Go Vegan for the planet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zF_MlhXAjiE
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 9:3&version=KJV
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development
youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded[Open]
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/
cbsnews.com/news/meat-dairy-may-be-as-detrimental-to-your-health-as-smoking-cigarettes/
nutritionfacts.org/video/developing-an-ex-vivo-cancer-proliferation-bioassay/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/14/animal-protein-and-igf-1/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943644
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that vegans have higher testosterone and are naturally better bodybuilders, lovers, and men.
Real men defend animals. Betas use:
>muh bacon
>it's natural
>it's evolution
>vegan is gay
-as an excuse to be lazy faggots and not change their lives and the lives of other animals for the good of humanity and for the good of living beings.
Eating meat is immoral. Eating meat is insensitive. Only numalebetafaggots eat meat.

>left pick has women
>right pick is a bunch of chipndales...

>left isn't embarrassed by their fat women and want to use them to show they aren't faggots
>right gets women daily and don't need to "show off" their beauties because they aren't faggots
Nice try.

Whats it like to hate yourself so much?

Convince a bear to go vegan. They eat berries as well.
So when a bear its meat, it's fine. But as soon as us natural omnivores eat meat, we're monsters. I'm sorry, but that shit is delicious, and bears would agree with me.

>implying bears are humans and have knowledge, language, etc
You are not a bear. You have a choice.

"Non-human animals do many things we find unethical; they steal, rape, eat their children and engage in other activities that do not and should not provide a logical foundation for our behavior.
This means it is illogical to claim that we should eat the same diet certain non-human animals do. So it is probably not useful to consider the behavior of stoats, alligators and other predators when making decisions about our own behavior.

The argument for modeling human behavior on non-human behavior is unclear to begin with, but if we're going to make it, why shouldn't we choose to follow the example of the hippopotamus, ox or giraffe rather than the shark, cheetah or bear?
Why not compare ourselves to crows and eat raw carrion by the side of the road? Why not compare ourselves to dung beetles and eat little balls of dried feces?
Because it turns out humans really are a special case in the animal kingdom, that's why. So are vultures, goats, elephants and crickets.
Each is an individual species with individual needs and capacities for choice. Of course, humans are capable of higher reasoning, but this should only make us more sensitive to the morality of our behavior toward non-human animals.
And while we are capable of killing and eating them, it isn't necessary for our survival. We aren't lions, and we know that we cannot justify taking the life of a sentient being for no better reason than our personal dietary preferences.
"

shut up dubs

fuck off you dumb fucking vegan

OP's dubs trump your unintelligent statement's dubs.

Statistically vegans are smarter than you.

>muh biased studies

>muh never gone to a grocery store because mommy's tendies

jim carrey has renal cancer that went all the way up into his brain.

Jim is not a vegan.

Vegans: 1
Meatcucks: 0

i always go to the store because mummy doesn't know which tendies are best for baby that week

We are many far more than you

Have you ever bought a vegetable? Have you ever given thought to why meats are tens or more times as expensive as vegetables? Hmm...

Either way, we receive many benefits from eating meat, and it's natural for us to do so, so whichever way you look, it's okay to eat meat. Fucking vegan fags shaming us for doing what humans were meant to do. Look at our teeth structure, and our digestive tract. Our incisors were clearly made for us to eat and rip apart meat with. Also, like I said before, that shit is fucking delicious, so I ain't stopping.

Lol if you think vegans outnumber normal people, you're retarded.
Also learn to form a coherent sentence, faggot.

>were meant to do
Found the Christian-faggot.
>teeth structure
You have a similar teeth structure to gorillas, and gorillas are herbivores. Even implying that because we've evolved from another animal before developing intelligence making is CAPABLE of eating meat does not mean we REQUIRE meat.
The average person has 8 vitamin deficiencies, and the average vegan has 3. B12 deficiencies are common in about 40% of the world. B12 deficiencies are common in about 1% of vegans.
>benefits from eating meat
I didn't realize cancer, lower testosterone, heart disease, and 10 less years of healthiness were benefits.

These values are incredible. Such a huge, vast amount of water just to make a burger? I might go and buy 8 and throw 6 away, just because I can. Man it feels tops to be white and from the west.

>normal people, you're retarded
You rip on this dude for his lack of english, yet you don't understand commas
Vegetarians and Vegans account for about 13% of the US, 40% of India, and have a larger percentage in many places throughout the world.
>I attek ur language n i my argumen win
Moron.

I'm white and from the west. Statistically I'm better than you.
I'm not an incomplete, degenerate moron though.
What a sad life you must leave LARPing on Sup Forums.

>i'm a sand-nigger mudslime cuck
>Chimpanzees have a similar teeth structure with us as well, and they eat other fucking monkeys dude.
>Most people who eat meat also eat WAY too fucking much meat because it's so goddamn delicious. You have to take meat in moderation, not as the center of your diet. Even I know this, and i'm a mudslime meat eater, but I atleast know that too much meat is a horrible thing. Us omnivores eat vegetables too fuckhead, we don't just live off of meat like you portray us.

>planet
Should we tell him?

thats a hamburger almost every other day, like 3 a week. that surely can't be right

Statistically you are better than me? Oh, I sure would love to see the stats you are drawing on to make that claim. Unless you of course meant anecdotally, based on my statement, but that's not what you said. Is it now, chum?

>Chimpanzees have a similar teeth structure
So you agree. That teeth structure has zero relevance to YOUR diet.
>WAY too fucking much meat
There's no such thing to the average american. Any meat is WAY too fucking much meat.

>average american
I know people that down 2-3 burgers when they make them. The source is unbiased and not a "vegan source".

Statistically vegans are stronger, as they have higher testosterone.
Statistically vegans are smarter, as they have less deficiencies and are nutritionally sound.
Statistically vegans have more sex, as they are fitter, stronger, have less acne, and vegan girls jump on the dick when they hear you're vegan.

Want sources?

Humans started out as hunter-gatherers. Agriculture wasn't invented until humans were well into an understanding of their environment.

And during that time? They ate a lot of fruit, sure, and plenty of scavengeable vegetables, but also a measure of meat. Humans evolved as a species that ate and utilized meat. Not as a primary source obviously, but still as a strong part.

>Non-human animals do many things we find unethical
That's because they're savages, son. They don't feel emotions and shit. They'd just as soon eat you if they could. Eat animals.

>vegan girls jump on the dick when they hear you're vegan
>vegan girls
So you agree that vegans don't have sex. gr8

You're not a hunter-gatherer. You buy McFatshit's and shit from your grocery store. You have a say in what you buy and what you eat. Vegan is healthier and better for you from every angle. There are zero arguments against veganism. You're doing yourself no favor by eating meat.
Also you're an unethical meatcuck for allowing factory farms to jew you harder than hitler jewed the jews.

I would love them! I can't wait to see the little PETA watermark at the base too.

You are not a savage. You are capable of using a computer, capable of creating sentences that I, on the other end can read, feel and react to.

Then how about you don't be the average fat fuck american, and take into consideration what you fucking eat. Us sand-niggers probably eat more veggies and grains than meat for fucks sake. Why do you think America is the fattest nation? They're just fucking stupid, and don't know what they're eating.

Put it simply, eating meat isn't wrong, and it's not bad for you if you know how much to fucking eat and when to stop. Don't be the average american who goes to mcdonalds twice a week and downs a large piece of meat every meal, every day, every week.

Tits or gtfo.

What is a solid source to you? nih.gov?

Eating meat is very wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=zF_MlhXAjiE
Watch this and once you've finished it, or at least watch 3-5 minutes, come back and tell me eating meat isn't wrong.
Learn about evolution, animals, where you've evolved from- then tell me that killing sentient beings isn't wrong.

Whoever is posting cute animal gifs. I love you.
t. vegan

Are you inferring that NiH.gov is less reliable than PETA?

Are you inferring that nih.gov isn't a reputable source for NATIONAL HEALTH INSTITUTE MODERATED PEER REVIEWED STUDIES?

Go fuck yourself for us!

Statistically the average white is smarter than the average black. Do you agree that blacks are inferior?

Yes.

go live with fucking animals then, see how civilized they are instead of posting on Sup Forums and whine about it. gosh vegans are dumb

>insults and condescending attitude
You really are vegan, aren't you? I was just making the statement that humans did start out as hunter gatherers, and through the vast majority of our species life-span on this planet we have been just that. It's only just recently that a 0 meat diet has even been possible.
And lately discoveries have been found that humans, surprise surprise, are built in a way that our sudden aversion to our previous way of life have been causing some unforeseen health issues. (Not nearly enough to make up for the amazing advances in medicine, but still some health issues nonetheless)
That's where the argument towards 'we evolved to do this' come from. A recognition that we don't know everything and that we all have a lot left to learn, but that we can take a good glimpse at our past to understand just a bit more about what may be good for us.

Humble concepts which may be hard for a Vegan to understand.

At least we agree on something

>retarded

>>>insults and condescending attitude
This is Sup Forums you doublenigger.

Better type in all caps as my argument lacks any kind of substance, well argued my friend.

> pathetic vegan trying to make some sense

the single thing that should make a person reconsider going vegan is the fact that humans, like several other animals such as bats, guinea pigs, and other primates, do not produce vitamin c by themselves. All other animals produce it themselves in large amounts (a goat for example something like 10g a day, and it can produce up to 10x more as it gets sick). Guess what these animals that do not produce ascorbic acid live off. Meanwhile, the recommendation for scurvy is around 20 GRAM per day, and recommended intake 60 gram. It's laughable.
The second fact is that humans need lots of fiber in their diet to digest properly and have a healthy gut. There is no vitamin c nor fiber in animal products. In my mind meat is like a filler food. There's a lot of calories in it, but nothing else that really matters which you wouldn't get from other sources. You can feed a deer meat and it will eat it, doesn't mean that it is healthy for it in the long run. In the wild occasional piece of meat is a delight because it provides a caloric boost, but gorging on it just makes you bloat up.

For those of you that like eating meat, try to eat it unseasoned and cooked - it will taste like shit.
Then try to it eat raw. Seriously though - in my lifelong experience of chicken wings, i have always found that the best part of the meat is the seasoned skin, and the deeper you go, the worse the taste and the texture of the meal. It doesn't taste like anything to be honest. You have to chew it hard and long. I really feel like humans weren't made to eat meat, but we are naturally drawn forward to high caloric foods.

Thanks for listening to my blog.

Higher testosterone doesn't equate to stronger. Hairier and balder with a higher pitched voice, yes, but stronger, no.

Anyone who who is truly intelligent wouldn't be angrily posting about how smart they are.

More sex for vegans? Well, now we all know that your 'sources' are bullshit. And anyway, who would want to fuck a smelly, dreadlock, hairy, vegan girl?

So 4000 years of human instinct of hunting animals is wrong because humans have a choice. Going vegan is right because it saves innocent animals. So what would humans do about the overpopulation of alligator, bear, hog, deer, chicken, horse, cow. Just look at them while we eat our peanuts and cashews.

I was asking you a question. Not making a statement. There was no argument. You were asking a question.
So, again, is nih.gov a reputable source for you? Or would you like blog posts?

>You are not a bear. You have a choice.

and i choose to eat meat. don't like it? tough shit. nothing you say or do will ever change that.

>BUT MUH REAL MEN
People who are convinced to do something by other people insinuating that it's more manly are fucking betas.

>higher pitched voice
>more test
Pick one.

>More sex for vegans?
Healthier, stronger, and smarter = generally more attractive. Do you disagree?

Yep, eating meat is wrong. Even in ancient times.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 9:3&version=KJV

99% of meat products in the world come from factory farms.

Wow. Cats really are assholes.

It's only the dumbest, least ethical, most savage primates that act this way. Unfortunately, thanks to the Chinese and the Greatest Asshole Generation, we now have billions of them.

It will only be fixed when Viruses and Bacteria remind these stupid apes who is actually the dominant life form on this planet.

I asked a question and rather than answering it you asked a question back. Let's just ask questions in circles for ever!

Have you ever considered your actions? Are you too stubborn to even listen to a counter argument?

>t. meatcuck who eats meat because mommy and big dairy told him to

See that's the point; being a nigger is okay if it's funny or at least played to come off as that.
Being just an outright unintentional nigger, however, is something entirely different.

>biblegateway
tl;dr
religion is for the weak

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Red meat and colon cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046

Study finds unsafe mercury levels in 84 percent of all fish
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/

Like Bacon, Sausage and Hot Dogs? Then Beware: They May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html

Study Points to New Culprit in Heart Disease
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"Neu5Gc elicits an immune reaction that might contribute to a whole spectrum of human-specific diseases"
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html

Restriction of meat, fish, and poultry in omnivores improves mood: a pilot randomized controlled trial
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract

Harvard School of Public Health ยป milk is NOT the best source of calcium
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/

Eating less meat and dairy may help reduce osteoporosis risk, Cornell studies show.
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk

Milk--the promoter of chronic Western diseases
PMID: 19232475
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475

Due to measured levels of dioxin that exceed safety standards, the National Academy of Science has for years recommended that people avoid eating a diet rich in animal fats.
diseaseproof.com/archives/hurtful-food-my-reaction-to-looking-at-an-oily-cheese-pizza.html

Change in quality of life and immune markers after a stay at a raw vegan institute: a pilot study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2486444/

The role of diet and physical activity in breast, colorectal, and prostate cancer survivorship: a review of the literature
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3251953/

Interindividual differences in response to plant-based diets: implications for cancer risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677005/

An impact of the diet on serum fatty acid and lipid profiles in Polish vegetarian children and children with allergy. [Eur J Clin Nutr. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21048771

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk

Understanding the Problems with Dairy Products
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
1. Osteoporosis 2. Cardiovascular Disease 3. Cancer 4. Diabetes 5. Lactose Intolerance 6. Vitamin D Toxicity 7. Contaminants 8. Health Concerns of Infants and Children

Nutrient Density of Animal and Plant Foods:
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx

Nutritional Update for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets (a summary)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

Higher sperm count is supposed to give you a higher pitched voice and higher sperm count is linked to higher testosterone.

I agree that healthier, stronger and smarter does equal more attractive. I disagree that vegans are healthier, stronger and smarter, though.

Acne, dairy and cancer (PMID: 20046583)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18398033?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=2

Hormones in milk can be dangerous By Corydon Ireland
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

Pork May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds

Milk consumption: aggravating factor of acne and promoter of chronic diseases of Western societies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

Milk Consumption and Prostate Cancer
pcrm.org/health/health-topics/milk-consumption-and-prostate-cancer

Dairy Linked to Acne Development
pcrm.org/health/medNews/dairy-linked-to-acne-development

youtube.com/watch?v=yfsT-qYeqGM&feature=player_embedded[Open]
Celebrated Cornell University professor T. Colin Campbell Phd, presents the overwhelming evidence showing that animal protein is one of the most potent carcinogens people are exposed to.

TMAO: A Toxic Substance Formed When You Eat Meat Can Make You... Dead Meat
forksoverknives.com/tmao-a-toxic-substance-formed-when-you-eat-meat-can-make-you-dead-meat/

Meat, dairy may be as detrimental to your health as smoking cigarettes, study says
cbsnews.com/news/meat-dairy-may-be-as-detrimental-to-your-health-as-smoking-cigarettes/

Vegan Blood Fights Cancer 8x Better
nutritionfacts.org/video/developing-an-ex-vivo-cancer-proliferation-bioassay/

Animal Protein and the Cancer Promoter IGF-1
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/14/animal-protein-and-igf-1/

Vegan diet in physiological health promotion. [Acta Physiol Hung. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10943644

you're full of shit. vegan girls are the most disgusting things to exist, ever.

All that to try to get idiots to eat raw chicken? Troll harder asshat.

Again.
Vegan men are healthier, have more testosterone, will live longer, and are smarter. Four things very sexy to women.

>skinny/fit girls are the most disgusting things
Hey user, I've found your type.

It's a fucking if/then statement. A comma is what would be correct there. You're fucking retarded and, even if I had been wrong in my usage of a comma, at least my sentence was coherent.
Your statistics do nothing but show he's wrong.
Kys fag