How big of a part does music play in your life?

How big of a part does music play in your life?

Are you open to all genres, or do you rarely leave what you know?

Has there ever been a song of a genre that you thought you hated that changed your whole perception of that genre?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faHIT8rtL8A
youtube.com/watch?v=v_3ysSR2ioU
youtube.com/watch?v=UIo8hzRJFio&list=RDMMUIo8hzRJFio
soundcloud.com/bleep-bloop/timedust
youtube.com/watch?v=G6kGbZuEp1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=faHIT8rtL8A

youtube.com/watch?v=v_3ysSR2ioU

Watch this :)

Fucking love Bassnectar. Don't hate the 808!

nectarrrrrrrr brooooo

Nectar on Sup Forums whooda thought. Maryland basshrad here. Y'all listen to Slather yet?

>filename
>LOGo

I'm so fucking glad I'm not the only nectarfag here, bassnectar changed my fucking life

Been to any shows? Long time listeners?Maryland Basshead here too... small world

you wooks are everywhere now

wow... every cheesy possible cliched "musical" move in 45 seconds. amazing.

i'm 40 and very unimpressed. i would have laughed at this 20 years ago because i would have felt like i'd need to be 16 again to be impressed by it like when i was listening to orbital in 1993.

>tfw you will never drop a sick drop in front of 20k people and they all go wild

>bassnectar

if you were wondering, the kind of electronic that actually does impress me these days--as a computer science major--has to be this complicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=UIo8hzRJFio&list=RDMMUIo8hzRJFio

Can't please everyone! Could be cool to check out more of his music before you make a judgement though!

WI Basshead here. Slather is cool af. Just saw Nectar at Freaky Deaky

There is a lot of cool new music that pushes the limits of electonic synths and stuff, check out bleep bloop, he makes a lot of sounds that I never would have thought were possible before listening.

soundcloud.com/bleep-bloop/timedust

Bleep Bloop is the shit

any forest fam in here?

yo

Starscape 2011 was first nectar experience. Seen maybe a dozen or so sets since. Multiple Basslights, MSG, tour stops in Atlantic City amd Silver Spring (Cinco De Basso), and festival sets at Bisco and Wakarusa, etc... Been over 2 years since I've seen Lo live though. Also Excision was my first electronic show at Bourbon Street with Downlink.

boi you already know

hell yeah im dying for spicy pie

Wow, OG

My first nectar show was 2015 electric forest, But the first time I realized how talented he really was, was at the first curated event I went to. Whole different beast IMO

I´m not really opposed to much, if I like it I like it, who gives a shit about what genre it is? Just Metal is offputting for me, but only because of the growling like mental retards with lungcancer. If it weren´t for that, there would be some nice songs.

Where's my GRiZ fans at?

I miss the touring days. Seeing Griz open for Bassnectar in a club setting was quite the treat. Loving the new bass artists though. Planning on hitting the Baltimore stop on the G Jones and Eprom tour. Also I fucking love The Floozies and their new album.

Missed him when he came around a week or two ago because I'm broke, but every time I've seen him its been a lot of fun. He has so much energy and can switch up to the heavy wub stuff in a heartbeat.

A real talent.

I saw G Jones in Texas for middlelands festival over the summer, his set even eclipsed Bassnectar if I'm being honest.

I'll be at that show for sure.

Minnesota is another favorite of mine that just has such a cool style, Bassnectar JR in some respects

Internet wooks smh

You got any molly man? Can I bum a cig too? And give me some k dude come on I'm heady bro I swear

You should join the Maryland Basshead group on facebook if you aren't already in it

Not on social media but thanks for the invite.

I like doing basshead things with my basshead friends

y'all niggas don't know about Nerve
this is live and improvised
youtube.com/watch?v=G6kGbZuEp1M

BE GONE WOOK

Been listening to Lorin since '97

Bassnectar and PL saved and changed my life for real. Their shows brought me to a whole different mindset and I love every moment of being at one of their shows

I agree man. Griz too for me. It's kinda corny maybe but I really love his whole Show Love Spread Love message