Give me one, clear common sense explanation

for why the FUCK Japan is the only country in the world where mother-son incest is more common than father-daughter incest.

I seriously don't get it. But they're also one of the only countries that doesn't like immigrants, so maybe they're onto something....

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/103770/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Crimea_by_the_Russian_Federation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well maybe it's the only place left on earth where women are still worth shit, who knows

Fathers are too busy working.

One Is rape the other is consensual. Just weirdly consensual. Oedipus Complex Is Real.

Mother-son incest is so hot though

Nips share your stories

Mom gets lonely because dad is an office worker drone who stays at work until midnight.

How about father-son incest?

I would imagine it would be because if a dad wants to fuck his daughter, he would destroy her asshole. If a son wants to fuck his mom, his little dick won't do shit to that stretched out vagina.

you fucking pedos are disgusting...

s..source pls

do any real japs who aren't american english teachers actually post on this board? maybe we could do an exchange program
>send obnoxious tfw nip posters to japanese boards
>send authentic japs here to talk about how their moms fugged them

Japan has a strange relationship with women.

On the one hand they want older women to molest their shota boy pussy. On the other hand they see any woman over 25 as a shit that nobody wants

Because 40 year old asian women look 8 years old.

I have fapped to this shit so many times and still dont think im gay.

Here you go, OP.

Seki Sabato (Tsukuru) - Tousan to Boku

Which is hilarious because their 25 year olds still look like 14 year olds.

Women are still attractive later in life.
Men are too busy working to have sex ever.

Thank you senpai !

43 fucking years!!!!!?
I need an asían waifu

fuck wrong pic

its not gay when boys are too cute

yeah, and 43 kg of makeup

source pls

better ask Sup Forums

I know you literal motherfuckers got the good shit.

Drop essential /mommycore/.

ayy this was a great hentai tbqh

All women wear about 350kg of makeup. These ones just manage to look younger than the rest.

>he didn't get mummy cummies when he was a good boy and got good grades

We post. But sometimes we have to use Google translation.

>mummy cummies
Ohh, thread hijack!

When you say that you are laughing, do you say "wwwwww" or "lol"?

Also, has your mom had sex with you?

No, no you fuck off

awoo

Should the US apologize?

Japanese know they lost, they really don't clamor for apologies.

Drawings are different though.

your not the britbong who posts mummy

Good luck explaining tho

I'm from last years mummy posting when it was still permitted under moot's rule. Once in a while I do Sup Forums

Salarymen don't have time for incest.

Father is away working a lot and I bet sexless marriage is more common.

>All asian women wear about 350kg of makeup.

>japs are so cucked they would rather spend 20 hours a week at unpaid karaoke with their boss than cum inside tight sideways pussy

i need sauce here famlam?

Why is there so much footage of this woman?

>Japan is the only country in the world where mother-son incest is more common than father-daughter incest
Source on this?

Let me guess what happens next

Long story. It started during Ukraine-Russia kerfuffle

I want cummies I promise I'm a good boy

getting trapped on a desert island with some random cougar would be somewhat bearable getting trapped on a desert island with my mom would be hell on earth she would always be bitching at me to clean up my coconuts and walk my pet lizard

What about this then?

As if this thing is amenable to statistical account .. Are you a fool?

I'm not following. Do you have any examples of what you're talking about so I can understand?

please tell me she's riding the big dolphin D

how degenerate is japan ?

it would be somewhat better. I am an only child so I dont have any experience with a sister that would make me not want to fuck them

mummy's happy so i guess

It's a meme that got passed around and people started to believe it and legitimately do it.

Like huitlacoche, it started off as a joke food and then people started to convince white people this was an actual food.

So, Japan has a problem with phimosis and in the late 80s early 90s there was like this urban legend in Japan of mothers who would help their sons out with this problem by peeling the skin back for them and how they would give their sons "sex education" and "penis training" and then it branches out about how sexual urges and desires can keep your son's mind off studying so the mother will help to squelch those urges.

It's just weird. Incest isn't even illegal in japan, you can't just marry a family member.

Source: I'm a first-generation american who has been fucking his japanese mother since he was 11

I remember this doujin, some guy in the comments section linked some manga that's basically this oneshot down to the letter

Ookii Onnanoko wa Suki Desu ka? (Do You Like Big Girls)

They don't appear to have a mother-son relationship They're talking about not having seen each other in a while

This is just an image of two people in a kitchen

I don't even care that you're lying just give me a good detailed story I can fap to.

Do japs move in with their mom and dad like some post college grads do in the US?

My jap friends tell me land is very expensive and all the houses are small as fuck

Trap Mom with Daughter is best

What are they going to brag about next?

Watching this right now, lads.

If that's the one I'm thinking about, its a futa, not a transgender, right?

take one and only one wild guess.

Sauce nao!

>dat genes

can confirm, Sup Forums is great with helping me find doujins and emojis to fap to

better than most boards

Mother X Daughter futa needs to be more common

Dolpins don't have big Ds, they have long strong prehensile Ds, but they're pretty thin. It's the female dolphins that have magical genitalia.

>that twist when the second bitch walks on screen with literal udders.
laughed out loud desu

I really want a sequel to that. He raped his half sister in her sleep

Yeah, its Futa

nhentai.net/g/103770/

title

this is my reply

>It's a sadpanda thread on Sup Forums
Absolutely beautiful

What are they going to do?

They're gonna do the best they can.

fuck.. seriously, sauce??

My dad was never in the picture, I never really knew him so it was just the two of us for basically my whoe childhood, teen years.

We had a one-bedroom apartments and we sleeped in the same bed. My mother was also very open about nudity, she'd shower with me until I was 9 and she undressed in front of me all of the time. None of this seemed out of the ordinary, that's just how life was to me.

So when I started to almost hit puberty and really figure out what masturbation was, I remember I had started to jack-off when we were sleeping together. I must've been about maybe 11 years old at the time, and my mother woke up and rolled over and she was laughing and asking if I could actually get hard.

I'm not that great of a write, basically she jacked me off. It developed, we ended up fucking until I went away to college and it's been two years since we fucked, but we've fooled around. She's still unmarried.

disturbing thread desu

i was hoping for actual info about incest. or at least javs desu

Good taste texas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Crimea_by_the_Russian_Federation

>he still uses sadpanda instead of hitomi.la

Whew lad.