Planning on rolling balls this weekend at Edc...

Planning on rolling balls this weekend at Edc. Going to take 2 pills of 5HPT every day till Friday where I will take 4 more pills about 3 hours before taking the actual X, then about two more after two more hours .Tell me if a complete moron or there is a slight chance this might work and make my experience 10x better.

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerreports.org/health/liver-damage-from-supplements-is-on-the-rise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry for the grammar errors, I’m high as fuck

You won't notice any difference. Just drink lots of water and stay healthy. That will give you the best time.

what's HPT?

big possibility of getting seretonin syndrome. i hope you do you hippie scum

>stay healthy
>take X

Pick one

I wouldn't touch it at all. If you take 5-HTP with MDMA you can easily get serotonin syndrome...

It’s a normal sort of vitamin you can buy at any CVS or drugstore. Supposedly it aids in the restoration of seratonin in the brain. Which if you didn’t know, seratonin is the chemical in the brain that makes you happy or gives you joy.

There's a huge difference between researching drugs, finding the right dosage, and taking them rarely, VS abusing them. Just because you take something once doesn't mean you're damaging your body. Now go back to your call of duty Timmy.

Fucckkk I had never heard of this till now and I just googled it and it sounds like that shit would fuckkng kill my trip... probably have to go to the hospital

So I'm going to a rave tomorrow (Bear Grillz) would it be worth buying a bottle of this shit for a cheap thrill?

you're better off quitting all drugs than taking 5HTP. Any drug that activates your endorphins will deplete your seratonin supply.

Your best bet is to get a lot of rest, stay clean, exercise regularly, and then take the X anally. I'm not fucking with you either, its the best.

Uhh yeah it can do more than "destroy your trip". It can destroy the ability for you to ever feel emotions normally again. Oor kill you...

no, its not a "high", it just boosts seratonin regeneration when you're asleep.

I don’t think taking it alone would do shit.. it restores the seratonin but you need the mdma to release all that seratonin, that’s where the euphoria comes from

Fuckk guys Iv only taken two pills so far, am I going to be okay? I haven’t rolled in like 5 years.. fuckkk

Best advice so far

you're fine dude, stop trippin.

>"I wanna roll balls this weekend"
>trips out over OTC snake oil

wew lel

Bruh I’m just nervous, I haven’t rolled in 5 years I just want my trip to be the best it can be but I might just be overthinking it all.. on top of that the actual X is not the clear capsules with the rocks inside, those are the ones I used to take. This shit is a compressed pill.
Also can someone tell me if this is attractive or not? My penis is confused

That otc snake oil can kill your ass when combined with MDMA. So he has a right to "trip out".
"wew" "lel" boy you sound like a fucking idiot.

You’re a moron who is further compromising his brain by taking an unregulated substance and one that’s only regulated as a nutritional supplement. It’s like all those idiots who jumped on the green tea extract fad. They all have liver damage from it now. If you’re going to take a supplement at least follow the directions on the bottle when it comes to dosing.

edc is over rated

pressed are better tbh. "Purity" is for bigots.

consumerreports.org/health/liver-damage-from-supplements-is-on-the-rise/

I always heard the different colored ones that are pressed are laced with different shit

They are. Thats why they're better. Pure MDMA is an elusive high, needs something to kick it into gear. DXM is my personal preference.

The fuck is with all this planning. Drink a bottle of whiskey. Do all the drugs. Get fucked up. Kids these days party weird.

All of this stupid bullshit is why the greatest touring bands just fucking gave up and quit. The audiences in the 70s were on drugs too, but not anything anywhere near this level. Sucks the fun out of putting on a big show when you know the people who actually like your music couldn't get a fucking ticket because twenty million junkies beat them out in their quest to get fucked out of their gourd and want to use your lightshow as background noise to their selfish internal experience.

Fucking garbage generation.

>and then take the X anally
This. Just put it in with your finger, and then have your friend push it way on up in there with his cock.

You'll feel things you never felt before.

Bruh that freaks me out man... the one time I took those pressed pills i think I’m my shit had acid because I was definitely hallucinating. Some goth bitch sitting next to me was suddenly a vampire and the trees passing by as we drove looked crazyyyy, then I got to the actual place and I felt a bit better but I had like cold sweats and everything even after

yeah, and why are their trousers always hanging off their asses too?

You'll have a great time OP, even if you go by yourself,def beats standing in the corner drinking.

Drink Gate/Powerade as water will deplete your electrolytes

MDMA is a hallucinogen. You're stupid if you think your pills were cut with acid. Enjoy puberty.

just imagine being a little roman soldier at 5'2", and trudging across mountains and the frozen north and stumbling into a whole civilization of these fucking enormous humans with golden hair...

you know you'd just drop your sword and start fapping in the middle of the street at the sight of it

so they can get their friends to ram X up their butts

with allll their cocks

MDMA has slight psychedelic properties, but the most you'll see is walls and colors moving a bit, def not some chick morphing into a vampire lol

Iv take mdma atleast 20 times and the only time I hallucinated was that one time with the pressed pills. Whenever I would take the clear pills with the visible rocks inside I would have the cleanest nicest roll ever. So that’s why I’m scared of taking this press pill bullshit again cause my only experience with them was a bad one

For the record I don’t classify looking a lights and the trails they leave behind as hallucinating. Cause that’s not what I felt as I usually do with this press pill bs

This isn't a pissing contest or anything, but I've taken a ridiculous amount of everything at absurd frequencies for the last 12 years. I'm fine, and you will be too.

We're talking about drugs, you're treating it like veganism.

So go into it with a positive mind and drink lots of water right? No extra bullshit

Sure, do that. Make sure to take a lot, because that lineup sucks ass. Do me a favor and tell MC Dino that he's a fat faggot.