We could fix the world with less than 10 missiles

We could fix the world with less than 10 missiles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OYYRGEhBZw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/classic/
edwardmuller.com/index.php?Page=calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off Muslim cunt.

The map clearly shows that all the Jews and Palestinians alike would die, dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=-OYYRGEhBZw

Okay. What about the other say 1.5 billion Muslims on the Earth?

I'd rather he not nuke the Jews and instead nuke every single Muslim country on the planet. Including the UK and Germany.

Kind of the point really, no more fighting if no one left to fight?

WRONG, IT WOULD JUST BE THE BEGINNING

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

we would have fixed it 70years ago
but nooooooooooooooo

Why do you care if they fight or not?

Kinda wish you guys had got the nuke first.

Jews are the main reason the Muslims are such a problem now, though. Don't get me wrong, I hate Muslims, they have one of the most dangerous ideologies in the world. However if it was Zion who was behind the Bush wars that destabilized the mid east, the creation of ISIS, and the forced Islamisation of Europe.

Why did you have to attack Russia, no, really, why not at least do it later?

you could have stayed out of the war - that was all you had to do
just do nothing... but you did,... and you helped the wrong side

why attack russia? because every good russian was a commie and a jew. marxists are like a disease, it will kill you if you don't exterminate is asap
why not later?
because these assholes armed up - it was either them or us and we wanted to kick them out before they are ready and on full strength.
they would have invaded europe in the next few years

All what we did was with the best intentions, but you all knocked us in the dirt...

me on the left

>just do nothing... but you did,... and you helped the wrong side
Sorry Hans, Israel is our greatest ally.

that looks like a lot more than 10

Yeah, you can say that. But Islam has and always will be the most fucking retarded violent, intolerant and barbaric religion in the world.

If you really want to take it back to why everything started - its because of how rapidly and cancerously Islam spread throughout Northern Africa and up into the Middle East and Israel, and how it took over the holy lands that had already been established by Christianity and Judaism.

Islam was literally cancer some 2000 years ago, and still is to this day.

The middle east was never stable. Its always been fucked because Islam is fucked from the beginning.

One less obstacle, right ahmed?

Even if every jew disappeared tomorrow, muslims would still find reasons to blow people up, after they got done dancing in the street and shooting off ak's, that is.

>defending Nazis
Lol the Russians were kicking your ass long before d day

>not just using the entire middle east for the testing ground for the world's first antimatter bomb.

it's not like we need them.

>implying Jews in the west wouldn't go into uber-shill mode

kek

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

great site, good timesink

We would have stayed out of Europe if you hadn't conspired with Mexico to take over the southwest.

i dont get why people hate israel. do they want jews in their countries instead of being in israel or what?

Trident D-5, 12 455kt per missile. 24 missiles per Ohio class submarine.

Thats a total payload of 131 MT per sub.

>the biggest nuke ever tested was only as powerful as a 4.6ish kg antimatter bomb.
a 4.6ish kg antimatter bomb (2.3ish kg of both matter and antimatter) is about 100 megatons.
I'm too lazy to do the math for what a 30,000 kg bomb would do, but i'd imagine most of the middle east would just be gone.
why don't we do this again?

Nope, not even a gigaton would be enough.

this was in ww1, sorry for that

Would need around 300 Gigatons of TNT.

>only goes up to 100 megatons
that's a only 4.6 kg antimatter bomb (might actually have fucked the math on that, it's actually 2.3)

what would several metric tons of antimatter do?

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/classic/

>goes way higher

>Destroy Kaaba
>Claim responsibility pretending you're jewish, even if they find out you're not, muslims will still just call it a jewish conspiracy
>Kikes and Muzzies kill and nuke each other

according to this
edwardmuller.com/index.php?Page=calculator
30,000 kilograms of antimatter is more than enough to take out the entire middle east, but pretty much a ton of other stuff.

Muslims are priority number one.

i should add that that site gives yield in megatons. you're gonna have to slap 3 more zeros on the end of whatever number it gives you.

But how the fuck are you going to store 30,000 kilos of antimatter in transit to destination.

really big magnets.

and that's 30000 kilograms, not tons.
that's only 30 metric tons.

one fucking antiproton touches the wall of your container and kaboom

REALLY BIG MAGNETS

This

That won't fix the world, but it will help.

Oh dont mind us, we're just installing this giant ass solar array in space to power our giant magnet trap so that we can transport 30 tons of antimatter to "insert target here"

just make the container out of antimatter :^)

no one said it was easy. or stealthy.

Why stop there? Turn the whole Middle East into a glowing lot famalam.

>All dem neutrons
>Earth would be permanently sterilized.

worth it desu.

Even if we killed all the ones in Israel the Muslims around the world would still chimp out about the remaining Jews. The underlying issue isn't about Zionism it's about their hate for kikes.

Exactly

you left some poo stains on the right

>what are mountains

most of the middle east is flat land.

>1 Niggaton
Kek America

Fucking genius

And nothing of value was lost.

>Poland
>Greek architecture
>birthplace of pizza and mafia in Italy
>the best parts of Russia
>pyramids in Egypt

Agree with Finland though, southern Finland is cancer.

Muslims would be relegated to their shit countries though. Jews are the reason they are currently in white countries raping up a storm.

Read up senpai some times even a small mountain can deflect a nuke so no that wouldn't work in the slightest, also this happened in Nagasaki it's the reason it didn't kill more

but it's antimatter.
not nukes.

Our forefathers were tricked, hans

We can argue back and forth over blame and faults, or we can work together to try and fix the situation as it is.

I am in favour of cooperation. Things didn't work out in the past, but our ability to communicate now undermines their ability to control; we can work together to fix problems we all have.

>WRONG, IT WOULD JUST BE THE BEGINNING

Buhu Sampson option. To bad those cruzemissiles will be shot out of the sky

>southern Finland is cancer.
What the fuck are you? A tundra nigger Sami?

No, just a finn. It could hit more on the western shore but atleast it'd take out Helsinki.
Fucking nuke that place.