youtube.com/watch?v=BKf1waR07-s
youtube.com/watch?v=w2b4bFwfWU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good for him

great, he did it the right way

Well what?

He made it.

based

Awesome stuff. This is how it is done take notes beaners.

That retarded segment that George Carlin spouts about the american dream being dead is the worst redditshit to ever make it's way onto the internet.

Good for this guy honestly. He dug himself out of Haiti into a honorable career,

It's dead, but the Israeli dream is still alive and well.

What's wrong with his eyes?

And then a mexican took his place, so he had to serve another 8 years until one opened up.

Few of us have a problem with things like this.

Haitian immigrants are bretty gud as long as they stay away from 'African American' culture.

Also, we should require them to apply deodorant like the rest of us.

Isn't this what we call anecdotal evidence, and doesn't dispute the general rule?

Just saying, if we look at statistics, the dream is dead baby

Muh blacks didu nufing

A diet of Haitian mud cookies

I read here that West Point has become the most overrated officer academy, is this real Sup Forumsacks.

Well what?

anybody?

Good for him. We need more men with that kind of mindset.

i think we all like this
he seems to be a good person

checkmate, redditcucks

Get that cock out of your mouth and try again.

>thread not going your way, better pull a distraction

More meatshields are always good

He got out of a shithole and made something of himself.
Respectable, but they're not all anywhere close to being like him.

Remember when Rome started enlisting non-Romans? That was fun.

If you're willing to renounce your old customs and traditions, serve your country, and integrate in order to gain your citizenship, you're more of an American than any Social Justice Warrior born here ever will be. Congrats to that guy.

How can you enlist in the Army if you're a foreign citizen?

we point uot the filures here, not gloryfy the exceptions
learn your fucking board culture before posting you reddit shit

ITT: morons think it's Ok for niggers to enter the States because some might turn out ok-ish..

>letting haitians into your country

youtube.com/watch?v=BKf1waR07-s

But that was right before it fell.

What? I support this guy, it was inspirational. I was curious as to what Sup Forums thought since you guys seem to talk about lynching all blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=w2b4bFwfWU8
Thread music.

Sup Forums now leddit 2.0. I want to vomit.

HERE COMES REDDIT

He's also not stupid because gold stars o the collar require a 3.7 GPA. Good for him. I have no problem with this, except for the fact that Haiti has one less smart person.

As long as you're legal immigrant. The Army would even do the naturalization for you.

the american dream never existed. the whole concept was invented by hollywood who is owned by people who hate americans.

>HERE COMES REDDIT
"fuck you, hippie. You ARE the system."

aww, that's sweet

>Army

Not Marines or Navy.

there have been blacks in every war the US has fought

>officer
>meatshield

Good gou

*tips fedora*

fuck you

Where is your country.

What flag? I'm on my phone

Sounds like another American to me.

At least he worked hard to get to where he is now unlike American hood niggers who rely on welfare

>I was hoping to create another b-tier circlejerk

ftfy

> he dies in combat in 2017
10/10 what a deram

>blacks in every war the US has fought
halo der miter! Now lookkee hera...I done be an officer hera....we done gonna strom that there trench...

Literally who?

Thank you for illustrating the difference between a black person and a nigger.

>beeper
when the fuck was this drawn

foreign nigger scum should have died.

Haitian immigrants are the worst people imaginable. That a few aren't complete savages doesn't excuse the majority. Plus it says this guy came legally, which many Caribbean immigrants do not.

Good for him, man. I hope he's happy.

What? Does he sound like a criminal to you?
Holy fuck full damage control. Is that what you came in to spew?

libtard, go back to tumblr with the rest of the cucks.

This is what its all about. Good for this man.

$10 she's a coal burner

gibraltar

Gibraltar

Haitians killed 30k whites and took saint domingue by force, I fucking hate haitians, we only accept them because of creole, all they do is commit crimes.

how the fuck do you get a tonsil rock under your tongue?

Dude.

This place is full of 18 year old edgelords. That episode came out in 1992 and Daryl Strawberry hasn't played baseball for like 17 years.

Nobody will get this reference.

Good one though, made me laugh.

this is the real america, not your shit "american dream" reckless consumerist degeneration.

wow a haitian who actually isnt a piece of shit. outliers are truly amazing

Sup Forums is not one person. I don't want to lynch all blacks. I want to lynch loud dindu niggers. They're called "dindus" for a reason.
Because they act like twats, and then blame everything on racism. They make up a huge part of the U.S and they are a cancer.

>We want people coming in, but we want them LEGALLY
T.Trump

What's wrong with this? Earned his citizenship the right way and will be successful to boot. Spics can't do this or just aren't willing to work for it.

He's a true patriot and we need more men and women like him to be completely honest

>>materialism is the american dream
>thanks for proving my point

oh no you dont leaf. Not letting you delete that

>one nigger is good

If they were never here or if this guy and a handful of others were the only niggers in a 95%+ white country it would be good

Niggers are mostly scum and you're a white idiot living in a 95%+ neighborhood, so I win the argument by default

Pretty great desuu

Good for him!

I see a white American standing there.

They're all honorary whites.

This

Yankee ingenuity>"muh streets of gold" yuropean idea of what america should be like

Spotted the cuck

You are the reason whites will be a minority in this country soon. Fuck you and fuck non white immigration.

Good for him.
Fucking cucks saying the american dream is dead.
The American dream was that you could come to America and have a better life for you and your children.

Lefties and Dindus have no idea how good their life is compared to if they stay in africa or some other country.

I don't want to lynch anyone.
I want them to prosper in their own beautiful country of Africa were they can be Kangz all they want.
I want deportation of blacks, the average IQ goes way up, the crime rate drops on all counts by 50%, it makes economic sense too give 38% of all welfare is recieved by them.

>Good for him
>great
>He made it.
>based
>Awesome
>Good
>bretty gud
>Good
>good person
>Respectable
>Congrats to that guy.
>inspirational
>sweet
>Good
>I hope he's happy.
>Good for this man.
ITT: It's a curious sociological phenomenon to watch the white 'red-pilled' males come here and try to out cuckold one another with their negro worship.

Th y just fall in love o whatever they're around. There is a big culture shock though. My neighbor was Haitian married to a French/Nigerian and he was great, however his brother was downtown living with hood rats and a bullets too good for him.

Does he support other haitians flooding into the USA en mass? Does he support increased immigration in general? If so he isn't American and can fuck off.

The difference between someone with an American soul and someone without will always be their ability to empathize with the existing America and understand why we want fewer immigrants, because they will also view the bulk of immigrants as being too foreign and too ungrateful to be allowed to continue coming in.

Good for him, I don't know if you know this, it is not like pol for the most part is rabidly racist.

This board is more of a place of discussion of social/economics that are race and religion related.

America was for Europeans.

fuck off faggot, he did something with his life instead of bitching and whining. Why because hes black im supposed to call him a useless nigger?
fuck your jew trickery

can't get much more cucked than this

Guys Haitians are basically black Asians. No joke. On average they have a higher standard of living, higher incomes, lower rate of crime etc. than American-born blacks.

>reckless consumerist degeneration

people that say this shit think we should all live in government funded housing with only bicycles and scooters for private transportation.

There's nothing reckless about owning your own home and your own automobile. If you can do those two things without going into debt you've "made it" by any society's metric.

why because im happy he did something with his life?

frig off

Nice false flag attempt.

>white 'red-pilled' males come here and try to out cuckold one another with their negro worship.
thanks to le-r-donald for making 4 chan great again.
Welcome to pol 2.0, now fully PC. Wünderbr.

You are fucking mentally ill. You must be autistic to think it as black/white as you do.
Holy fuck. Get a goddamn grip, you sad fucking edgelord.
>My version of "red-pill" makes you a cuck stop being dumb KEK

OP is mad that his divide-and-conquer thread didn't go as planned

Fuck off kike