What kind of sick twisted woman goes into a doctor to have them cut apart her baby and pull it out piece by piece

What kind of sick twisted woman goes into a doctor to have them cut apart her baby and pull it out piece by piece.

If you know your pregnant why not end it as soon as you know?

Why go to a doctor when you can do it at home.

We need to improve birth control and make abortion illegal by death penalty.

Btw I had my dick out when I saw that pic

That’s fucked up

You’re fucked up bitch >:((((((((
jk

If you wait till third trimester and decide you need to kill it.

Unless it’s deformed or some other quality of life issue you shouldn’t be alloud.

yes, they are fucking demons, i could never do that, knowing that you killed your own son, just crazy as fuck, before 4 or 8 weeks its fine, its not developed but at that stage fucked up as fuck, sick

All jokes aside, this is so fucking heartbreaking to see this. Im gonna post a cute cat too clear our heads.

Why post the OP?

No time during pregnancy is fine. As soon as the egg is fertilized the baby has the potential to be a living person so fuck you.

Reverse card deployed

Only Liberals and murderers support this.

No reason you wouldn’t just have the child and let someone adopt.

Nobody cares about that adult. At least he had a choice.

Yeah, plus you’re more likely to survive childbirth than an abortion

This is not a gore thread user go jerk off somewhere else.

nope, you are dumb

:(

No u

You're a fucking idiot.

I watch Rick and morty

Dead people are not cute. Kots are. Kot is gud.

Point is; weido, women actually can feel the baby kicking inside them while a “doctor” inserts a syringe into its spinal cord to kill it.

Sometimes they just start cutting limbs off in order to remove the child without damaging their already whore pussy.

I have 9 fucking gigabytes of gore, don’t make me dump it

God bless you

You're a failed abortion

Sauce?

Wouldn’t be surprised. I don’t know if your proud of that or what but that’s a sick thing you got going on.

Congrats for being a person no one likes.

I know... I’m killing myself this month. I’m leaving this thread

>9 gigabytes of gore
Please go outside user

So, you support forced pregnancy?

That's a lie.

Exact opposite is true.

Dump that shit Sup Forumsrother
>I clicked to see dead babies, not hear Christian rap

Aww..

I too feel rage from this
I'll need more pictures though op for research
Do you have any with the vagina still visible?

>your
Please go back to school and come back with better spelling and maybe your temper has matured a bit as well.

Dead Kots best Kots.

People like you disgust me.

I can't tell if the people here are pro Trump Christian conservatives on purpose or if they just be trolling but if y'all ain't playing then y'all mutha fuckas are dumb as fuck.

"Abortion should be illegal but I don't want social programs in place to help with the influx of additional mouths to feed."
You mother fuckers are what is wrong with this country.

edgy as fuck

>You mother fuckers are what is wrong with this country.
You are correct, sir. Trolls or serious, you are correct.

Kek

It's just one of those facts of life you gotta accept to stay sane. People are selfish scum who would rather do mental gymnastics to make murdering their child okay instead of spending 9 months of their life a little uncomfortable.

Do It FAGGOT

Maybe of sluts and dickheads were more smart about sex and contraception we wouldn't have this influx problem.

Condoms, pill, implants, etc. All exist. Stop nutti g carelessly. Fucks sake.

But do you really believe that she is going to take care of the baby while pregnant, most females I know who had an abortion drink alcohol, do drugs and don’t eat well, how do you think that effects the unborn baby? There is no way this will be a mentally sound baby, most likely FASD will a host of physical and mental problems, at this point abortion almost seems the humanitarian option. Not to mention what a shit mother she will be and she probably doesn’t even know who the father is. This is not all cases, but the people I know who admit to having an abortion would never have a healthy child.

republicunts be like, GET A JOB LOSER

You know Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums anymore when you have people talking this kind of shit without being scrutinized.

Why do you even care?
Caring about a fetus is such a first world problem.

Fuck, if you want to pity someone, go pity the homeless, they're people too.

How come neither you nor any of these other bastards aren't shilling for them?

>Hypocrites.

T. Christian fundamentalist, how does your pastor's dick taste?

Most people don't want to wait and don't. In some states its difficult to access abortion clinics and they have laws that force you to wait at least a week or longer after your first appointment. So if you add up the first month or two it takes people to realize theyre pregnant in the first place, plus difficulty finding a clinic that republicans haven't shut down, and then an arbitrary waiting period depending on the state, its easy to reach the end of the first trimester.

Then you have the pregnancies that are endagering the mother, dead or deformed fetus, legal issues with underage rape that delay abortion, the list goes on.

Honestly if people really cared about the babies they wouldnt fight so hard against things like plan b, early abortion, easy access to birth control, etc.

In Texas the fetal mortality rate doubled when they started shutting down planned parent hoods.

Maybe she's hungry?

Thanks

You fucking morons if it's not out of your body is basically still a part off you and if we don't allow people to kill a part of them selfs then it might end like in fking Germany were you are basically not allowed to kill your self even

Cite your photo or GTFO. Anyone can post any photo and claim whatever they want. Also, abortion is a right thanks to SCOTUS.

Only ok with abortion if it was because the woman got raped. Though they should seek for birth control medicine right after.

though they ARE woman, and thus dumb

Kinda looks plastic or something. Like something those anti abortion fucks would use as shock imagery or some shit

Because doctors actually know what they're doing

>I'm only ok with murdering an innocent person if another person already raped someone

If you really think abortion is wrong, making an exception in the case of rape is retarded and just shows that you have zero principles behind your position aside from feels

No, you piece of shit. I support birth control and personal responsibility. Also dull knife castration for rapists.

>abortion clinics make fetuses dead
>closing abortion clinic doubles the amount of dead fetuses
Wut?

Because they weren't just abortion clinics you mongoloid, they also helped women get birth control (condoms/pill/etc)

Are you fucking serious?

10/10 kek

You must be a rapist and your victim aborted your son. Now you must be pretty upset about that.

get laid

Abortion is a medical procedure often necessitated for the survival of the mother, or to reduce pain for the fetus. You cannot paint someone who gets this done with a single brush. You are actively propagating an opinion without evidence or any moral scruples.

If you insist on arguing your point of view, please return with evidence based medicine and a proper position on the issue.

quit being a pussy faggot