How does Sup Forums like they're steak? for me its a little over medium rare

How does Sup Forums like they're steak? for me its a little over medium rare

You're a piece of shit OP.

I usually microwave mine until it's gray all the way through. Add lots of A-1 sauce and I'm good to go!

Rare, bordering on blue.

why?

Well done. I don't wanna die eating raw meat.

Well done.
Don't even care.
Just like all my meats burnt to a crisp.

I take mine very rare but that looks pretty good too I'd eat that almost as happily tbh

I like it well done cooked all the way through twice, dark brown on the outside

>they're steak
No they are not.

Medium. If it's a really nice steak then medium rare but medium is my go to.

Yours is cooked perfectly. This is about as well done as I like mine cooked. any more and it is ruined.

This thread is full of trap loving, millennial, cuck faggots. Anyone who eats their steak cooked more than medium rare deserves to die.

well done slathered in ketchup

would u say your steak is medium or medium rare? looks good btw

Mejum rur om nom nom.
Throw a bit of Goat cheese up on a bite or two as well.

How do I cook a steak like this?

Well done with ketchup like any sane adult

Thats just above a medium rare. But honestly it depends on where you go.

I have worked at a couple different steakhouses and everyone argues over what the hell each type means. My definition for MR is pink throughout with a thin line of red in the center. Medium is just pink throughout and rare is red throughout.

Then there are the sick fucks that eat is Blue Rare...

the only faggot i see here is you, for falling to obvious bait.

like i guarantee 4/5 ppl who say they like well done are baiting, and it works

Rare plus

Grill it up dumby! Or throw it into a hot cast iron skillet, or in any frying pan you have. Cover it in Garlic butter. Its honestly harder to fuck up a steak than you think. They're so tasty every way.

So, do you fuck traps, or do you let them fuck you?

Bloody as hell

I like medium rare like you described it, but when I go to a steakhouse I always order medium because fucking 90% of the time I order medium rare I get a full rare, cold in the middle, and unrendered fat steak.

Medium is usually right where I like it. Cooked, but still plenty juicy

Yeah the reason that usually happens is because the public all have their own ideas as to what its supposed to be. Under cooking steak is usually a bit of standard because its always easier to cook it up than to throw another one on the grill and start over.

We used to have a guide on the menu describing what it would be and people still would complain about it not being a true medium rare or rare or however the fuck they wanted it.

I prefer to rub the raw meat all over my naked body then cut a hole in it and fuck it then of course microwave it to really let the cum and cock juice seep into the meat. Let stand fifteen minutes so cock juice can redistribute.

definitely leaning more towards medium. delicious ny strip.

buy steak of choice. I prefer a NY strip. Ribeye is really good but usually just too fatty. makes you feel like shit after eating and you have to watch that fucker on the grill or else it will catch a huge fire from the grease.

get a steak that is ~1.25-1.5" thick.

lightly salt steak and let it sit at room temp for ~40 minutes until it has warmed up.

Preheat grill to 550ish degrees

for a 1lb steak, Cook 4 minutes on each side. only flip it once. add a minute for each extra quarter pound.

remove it and let it REST for 5 minutes! if you cut into it right away it will bleed out and be dry and tough.

I didn't know Trump browsed Sup Forums

A handy guide.

Ive been experimenting a bit lately and i think ive concluded i like it cooked all the way through
This gives it that steak flavour but when its raw it tastes like nothing but warm raw meat

Weak bait

rare as all hell wagyu beef steak or even a roo steak both are amazing cook it up with cracked pepper, cayenne pepper some home made gravy with a big side of roasted vege's and thick cut beer battered chips

Raw or slightly seared .

Well done w/ ketchup :^)))))

medium in this pic is the redpill kek
i eat it as medium rare but it seems dangerous really

/thread

kek. was thinking the same thing.