Explain this man. Do people actually take him seriously? If so, why...

Explain this man. Do people actually take him seriously? If so, why? As far as I can tell he's a shit-tier snake-oil salesman and living, breathing meme. I don't understand how people can listen to him and legitimately think: "Hmm, yes, that sounds reasonable and sound."

Other urls found in this thread:

hardnews.network/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure he’s a troll, some of his shit hits Poe’s law hard

When you're already convinced that something's true but you just need someone to say it out loud no matter how crazy it sounds to anybody else, you call Alex Jones.

I was gonna say. I actually thought his show was a parody for the longest time. When I realize people took it seriously I didn't really know what to say.

Replace your image with this and you'll see

The world of men is over, the age of memes begins

Is the rise of memes the work of chemtrails?

I'd say what this user says is it.
Also he is not a conventional foil-hat, he has decent communication skills and good voice. Thats all you need.

No it is the presence of gayinizing chemicals in the water

Infowars is the WWE of news

I've never met someone who takes him seriously. Clearly those people are out there somewhere, but I think most just find him entertaining as a meme

We can't discount the rising of Nibiru.

Psychfag here. I can confirm that this is the specific function of Alex Jones. He doesn't convince people with arguments. He play the in group-card. Namely, he shrieks the opinions that some people have, they feel a connection and shrieks it back at the TV. This causes a nice polarization of opinions as Alex boy reacts to the increase of views and that affirms his beliefs. This causes him to crank them up just a little bit. The viewers thst views him as their in group adopts the slightly polarized opinion and so it goes.
Whatever you say about right wing people, they are interesting in that way that they apply social psychology better than left wing. Which is kinda fun since their opinions about the subject should indicate the reverse.

I wouldn't give it that much credit. more like pic related.

>psychfag
>actually taking a psych degree.
Well at least you know your place. But you're not wrong. My uncle gravitated to a whole new spectrum of crazy when he started watching Alex Jones. He was always hard-right, but after finding Alex Jones now he suddenly adopted chem-trails and fuckin....idk. The lizard thing. I'm drunk.

yeah, pretty sure he's just living the dream making money off of baiting people. his operation's probably a plant for SPLC or some other agency that keeps tabs on extremist nutjob hate groups.

lol he is a hack, sellout , dont forget obama turned the frogs gay tshirt

fbifag here. can confirm

>when the rabbit hole goes deep Alex Jones is a plant for the SPLC

I am 100% going to use this to piss my friends.

I thought Alex Jones is a radio show

Go back to gender study class homo

FBI are you also NSA

ULTRA male vitality lets me cum in my sock 12 times a day.

>good voice
Ahh yes, the 3-pack a day gruff. Truly a delicacy for the ears.

Also do you track loli threads or just the shota ones

Ey I like those voices. Also, the show, as many others, uses mics with very equalized output, so it sounds better than it is

So irl he sounds like a cheese grater fighting a stick of chalk?

One of the top tier snake oil salesman there ever was. Above him is Trump, below him is Limbaugh, then O'Reilly, then Hannity, then your AM radio "Barack HUSSEIN Obama (what, I wasn't implying anything)" guys. Glenn Beck floats around because he's been inconsistent. Below this tier is Fox and Friends and people like Cavuto and Hume. Although Dobbs is a rising figure in the complete bullshit department.

Below them...Drudge, Breitbart, and the "MAAAN the battle has only begun" complete bullshit stuff. Below them are Stormfront and the like, then obviously Sup Forums, often Sup Forums and increasingly Sup Forums...but generally Sup Forums in general. Then Reddit, then the Yahoo message boards, then new IMDB forums, then your uncle, then you.

I may have left some out, but that's the general hierarchy of complete bullshit.

and losing?

when do i get profits from my snake-oil salesmanship? I wasn't informed of this development, someone must've jewed me over.

>Some random faggot wanders into Sup Forums and doesn't know what trolling is.

Yeah, he's legit. He has connections, man. You don't even know.

...and CNN is the only REAL news source...
>mfw

Read some of the message board posts on infowars. His site is filled with people who have schizophrenia. The spider web of conspiracy theories is mind boggling.

Motherfucker, you did not just insult the counter-reptilian movement. You fucking scaly shill!

He's a con artist that plays a political activists. Dipshits tune in and think the character he plays is a real in-the-know person. He's part of corporate America fleecing the stupid.

>faggots actually fight over who's retarded shill newscast is more legit

Glad I could entertain...I mean entrain you!

>chortles cold bloodedly

Seriously, though, when he was on Rogan with Eddie Bravo and they all got high together... Priceless.

fuck wrong pictures

No, no...it is correct...WHAA Awwoooooo!

You don't; that's the dumbest part, hence the lowest rung. Alex Jones trolls as a full time business. Check his merch page. Everyone else is profiting off of tin foil helmets except for you and your uncle...and the Yahoo and IMDB pricks, you are basically extensions of this site...

Trump knows his merch...all the great ones do.

It works.

who is that. looks gay.

Define "Gay", bro. Are you a professor of Gay?
This is unknown to me...

you probably smell gay. i mean also the picture.

CNN is NOT fake news. It is, however a cross between Inside Edition and the nightly news. If you took PBS news hour and cross-referenced it with CNN would be equally accurate and sourced (verified 3 times over), except PBS is boring and CNN has 118 people in tiny boxes yelling at each other and nothing is really accomplished in the end.

I refer you to

Then you must mean like pie! I love pie...

Russian bot alert !

ok what fuck is this stop makes very uncofortable

Russin bots? You mean like what my bro, Equius makes?

hardnews.network/

Your welcome.

Wait, where in this pyramid do I fit in? I identify as both "you" and "uncle"

I won't confuse you with the IMDB and Reddit (I know, but I swear I haven't used it for anything useful, I just wanted to push the_button, once upon a time) accounts

Common Sup Forumsro! Don't be a snowflake! Eat some pie! HONK!

is this kebler?

Then again, if PBS and CNN accomplishes something, are they really journalists? I'm working the neutrality angle here.

Could be...maybe...

HA HA HA HA Naw, Sup Forumsro! I am just your friendly neighborhood troll!

make cookies?

Atticus.

You may or may not, depending. We all may share those identifications but if the intersect is that with a firm belief in Jones and this hierarchy, you...may have been swindled. Either monetarily or ideologically. Or both.

MAGA hats...Check the price. MADE IN CHINA.
Truth means absolutely nothing, apparently...

he is crazy fuck
but he predicts shit
before it happens and there is that

what did he predict

Journalists report reality as it unfolds at the heart of it all, right? Reporters embedded in a war zone, showing us scenes in real time. Before the 24 hour news cycle, journalism and "news" was this. A nightly recap of the world's events, with a focus on national events.

Historically CNN started the 24 hour cycle, but like how the founding fathers never anticipated assault weapons, Turner never anticipated the bubble. In fact, if you go back and watch CNN from the 80's and 90's, it was pretty bland. Some entertainment type stuff, but then Fox news hit, and the bubble was born. First time the news really faced a "fake" standard. Fox was like "we report the exact opposite of what you report--kind of like when a sports team wins--did they win or DID THE OTHER TEAM LOSE?"

This led to the rise of Rush on AM...then the bubble got bigger...where we are today.
The neutral approach is basically the PBS format--like citing a scholarly source. It's been vetted.

..and if Turner had anticipated the bubble, he'd somehow de facto create it as well.

Business is as business does, but clearly you can see that Turner was out expand the narrative, not collapse it. Back then, the big three owned the rights to all footage shot--for example--when Reagan was shot, broadcasting the live footage was illegal to any other network besides the big three.

Truth--CNN broadcasted the footage without getting consent because they were being deliberately cut out of the journalism market at the time. In fact, he was bursting the bubble of the older model. Ted may be rich as fuck, but he's not conventional. Fuck you, fine me...

If you want to go there...The OJ trial is the first step on this ladder. Then TruTV. Then the concept of breaking news, especially post 9-11. Now if Someone farts it's breaking news with hyper graphics and bombastic music.

To give a contrast; PBS might report on...randomly...Aboriginals fighting with Australia to keep their section of the land against the state who wants to bulldoze it for "purposes"...you know, like NPR. When do these stories come up on major new outlets? Gotta credit Maddow for Flint in that respect...and Puerto Rico.

Bottom line: Turner wanted change. And was a prick if he had to be. Not because of gain as much as reporting. Tell the TRUE story, around the world, every day.

alex jones is a government agent, he is a tool of mis-information, meant to discredit conspiracy theories with exaggerations and outright lies to bury the nuggets of truth in bullshit to make them unbelievable