Tfw DXM abuse turned you into a braindead retard who can't think straight and can barely function at all...

>tfw DXM abuse turned you into a braindead retard who can't think straight and can barely function at all, for whom the most basic, menial tasks require an absurd amount of effort, and has no future in society, and even though you've been 100% sober for years you still haven't gotten any better

music for this feel please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow8uWtRixYQ
youtu.be/t7kTJnS0TtI
youtube.com/watch?v=IcCNLogpeZA
youtube.com/watch?v=fn7NT1dbem4
youtube.com/watch?v=yiJZNWq7nMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI
youtube.com/watch?v=nEQZ5L6oQ48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same, but with pot

i had two manic episodes

What really stings is that I was a pretty smart guy with a bright future but I pissed away my potential with cough syrup

I think this sounds the way DXM feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=ow8uWtRixYQ

youtu.be/t7kTJnS0TtI

death grips

same. i was top of my class at a private school and applied to a bunch of ivy league schools

then i started smoking all day every day and my life fell apart. shit got worse when i started dabbing with CO shatter, that stuff is evil. stick to bud kids

aphex twin - rhubarb and aphex twin - stone in focus accompany drug experiences and feeling of hopelessness well

Who the fuck abuses DXM?
That shit's for when you're in a bind and even then you look like a massive 16 year old.

Not op but I definitely did when I was 17

Yeah they do sound very dissociated don't they

>aphex twin - rhubarb and aphex twin - stone in focus accompany drug experiences and feeling of hopelessness well
Yep. Good choices user.

I also think this really captures the emptiness I feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcCNLogpeZA

I know user. You don't need to rub it in. It was years ago. I'm trying to recover but it's like my brain is just fucking done.

I picked up about two grams of some good shatter and blew through most of it with two other people during the last week of 2015 and I honestly don't think I've been the same since :/

did you have a manic episode? that shit changes you. i'm sure you damaged your brain, but not to the extent op has. don't be a little bitch boy you'll be fine.

>last week of 2015 and I honestly don't think I've been the same since :/
Was 2015 just a really weird, fucked up, disconnected year for a lot of people

Everything seemed so artificial.

youtube.com/watch?v=fn7NT1dbem4

How much DXM is too much? I did it when I was younger too, and I'm not NEARLY as fucked up as some people I know from back then, but I definitely feel less clear than I used to, and it kills me inside

How often did you use it and for how long?

Stop being a victim, take control of your life

You know if you just did LSD or shrooms you would've gotten better effects without damaging yourself whatsoever.

>tfw you're a giant dumbass and you didnt even abuse drugs

upon further reflection tho.. i was smoking CO shatter with regulated amounts of butane. if you smoked a bad batch you could've permanently damaged your brain with butane / other chemicals, even if the shatter seemed to work well and make you really high.

so you might actually be fucked. you'll always be a little diminished. most people are

>This is what dumbass hippies actually believe
DO NOT USE PSYCHEDELICS FOR SELF IMPROVEMENT UNLESS YOU ARE DOING IT WITH A PROPERLY TRAINED INDIVIDUAL

All I'm saying is this dumbass ruined his life with bubblegum flavored big pharma shit when he could've gotten a better deal from mother nature.

He could have unearthed schizophrenia and potentially much more debilitating conditions if he used them improperly which you know he would have

I'm trying user. God I'm trying. I have a job now and I'm working as hard as I can at it. I'm constantly fucking up the simplest tasks that we've gone over a million times and everybody thinks I'm a retard.

Does anybody else think PC music feels very dissociated? It's so cold and artificial. It reminds me of a wet car windshield on a cold rainy day.

youtube.com/watch?v=yiJZNWq7nMQ

I robotripped for the first time about a month ago and when it was over I felt 20 years older for a week afterwards. It was a pretty good trip but I don't know if I want to do it again

they're just suburban kids trying to be badass who have never seen a crazy bum in the street

As OP I would strongly advise that you don't, user.

I know there is something strangely alluring about it, it's weird and interesting in a way that weed and even shrooms and acid are not. It's a risky thing to mess with though.

youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI

same

that feel when I spent the late 00's warning teenagers on 420chan's /dis/ not to fuck up their brains

I drank a beer once and that shit was pretty wild if I do say so myself.

Be that as it may, I kind of sympathize with them. I've done a LOT of different things, and nothing ever felt worse for my sense of self and overall well-being than DXM. I've smoked PCP and I felt downright peppy the next morning compared to that awful, soulless DXM hangover.

hard to find any sympathy for you when EVERY SINGLE SITE, EVERY SINGLE PLACE OUT THERE ALWAYS MENTIONS NOT TO FUCK WITH DXM LONGTERM

I've robotripped a number of times and I knew I had to do it sparingly for my brain to recover.

Fucking my brain up from dabs

This i robotripped a lot for a probably 3 month but never more than once a week and I feel fine from that.

Now chronic marijuana destroyed my short term memory for sure.

jenkem ruined my life

my niggas

>DXM abuse
Fucking lol

>tfw started smoking weed when I was 14, right before turning 15, in 2013
>four years ago feels like a decade and a half
>three weeks ago feels like months
:(

>that awful, soulless DXM hangover.
I know what you mean. It's hard to describe but it's such a strange, lonely, isolated feeling. I feel so disconnected from the world around me. My own family seems strange and unfamiliar to me now, like growing up with them was somebody else's life. The house I grew up in feels different now. Everything has become so weird and confusing. Does anybody else understand what I'm talking about?

>cont
>tfw gonna go to college and see 20-somethings smoke weed for the first time
>gonna sit in the corner and toke on a jay and think about the past

>mfw got high af on benadryl one time
teenage me was a dumbass, well i still am

>there are people on this board right now who were literally children in 2013

yeah, sure you were

Man I know exactly what you mean. Everything feels completely empty and plastic, you don't even recognize yourself.

I'm just some asshole on the internet, and you don't have to take what I'm saying seriously, but take it from someone who has been there done that. Lay off the weed for a while, it doesn't help, and stay the fuck away from DXM now and forever. It is a shit-tier drug and WAY more harmful than people give it credit for. Your reasons are not mine, but ideally, find something more interesting than drugs, if you can. I wasted years on drugs, and while a lot of my experiences were fun or interesting, I can only point to a handful that were actually worth a damn. You'll just be older and very bitter if you manage to make it to the other side.

Shit, don't kids know that smoking weed when you're young affects your IQ?

i am unfazed by your insult because i spoke the truth (i'm not op)

Of course not. People shouldn't smoke weed until they're 25 honestly

We're probably going to see millions of slow, useless adults as these dumbass kids grow up

You think kids smoking pot is a new thing? You seriously don't think this has been going on since at least the 40s?

Obviously not, but you can't deny there's been an increase in consumption

Do you ever feel like your life before DXM, especially your childhood years, is just a vague memory that happened to somebody else?

I don't know who I am anymore user

I have no sympathy for degenerate whiggers like you

King Cobra

youtube.com/watch?v=nEQZ5L6oQ48

lol cough syrup really

Its two fold. The sense of before and after does fade with time, and you re-integrate into yourself after a break. That said, certain doors can't be closed, and you will likely be more prone to depersonalization if you're having a hard time already. As time passes and you heal though, you will also be older, and these events will form a convenient benchmark to use, adding to the sense of "otherness".

Stop drugs for a while, a long while, things will get worse before they get better, but I promise, if you're here asking these questions its not too late.

>Was 2015 just a really weird, fucked up, disconnected year for a lot of people
it was the last full year of obama's term. paranoia and general insanity in the world was at an all-time high

hmmmm
i sure do wanna argue about politics right now.......

this one's a bit disconnected I guess
the sounds they're using kind of reminds me of opn