Does Jesus even cross their minds at all?

at least they'll make some morgue employee happy to have some eye candy.

I think i heard the shooting took place in a latino church..

is this isis or rebel drones?

Target acquired

fortunately the chinks are not humans

with the lives they lead, they probably don't believe in a god anymore

Wait till the end..fortunately, the sheep survived

gangs follow santa muerte

Let's take a minute to appreciate they showed off their boobs for the execution

God fucking damn it. I appreciate your taste, though, user.

crackheads are superhuman fuck

J walkers

Jesus fucking christ that's rough. Anything on article or something?

This is literally why a wall is being built

mexicans like to use dull knives. Causes the most pain.

I’ve seen a lot of shit but this one scarred me slightly

I have some new webms , freshly converted from .mp4, I will strat posting these, haven't had a chance to rename them

In this one, kid jumped off a building because his tv viewing privileges were taken away

There was about 5 things that truck could have done besides what it ended up doing

Was that dude flung out of a catapult or something?

Wtf
Fake I've seen the original

wahaha
Fucking kek.
I thought the sheep were gonna die but then the end :)
Fucking chings.
Welp i can understand you can't see shit with eyes like this (-_-)

Wut

why can't asians drive

nope just you white devils got rekt. and I am glad.

RIP Maritza

A wall won't stop the drug demand on U.S.A silly boy

nerve gas

Indian hungry hungry hippos*

poor kid. context?

did he shoot the reporter too?

Story? They just like killing middle aged women or something?

>that guy on the left jumping everytime he hits

I hope your family dies a slow death, nigger.

He got his head cut off

The shockwave is almost hypnotic to me.

Prime example of chimping out

9 yr old girl playing with her dog in aprk gets electrocuted..where else ? China

who are these women? random civilans?

Worst. Shepherd. Ever.

It's like they were never taught that vehicles are big heavy things that can crush you to death.

When people are an debt with the Mexican cartel, they will keep someone as "insurance". Someone clearly didn't pay up.

Probably got killed to send some rival cartel a message.

That little boy is gonna grow up to be hot shit. He gonna be rolling in cash and rolling in pussy.

true rekt is when you're at your execution and they take everyone's tits out but decide yours aren't worth the trouble

Do you think they fuck the corpses after they decapitate them? I want to. I want to cut a bitch's head off then her dead vagina.

Yeah, I really doubt these people want to actually leave, they have all the money and power, the wall means nothing to them when they can (and have) bought themselves in.

Ok now the bus driver is clearly at fault in this as he should have seen the cars were stopped but I just wanna point out the dick move the guy with the camera pulled.. he was speeding along in the right lane and got over at the last second to go around the stopped cars.. I always hate when people do this while I'm behind them cause if I can't see around their car and I'm going the same speed as them I have less than half the time they did to react

Left lane* my mistake

No they were clearly targets.

Also they probabbly deserved it. Because feminism.

Nice try, moon cricket, but it was all wetbacks who died. Lmao

but how

Probably in debt to the cartel. Probably worked for them and did them wrong. Probably family members of people in the above two categories. Who the fuck knows.

hahaha they always warn about landing near an incline, and even then, it's why they tell you to crab walk to the chopper in every instance.

But they're a bunch of 3rd world shitskin retards, so that's about par for the course.

Kek.

cpu upgrade.