Suicide yes or no?

suicide yes or no?

vocaroo.com/i/s1dJbPxgZfQ0

tits

Does this girl still compulsively post on /soc/?

Tits

I agree tits first. Though I appreciate the rendition of Walk Don’t Run by The Ventures.

she doesn't. not for a year.
yeah there are plenty of tit pics out there
thank you. should i an hero? to clarify, i'm not mary (the girl in the picture) but i played that and i don't want to be alive

Please don't kill yourself. Find somebody to love instead.

eh.

You gotta do what you gotta do, man. If it all doesn't matter anymore, try something crazy first.

Try and get your shit together first

What is the reason for this?

because i fucking suck at everything and nobody likes me or talks to me

Seconded. I've always wanted my final hours to be spent doing whatever the fuck I want, especially going up to random girls and groping their tits or ripping their clothes off

Go for the high score at least.

My girlfriend is going through something very similar. Whenever we are having a nice time anywhere and if someone leaves she thinks they are leaving because of her ruining the place with her presence. She also thinks no cares about her because she a fuck up in her mind and thinks everyone hates her even though she has a lot of pretty good friends. It's probably a bit different with you or way different

yeah i don't have friends or a gf

Nah see, you're throwing away a perfectly good bullet sponge of a body if you just commit suicide.

Constantinople ain't gonna retake itself and the more bullet sponges for the more competent russian troops, the better for the kebab removal.

Let's see your cock user. Then I'll tell you if an hero

Depending on if you want some or if you just want to be the solo type. Either one is your choice, but if both options you can be happy. Gonna relate to you on the no friends bit. I had a group of friends and one of them was becoming a massive asshole so I decided to trick him into masturbating to his own sister with her nudes. Anyways I eventually told him a couple months later and he broke down. After that he tried to fuck my niece and I discovered that so I broke off all ties him which also meant all my friends so I decided to start over. It was pretty hard but if you wanna have friends you have to force yourself to do it

i don't really have any reason to stay alive.

Nah stay alive your still cute

i'm not the girl

You look like you fuck niggers. I think you know the answer to your question.

mary was a virgin, at least when i was talking to her.

yes, life has no purpose

Why do you expect us to give a shit about you?

i don't. stop bumping

Your mum regrets alot popping you outta her shithole.

What made you make a thread here then?

Exactly

What's with the emo shit? If you wanna fix your life then fix. If not cast your life into the vast empty that is death earlier than the rest of us. If you wan friends get them. If you want a gf get one. You have a bigger dick than I so you could probably just fuck bitches on tinder until you have regained your some sanity. Life is what you make it so let's make it rock

Don't do it! Show bobs and vagene pic butiful.

I don't give a shit if you're some faggot or dyke. Gotta say that if you got balls and your life is actually insufferable shithole of despair and you can't really make it better. Then, fucking do it instead talking shit on faggy internet. No shit.