Hi, everyone. I am a girl and I am embarrassed by Death Grips. I don't understand the hype with this MC Ride guy...

Hi, everyone. I am a girl and I am embarrassed by Death Grips. I don't understand the hype with this MC Ride guy. I get that he's black, but that doesn't excuse the quality of music they make. They are dangling on the edge between noise rap and dubstep and it's not a pleasant place to be. Why not listen to NAH, Moor Mother, clipping, Moodie Black, literally anything else? You people won't shut the fuck up about their lyrics but it's just the same shit every time. "hurr i'm so esoteric lol egyptian book of death lmao necronomicon you'll never really know what I mean i'm so mysterious ooooh..." Shut the fuck up and flip burgers, you talentless fucks. Andy looks like child molester and Zach should go back to what he does best: smacking the drums and keeping his mouth shut.

Don't even get me started on the fans. I've been approached by so many mouth-breathing, soundcloud commenting, genius.com-contributing, 17-22 year old bitch boys this past year alone that take any opportunity they can to ask if I like this "really cool weird band called death grips." I can assure you I have turned around and cut off contact every single time I've been asked that. Surest red flag there is.

There's just no denying that Death Grips is mediocre at best (n***ers on the moon was the closest they got to something listenable).

Suck my fucking fingers if you disagree,

you look fat

>woman can't take the gripspill.

Figures. You need a certain IQ threshold to truly understand this band's esotericism.

tl;dr
post tits

what does your pussy taste like

Lorde?

That's nice. I would ask for tits but you sound ugly

;)

STOP BEING SEXIST

Hello grimes

they make good sounds and ride's lyrics make up for his awful delivery

Don't wanna hear it, pal

why does your gender matter

>Why not listen to NAH, Moor Mother, clipping, Moodie Black, literally anything else?
all worse than Death Grips
why not go ahead and namedrop dalek, blackhandpath, ugly mane, and fucking xxxtentacion while you're at it

bait

Because they're shit other than Dalek

You never even heard of those bands until this thread fuckboy

probably true desu
>you never even heard of entry level experimental/industrial post-internet rap artists before this thread
you also forgot BLACKIE who at least has seniority

That's a silly shirt

death grips is just atari teenage riot for teenage nu-males

death grips are the voices of our generation

Yo shout out to NAH and Moor Mother wassup philly represent suck me sackromento

Youre almost tripfag tier. No one cares that you have a fucking vagina and your opinion isn't even well thought out. Either you are legitimately retarded or trying to bait people, either way I'm saging and everyone else should too.

New copypasta???

i for once care that she has a vagina it makes me horny

Independent of the musical opinion, why the fuck was the first sentence and picture necessary? No one gives a fuck about who you are, it's an anonymous message board. If you have an opinion, it should matter who the fuck you are

Yes please where can I find your fingers?

>the "music women will never understand" threads were right all along
kek

It's called Niggaz on the Moon you racist sexist homophobe cis white trash.

lmao these are basically the arguments that get posted in every death grips thread and the neanderthals that frequent the board constantly agree with them but suddenly "I am a girl" gets thrown in the mix and everybody wants to defend death grips

>attention whoring
>terrible shirt
>the fucking chin
>the huge body
>the fucking filter
this better be bait. if it's not, then get the FUCK out of here thot nobody cares about your shitty taste and holy fuck you actually namedropped clipping jesus christ please delete this thread

lmao

>I get that he's black, but that doesn't excuse the quality of music they make.

racist

Good thread.

Fat fuking whore you don't even know music. DG are a band that you have to be in the right mindset to get.

I'm very lonely will you please be my gf.

you telegraphed so clearly that you're trolling but being a girl is the ultimate bait on this fucking website

not op but i like to point out that im a girl from time to time because it makes everyone on here flip a shit and its pretty hilarious. also attention is nice

>tfw everyone assumes you are a man when you mention relations with women
It's fun, isn't it ?

lmao yea

>h-h-hey can I ask you a favor
>what
>can i take your picture with this card in front of u so i can pretend to be a girl on this website
>what website?
>uhhhhh...it's called Sup Forums
>wtf no
>ah come on it will be really epic we'll troll them really hard XD
>nah
>okay but what if we keep your face out
>no
>please
>alright fine
>thanks! look i'll add in a filter so it looks more girly haha

Send breeast'; thank you

LMFAO

Lol just because your a girl doesn't mean shit here go back to Sup Forums and whore yourself you attention whore. Also you look fat

Your opinions aren't objective or everyone else's. Only women would be stupid enough to think this

Bitch lasagna

she's right though

Real gs move in silence like lasagna.

will you be my friend

Post tits and feet pls

Opinion disregarded

Also post ass pics femanon

Have you ever dated a black guy?

sure

i will defend this female! it is my BIRTHRIGHT. she will reward me with sex afterwards or nudes which i am owed.

Post feet

what's the color of your butthole?

>I am a girl
gross

>Andy looks like child molester
bitch you take that back right now, he looks like a futuristic autismo