Spain we asked you for two seaworthy ships and you flog these floating junkpiles off on us

Spain we asked you for two seaworthy ships and you flog these floating junkpiles off on us
Three billion fucking dollarydoos and they cant leave sydney due to a design flaw
You got some spaining to do mates

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-pool_Australian_lightwater_reactor
prnewswire.com/news-releases/coqui-radiopharmaceuticals-inks-deal-with-invap-283403161.html
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/overdue-and-over-budget-8bn-destroyer-plan-in-crisis/news-story/ffe09f3a9a2019f58b49eabfd09c69f1?nk=7943de2bb0a429a6c58ebe804af246b7-1495223695
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So this... is the power of the great Armada...

>Asking mañana for fucking aircraft carriers

I doubt the problem is a design flaw since the Spanish one seems to work perfectly

qué
no habla inglés
carrier good good carrier it walks over water
*shiuuuum*
bueno

why did you commission to the Spaniards and not the English?

>they trusted a south euro
you deserve it

Y por qué no iba a hacerlo?

t. ignorant

Because

Never buy stuff from Spain, Italy or another south-european cunt.

porque me imagino que la ser de la commonwealth tendria mejores contratos?

Fun fact, the only nuclear reactor of Australia was made in Argentina

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-pool_Australian_lightwater_reactor

how fucking third world is Australia that we need us to build their reactors?

CAF trains here work pretty well desu.

We have the most advanced high speed train network in the world

No necesariamente

argentina is twice of australia

with that logic, Nigeria should be developing inter dimensional time travel then

> doing business with Spanish """businessmen"""
> after the Panama Canal disaster
> after the Saudi train thievery

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

En fin...

che volve a burbuja que te esperan las discuciones serias dale

It's weird that the Spaniards expelled the Jews at one point considering how Semitic their business practices are.

Could it be they are not leaving port cause you stupid pussies can't operate it. After all, you are all descendants of illiterate convicts

The US also bought nuclear stuff from INVAP...

prnewswire.com/news-releases/coqui-radiopharmaceuticals-inks-deal-with-invap-283403161.html

Don't forget that you are also buying AEGIS destroyers from us...

a couple new oilers for your navy too

And we are already at the final of your contest along with Italy and the UK tu sell you even more frigates

Caveat emptor
Buy American next time

Well I hope you'e learnt your lesson, and you choose our Type 26 frigate for your new frigate fleet.

they were competition

didn't they pretty much break down because aussies used their shitty local kangaroo oil for the engines or something

Either that, or BAE of Australia fucked something up AGAIN, because ours is perfectly fine and hasn't been recalled to port.

BAE already fucked up the Hobarts (Our F-100 class), they were supposed to be ready by 2014, they have barely entered sea trials now.

BAE have nothing to do with the ship's propulsion, which is where the supposed problem lies - metal fragments in the engine lubricant.

Eh no, BAE fucked up the welding of the central keel block and Australia had to reallocate BAE's work to other shipyards in order to minimize the damage.

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/overdue-and-over-budget-8bn-destroyer-plan-in-crisis/news-story/ffe09f3a9a2019f58b49eabfd09c69f1?nk=7943de2bb0a429a6c58ebe804af246b7-1495223695

ironically brits use Spanish software for designing their warships

I'm talking about OP's ship.

>three billion dollars for two big metal bathtubs
goddamn
I'm hoping our upcoming USS Trump is going to be at least $75 billion and be able to launch C9's

I believe BAE systems uses Paramarine software which is by the British company Qinetiq.