Why is Islam such a shit tier religion ?

Why is Islam such a shit tier religion ?

which one is good and why

Because Mohammed was a fraud?

None of them you moron. With Islam having a large portion of the world's population, It is pretty bad compared to others. Shit even satanism is better than islam in terms of human dececny

how is it worse than catholicism? islamists say everyone else should die so they kill everyone else
catholics, otherwise, say everyone else should love everyone else, but then again, they kill everybody else
at least islamists have word

I don't think I have met a Catholic who wants to kill anyone else. They just think everyone else is going to hell and that's about as far as it goes.

>at least islamists have word
If you knew how to string some together properly, we might have understood what you were trying to convey.

Sidenote: Genuinely surprised they don't have some kinda anti pigeon measures installed already around the Ka'aba, but pleased that OP's picture exists.

>Why is Islam such a shit tier religion ?
>implying that not all religions are equally shit

I mean back in the day they were kind of assholes from time to time... But they did play an important role in the development of civilization as we know it

Sure. People just suck sometimes. And can use pretty much anything to justify being shitty, not just religion

Give me another religion that :
- Promotes murder of non believers
- Promotes beating your wife
- Forbids music
- Forbids exercing your talents to please your God
- Has a clearly outdated holy book
- Has a holy book that "cannot be proven wrong because it's the word of God."
- Has a murdering, warmongering, paedophile, dictator prophet.

Protip
>You can't

I first was gonna post a drawing of a crusader, then realized that would be too much of a cheap shot

Then I downloaded a picture of an IRA terrorist

Then I reread your post and realized you stated you haven't *MET* a catholic that wants to kill someone.

..so now I just have to finish that any muslim could state the similar.

I can't and I won't, that's what I'm saying
they do what they say they would do

Tell a 12 to 16 year old male that he gets all that is forbidden in this life if he dies in Jihad. And, while fighting Jihad he can steal and rape all infidels, and you got a shit system.

My friend, do you have a moment to hear about the flying spaghetti monster?

not gonna lie, Islamic spongebob does sound cooler then regular spongebob

>using events from over 700 years ago
>using an independence movement as an example of religious violence

Really?

yup, and yup

700 years late sounds about right for the progressiveness of the islamic regions, and you know we wouldn't even know what kinda religious stuff they were into if we hadn't poked our christian noses in their business in the first place.

The sects that portray liberalism, modernism, and progressiveness are suppressed by the sects that are not.
Same as Christianity only millennia behind.

Obvious liberal

I'm out.

Because it's core tenant is to take over the world.