Just try to name a multiplayer game that's got more hackers than this steaming pile of horse shit

Just try to name a multiplayer game that's got more hackers than this steaming pile of horse shit.....

Honestly I almost never run into hackers. I enjoy the game quite a bit.

Division

gta 5

Diablo 2 if anyone still plays it lol

cs:go honestly

Don't know much about this game aside from the fact that half of my Steam friends have it and I keep hearing great reviews. Is it as good as people say it is?

counter strikes pretty bad at times depending on where you are

APB

MeinReich, eheem...I mean Minecraft

GTA5
APB
The Division
CS:GO

I only get a hacker in my game every 10 games or so on PUBG.

Maybe you just fucking suck and are blaming it on "hackers" lol

tf2

Every counter strike, cod.

Im currently rank 70 on tpp NA and 155 on fpp NA and its infested with asian hackers. Pretty much every game i meet at least one aimbotter (sniping half of the server without missing one shot) or speedhacker. Its really bad, not impossible to win tho but its just hard in high ranking

Its overhyped shit. Fun with friends, but even watching paint dry is fun with friends.

>popularity
>worth hacking
it's almost like these two things are correlated, you dumbass.

It has a good concept, but mechanically and visually it's just garbage, get fortnite battle royale instead, it's the same concept but more polished and actually fun to play and look at. Also it's free unlike PUBG.

what the actual fuck is this lol.
good bait i hope

Seriously, China is ruining his reputation online...
that Chinese teams are pure toxic waste they would kill you for a flash bang nade

I never knew I would hate chinese people so much whats wrong with their society? its like they buy this game just to spit all players around the world in the face

wonder if the chinese online behaviour is a mirror of their actual mental state or their attitude towards western people

God chinks are the worst.
>play squad with randoms
>get Chinese player in team
>land in empty town
>chink follows you into every house
>loots same house
>begs for all the loot
>runs off and dies

Today I got matched with a chinese premate team
one barely spoke English repeatedly asked if I found good stuff
told him I found a few things
got sniped by him from a mile
looted by mates
they got a level 1 vest
whats wrong with them?

what are you? LE hardcore PUBG gamer?
It's a shit game, same as i was with Dayz, good concept, shit rendition.

You've never won a game

If you're ranked in the top 1% its all hackers.

SA:MP

Pubg>>>>>>fortnite

That cartoony building giant ramps and pumpkin grenades is for children

This

Yeah and pubg is mature edgy game for retired businessmen. What are you fucking retarded?

Chinks are the fucking worst in that game. Gooks and Nips rarely show up but they're actually good team mates even if they don't speak english. Had a few games with nip teamates who learned enough english from me to tell me if they saw someone, needed help or found good equipment. Chinks just TK and/or don't fucking help you if you're in trouble or can't find weapons.

Only game I've won was because the last other two survivors killed each other with a grenade.

rainbowsix seige 95% of multiplayer is diamond ranked under lvl 150.
Rly takes the fun out of the simple game

you cant deny that their is a huge difference...
f.e. in PUBG you can hide in fields etc... fortnite feels like total open / no real cover possible world...

>No real cover
>Can literally make your own cover