#SeeYouInPhilly

#SeeYouInPhilly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj9TkjL87Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Two million Bernouts rioting in my city
Finally, a chance to witness a Happening in person.

Can bernouts even organize themselves?

Meet me at queen Victoria's and there will be blood

>tfw I live in CC
h-hold me lads

It would be cool.

But it's not going to happen.

Occupy Wallstreet was the best the left could do, and that was basically a bunch of hipsters doing drugs in a tent and shitting on the sidewalk.

These people don't even know how to get angry anymore.

They only know how to be passive aggressive.

These are the people that will key cars with trump bumper stickers, spit in peoples sandwiches, flick people off after they've passed them, and other limp wrist faggotry that they then brag about to all their friends wearing che guevara shirts.

These people couldn't agitate the dirt out a shirt with a washing machine.

York here. Gonna be kicking back

>Throwing chairs in Nevada
>Rioting outside Trump rally's right now and in the past destroyed police cars
>Don't know how to get angry

My god I can't wait for this, the Bernouts are going to destroy her convention bump and make her look like a fucking idiot.

Another phillyfag here. I live about 15 minutes from Center City, am I going to be bothered by these retards?

Lately, I can't tell if it's Ben or Zyklon making these comics.

>Compares their protest to 1968 DNC

Yeah, look how well that worked out for you guys.

it will be at Wells Fargo, mid-week, so not much should really happen downtown

They are one and the same.

Truly a meme miracle.

>peace

didn't it sway public opinion against the Dems too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE BERNOUTS ARE GONNA SPLIT THE DEMS IN SPECTACULAR FASHION

I can't believe Shillary is stealing the nomination by getting more votes.

>1968 DNC

so they literally want to be outnumbered 2:1 by police and beaten? Lmao

I guess 2016 is the new 68?

#itsalwaysbernieinphilidephia

Ben Garrison's cartoons no longer need edits, he's embraced the madness.

On a more serious note he's really grown as a cartoonist over the past few months. I've always thought his cartoons were overly complicated and to anyone who wasn't a hard core politics follower they wouldn't make any sense. Lately though he's really focused up and kept on point, plus his art seems better too. Trump made Ben Garrison Great Again!

considering the results of that election,yes

fug

relevant

Maybe he already accepted Kek, our lord and saviour.

Why was there a riot at the 68 convention?

Rioting was the hip thing to do in the late 60s

10,000 of the 1960s version of bernie supporters marched to the convention, thousands of police, military and national guardsmen were called in and clashes erupted

More than 1000 injured

Let me walk you through it step by step
>Johnson looks at polls and nopes out of the race
>Bobby Kennedy is the next runner up but he gets shot
>most states don't have primaries, most of the delegates just appointed by state parties
>none of the remaining democrats have enough delegates to dems have enough delegates
>Sen. Eugene McCarthy was the Bernie Sanders of the day
>he gets 38% of the votes for states that did have primaries, he's the leader by a wide margin
>Democrats tell him to fuck off, choose Vice President Hubert Humphrey, who literally came in last place with 2% of the vote
>Chicago Mayor Daley is a major Democrat and notorious mob figure
>he orders the cops to clear out the McCarthy supporters in a brutal fashion
>the riot starts when cops start beating up hippies
>American public sees the Dems as hippie retards in the aftermath
>Nixon wins

thx my man

It's actually really interesting, it was a lot like what we're seeing now, the business/crime facet of the Democrats came up against the left wing radicals, there was one point where Mayor Daley was filmed shouting swears at one of the senators who was saying things were getting out of hand. It exposed a lot of ugliness in the party that really turned the public off. I think Bernie has a chance to do something similar

Here's the vid of Daley if anyone cares, also pic related is the primary results, the grey states are the ones where the party just picked the delegates

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj9TkjL87Rk

>Mayor Daley was filmed shouting swears at one of the senators who was saying things were getting out of hand.

He yelled "fuck you you Jew son of a bitch"

Daley was such a bastard lol.

Another thing I found funny was Humphrey bitching that the police used so much tear gas it got up into his hotel room.

I'm imagining Bill Clinton giving one of his "why you need to vote for my wife's vagina" speeches at the convention and being interrupted by some cuck in the back screeching YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

They're usually fairly disruptive at Trump events when there's only a few dozen of them. Even if they filter this shit as much as possible a good third of those inside the convention hall will be Bernouts, they're going to interrupt Clinton's speech and do something retarded, I just know it. The only question is will enough of them join in that security can't get them all out?

>not enough security
>commies hit by a tidal wave of microaggression when they're forced to confront the crushing reality of their inevitable failure that they've been Crimestopping for the past months
>riots

>adequate security
>police presence triggers a chimpout
>riots

It's a win-win desu

I don't know how they could have enough security, you need like 2-3 cops per protester to peacefully remove them, and if even half the Bernie supporters decide to freak out in the convention hall it'll be uncontrollable without resorting to tear gas and clubs, which won't exactly look good either.

They'll be protesting at the RNC too of course, but the big difference is that there won't be that many of them inside the hall.

How is she stealing the election if more people vote for her over Bernie?

>a few thousand people will go
>starbucks will have their most profitable evening after

would Sup Forums riot if trump was cheated ?

Don't forget the fact that both Dem candidates have been in a race to see who could shit on whites/cops more.
I really don't think at this point you're gonna see more than the required bare minimum of effort from PPD.
Lots of interesting ingredients f.am.
Plus Bernie has been screaming Revolution for months. Once again, the elitists in both parties haven't been listening.

if riots break out then yes because your ass is getting looted

>associating the Blues Brothers with this faggotry

Please happen.
I want to get soooo comfy.

Board the windows, buy ammo and candles. DONT ANSWER THE DOOR!

Those are jungle spics not Bern victims
I doubt they even know how to vote

And a month ago they were all saying
>lol look at those divided republicans
>they're so going to get a contested convention
>we democrats are so united unlike those dumb republicans
>we won't cause a ruckus, we'll just unite behind the winner

I feel like a few might go shoot some place up but Sup Forums doesn't have niggers' superpower of being able to turn off your survival instinct and turn into a hivemind at the flip of a switch

Or Hillary will be smart and pick Sanders as her VP. Bam, landslide guaranteed.

That was never going to happen to being with but the bridges are REALLY burned now.

P.S. Build wall

*h-holds u and gives u 6 digits :3*

Sanders' people would turn on him like hungry dogs.

There's literally no downside on picking Sanders as her VP.

>B-B-B-B-B-BUT HE'S A GOMMIE

ALL Democrats are commies to a degree.

Why would they?

Hillary is basically a corporate empty suit, you and I know that she should pick Bernie, but her numbers people will tell her he only appeals to young people and that young people are a solid democratic group anyways. He's not from a swing state either, and he's certainly not a woman or a minority (Jew doesn't count). She'll fuck up like she always fucks up.