Why haven't you had a sex change yet Sup Forums ?

Why haven't you had a sex change yet Sup Forums ?

I was a kissless loner beta 3 years ago and now I'm a married wife lol

I'm serious. Why be a male in today's society?

I like the challenge.

Why? I tried too but it wasn't fucking worth it. I got rejected by women and had constant fights with men, shit sucked, I was treated like a machine that wasn't allowed emotion or self expression, now I am girly as fuck and happier than I've ever been

You just have to search in the right places, and choose the right persons. Being hurt is part of life. You have to learn with your mitsakes.

I do both and still manage to be a girl

bc i like pussy faggot

If you are happy, that's what matters.

Pussy seems lame and not worth it. Women treat men like shit. I treated my bf like a god and that's why we're married now

grats, you're even more of a beta now

sage

Not really, I pass as a woman fulltime lol so I get dat sweet female privilege

HNNNNNNNGG

I was a depressed neet loser 7 years ago. Now I'm happy, and I run a restaurant with my girlfriend of 6 years.

Seriously Sup Forums, what are you doing with your lives? stop procrastinating and become a hot grill today!

I don’t know maybe because I can’t fucking afford the transition!

I'm trying but the stretch marks i got when i was fat still remain.

I gotta worry about getting the rest of my life straightened out before I can worry about becoming that perfect

Sage

Complain complain, that's all I did till I sucked it up and took the plunge, plus it's fucking free with health insurance

>plus it's fucking free with health insurance
Can i become like that and keep the dick? or does it differ in some cases? i just want to be a trap.

What did you look like before if i may ask?

You don't have to have the vaginoplasty moron, I'm never getting it and I was legally granted my new female birth certificate

They provide the make up and clothes? What about hair removal?

Who covers you? My insurance doesn't pay for hrt

first im fat
then im about to get married
third, nobody knows i blow guys while wearing pantyhoses every now and then
fourth, finding hooker heels in my size is a pain in the ass and if im not going to be a whore i rather remain a man

Makeup is cheap moron and so are chicks clothes. I don't own men's clothing anymore lol

State insurance, they covered hrt and facial hair removal

Only facial hair? They won't do any body hair?
I don't grow hair on my chest or back, but my ass could use some laser removal. Also how much a month?

Hrt changes your body hair moron, I was like a wookie and now I'm as smooth as glass

Makeup is only cheap if you buy it from places like walmart and safeway. I buy mine at ulta and it is not cheap.

Will it make hair stop growing in my ass crack though? If it does then I'm good.

What states?

A true trap wouldn’t call someone a moron you poser troll.

Uhm yeah no...
Been seeing way too many "boy has sexchange/gender change and regrets it 2 years later" posts or whatever.
It seems like what they want because of the media and shit but the reality is horrible. People shun you, they think your a freak, it takes a shit long time for people to get used to you and your shitty life change that your pushing on other people to accept.
Most sex changers like that just end up dead either by suicide or brutal murder by fag haters. So no, not for me.

More pics. I love traps. I'd suck your dick then fuck you in the ass and make you mine

>Become a "female" because you are too much of a beta bitch
>Just have a sex change instead of growing up and being a man
kys

Yeah they fail at the basic task of just being a functional man so they try being a woman cause its easier or less resposebility. Ill just be a woman and give that pussy up for the good life. Meanwhile, they end up being very busted up ugly af woman with major issues that nobody wants to deal with and kill themselves or try revert to male sex again. Wtf

im too tall
also dont wanna cut my dick off or get plastic stuffed in my chest

If i wasn't a 6 foot tall hairy manly looking mofo i would be a qt trap in a heart beat.
I don't want an easy life I just wanna be and feel pretty and be fucked like a cheap whore.

For two main reasons, OP:

1) Men are inherently superior in every physical and intellectual way. Granted chopping my dick off wouldn't necessarily change that, but hormones might, and I'd rather not risk it.

2) I'm not a flaming faggot.

because I'm not a lazy fag boy