I work at a gym AMA

>I work at a gym AMA

if you saw a fat guy trying would you judge him poorly for it?

it makes me proud when i see fat people in the gym. especially sweaty ones.
the only time i judge is when it comes to form. if anyone throws weights around like a jackass ill treat them like a jackass
>fatties in the gym make me happy.

Hockey?

no

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Any Netflix recommendations? Do you prefer furry or shaved? Do you eat the Booty? Any fetishes? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Opinion on the Pakistan India conflict? Opinion on trump? Difference between existing and living? Do chicks ever leave their panties on the floor? If so are you required to throw them away or do you sniff and keep them?

Interested in the panty question tbh....do hot chicks ever leave panties in the changing room?

What's the best way to blood out of a boys underwear?

>6.5"
>7"on a good day

>Fight Club.. i know, cliche

>afro samurai

>Bubble gum or chocolate

>Indian curry chicken

>DVSN has been on my pandora station a lot lately during commute. and ive been working out to Magic Sword

>youtubers stopped being interesting in 2010, but i guess Mark Rippetoe has been my most viewed video series

>dont watch much tv, and i dont have netflix so i dont know whats good. i have an awesome library of movies though

>shaved the older they are and furry the younger they are. trimmed.

>i love to eat the booty if shes hygenic

>i like when a girl is completely submissive. power struggles are kinky and fun

>i think im a 7.5, and some days i feel like a 5

>no idea about the politics of those two countries or how theyre related. dont follow politics much... intentionally

>except i dislike most of trumps conservative trickle down policies. they're retarded and have never worked. i wouldnt prefer mike pence though

>not at the gym. at home yea sometimes. especially after a night of drinking.

>existing is where youre riding the wave
>living is where you make the wave you ride on

>we would throw away panties.
>besides old sweaty pussy smell is repulsive af

no. besides male employees cant go in the womens locker room until after hours. and i usually dont stay that late.

how did you get the job?
would you consider yourself fit?

>i applied online. brought in my resume an hour later and asked to speak with the manager.
>got a "Second interview" the next day which was pretty much a job offer and an orientation in the same day

Do douches go to your gym to try and pull roots?

i had a crappy day and wanna talk about the place that makes me feel better
>AMA

roots?
like pull fucking plants out of the ground?

Pick up bitches to fuck

>not really. everyone at my gym pretty much knows each other already. half of them are already fucking or dating or friends.
>nobody goes up to strangers and picks them up or hits on them randomly here.
>just bad gym etiquette

would you say you have good social skills or carisma?
do you have any qualifications?

>id say i have great social skills, but honestly im bad with women,and playing the stupid psycological game to get them.
>id rather be forward and honest, but thats not what gets you laid

>I dont have any fitness qualifications. I dont have any certifications of any sort either.
besides loads of research, and two years self taught workout experience

Lol, that would be a weird workout. "Today guys we're doing indoor gardening."

Tbh it would probably be an effective workout and popular with hipsters. You might be onto something there...

If i was to use the equipment and not wipe my sweat off afterwards, will there be repercussions? Also, is it ok to urinate in the shr there? After all, it all goes to the same place right

I got a gym membership but i don't want it anymore but everytime i go down there to cancel you sneaky fucks manage to persuade me to sign up for longer. I tried canceling over the phone and signed up till 2023. What can i do?

i was thinking some douchey kids who rip out the bushes in our landscaping to prove to each other theyre strong

>no repercussions. Besides all the regulars will look down upon you, and you will be judged.

>you do you, when you're in the loo. whatever you want man

stop being a lazy piece of shit and go to the gym, and make it a habit.

you keep joining for longer because you want to go to the fucking gym. so go. help yourself.

no downsides to being more fit

What if i took a shit in the shr and then squashed it through the floor waste? Is that ok? I don't want to have to get out and go all the way over to the toilet and then all the way back to the shr again.

what do you think of jews?

they buy more expensive memberships that get me more commission

how do you get roids?

poorfag here. how do i get gains in my back and legs without going to the gym?

hemorrhoids?

Do you even lift?

Have you ever caught anyone Fucking in the showers?