SKEEUP

SKEEUP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3E-VUA7BhSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These threads are the only reason I get up in the morning.

stop forcing reddit memes

Do you think Shannon knows he's retarded?

It's like my grandma always say, you'll never catch the ball without two hands. And until I see it outta the cowboys on a consistent basis, I'm gonna roll with A-Rod, the elite, transcendent quarterback of those Green Bay Packers. Skeeup, do you have a retort?

STAY OFF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDUHHHHH

The fuck? Us 4chads did this

House negroes please leave

faux sports please go

My father is a sales guy with CBS and worked with Shannon on The NFL Today (I know, I know, "My Dad works for Nintendo", but I'm not bullshitting you). EVERYONE used to make fun of the way Shannon talked. From what I remember he used to be a good sport about it.

Eh.. He's more successful than me. #props

>From what I remember he used to be a good sport about it.

based Shannon

I like how shannon doesn't have to rely on being an obnoxiously loud black person to raise a point

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYUP

>I've talked to players and it is possible to accidentally like a post on social media

THEY PUT A MAN ON THE MOON, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

why is shannon so based

youtube.com/watch?v=3E-VUA7BhSI

great post, based DR

>Thinking it's actually about making points rather than baiting viewers like you with outrageous characters
>Trying to talk shit after falling into their trap

You might want to take a step back and assess some things

SKUP

is there a skeeeupp montage yet? I cant find one on YT

>plebbit

nigga I was the one who started this meme

It hasn't caught on, user. This is our pure baby. It'll have to be one of us to do it

why is purple aki in a suit?

shannon was the one who started this meme senpai

>Yeah LeBron did all of that Shannon.But what about Ray Allen?
Does Skeeup have any other argument other than this when talking about LeBron?

What is his endgame?

He doesn't need one. Allen doesn't make that shot, lebrons legacy in shambles

Skeeeup gets paid to shitpost

Mfw no good YT montages of Skeeup.

What's their individual endgames?

Those digits compel you to make montages, user

Reddit hates Skip bayless, they don't know anything about SKEEEEEUP

TSKEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP