I vape, and blow giant clouds in public so everyone knows I vape. Do your worst Sup Forums

I vape, and blow giant clouds in public so everyone knows I vape. Do your worst Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AiITO_nEITY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You think your cool Bronson but B knows better!

Maybe I should send you a friend request

There ya go

Can't see your post over my giant clouds

That's not a knife. Now that....

Marilyn manson shirt, cringy vape, retarded anime sword... You look like cool guy

Pizza boxes on the stove and a shitty little apartment, presumably a studio. Basically the biggest fag alive

youtu.be/AiITO_nEITY

Its a machete. Lol

>blew money on something you will never practically use.

Do you feel justified in your purchase? What are you even going to do with that?

This is now a spongebob reaction thread.

>OP

Kek

Hey fag, post a picture of your apartment. I want to see how filthy a life you live

This

Show's over.

I have what is called disposable income you lazy cunt. That's why I can get nice things that have no real value

You are a giant faggot that sucks robot cock.

So you live outside of your means by spending your excess money on worthless shit?

Only on days that end with "Y"

Show us your apartment OP.

Who says I'm living outside my means?

You forgot
>beanie/long hair skateboarder fag
>shitty skin
>definitely uses the words "sick" and "bro" in regular convo all the time
>confirmed loser

Your vape juice boxes and that rusted machete say so.

Do it user, destroy him.

>never skateboarded in my life
>do not say sick or bro in day to day speech

Yeah my skin kinda sucks lol you win

He destroyed himself by making this thread bragging about vaping. The rest is just icing on the shitcake

True, it's obviously a ploy for attention, it doesn't matter what we say because to him, he's already won, he got our attention. Now it's just a and of who can annoy who, and picking on his financial situation is working kek

Snowboard then? If you just picked this look up because you need to fit in w the crowd who does the things I said, then you're even more of a douche.
OK so not sick and bro, some other words of equal gayness

OH and you can't forget your house and being a lazy poorfag, that also contributes to why you're dressed like a skate bum.

I dress like I do because its what I like. If I cared about what other people thought I certainly wouldn't be wearing Marilyn Manson's mug on my chest

Post more pics, faggot.

I bet he's an oversensitive dickhead who gets pissy if you say retard but will scream in wal mart how gay he is and how much he loves anime like the self absorbed, infantile, leech he is kekles

So you think I'm some kid from tumblr? Haha. I got suspended from high school more than once for picking on retarted kids

Do you fidget spin while you vape

Flavors are a scam.
I've been vaping 100% vg 12mg daily for 3 weeks and my coils still shine.
Chew some gum if you need to taste don't put that shit in your lungs.

Are you proud of that or something? You're like the faggot that goes to rekt threads and says "yeah I burned my dog and laughed so hard"

No one is impressed lol

Then you have shitty taste I mean either way you're a faggot

nasty ache face, greasy hair, shit cam, retarded "knife" no wonder you hide that uggo mug in a cloud of vape. probably use smok products too. peasant.

I highly doubt that the very small amount of flavor in e liquid could hurt you in any way even if they were somehow toxic

Seems like you're right about him being an oversensitice dick head since he has to try to make an excuse for how stupid he is and looks
Is this a cringe thread?

I'm just here because I just got off work and I'm bored

probably has stir tier tattoos and wears nasty manson t-shirts... oh wait