Sarah Silverman Thinks It’s Time To Start Legislating Male Masturbation

>“Here’s something that I learned that is fascinating, and it’s this: Scientists have found that sperms cells smell,” Silverman said during her set. “Like I know sperm smells, but sperm cells have the sense of smell, and you know what that means: Sperm is life.”
>“And you know what that means,” she said. “We’ve gotta legislate that shit.”
>Silverman then reminded the crowd that some states require women to have an ultrasound before they can get an abortion.
>“What we’ll do is — it’s a real simple procedure. We take a really long needle-like basically GoPro camera and we put it down your penis hole, urethra, then down into your testicular sack,”
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sarah-silverman-abortion-sperm_us_57433e93e4b0613b512aef44

She's right you know.

Fuck that ugly bitch... fucking monkey ass tits. She can go fuck herself with Jimmy Kimmels tiny ass dick.

lol, yep. my sperm have rights

i mean, she is a comedian right? i dont get why people give her more credit than she deserves. shes a clown.

leave it at that.
#spermlivesmatter

Just another reason to let Islam dominate the world and put all those cunts inside Burkas and voice ban them from everywere

Here comes the discusting refrigerator nudes

She was at a comedy show with Louis CK and Aziz Ansari a while back and she sucked. She was flipping through her notebook for material and when she couldn't find anything she walked down to the front row and sat on an old woman's lap and interviewed her. Dumbest shit.

>pure coincidence

You can tell someone is retarded when they start comparing a developing fetus to a gamete.

If sperm is life her used up old kike cunt must be a mass grave

If sperm cells are alive, then abortion should be illegal.

What was Louis CK's routine?

>ban jerking off

>millions of pent up angry men with newly found hours of free time

What could possibly go wrong.

Ok by that logic lets also legislate a diversity quota for Judaism

>female """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedians""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Well done, leaf.

typical Louie routine of talking about whatever comes to mind but the difference being is that is his style and he was actually funny

Sperm cells contain half a human genome, and therefor are not a unique human organism

Embryos contain a unique (except in the case of twins) full human genome and are therefor human organisms.

It's not hard guys....

>sense of smell
>women
>science

every single part of that speech basically proves she has no clue what the fuck she was talking about when she tried to tie all those points together unsuccessfully

->Americans pay for this shit

>huff
God damn it I knew it.

Sorry that killing unborn life isn't you're favorite way to word an abortion but thats what it is.

Jizz won't turn into life if I sits in my ball sack you dumb fucking hooker.

Just admit that you're a murder and a fucking whore that can't say no to dick, I am pro choice but fuck you people are hypocrites.

Probably the same old
>I'm a fat and disgusting loser
>Lol curse words
>Hey, shouldn't we just kill all the nigger babies
His shtick got really old really fast.

except they aren't living
like i now this is bait
but come on

It's a joke posted on a joke website akin to The Onion. Why did you post it here?

Body looks nice, but her hands are huge, and her personality is shit. I know it's mostly an act and public front, but still a turn off. Jews have to be edgy to be funny.

if my sperm has rights then you cant tell me when and where i cant sow my seed
and ill sew it in your cesspit. my sperm is strong, it will survive the horrors and you will bear my abomination and it will be sacrificed to kek.

Unless women's menstruation and periods get same treatment she doesn't have an argument. Sperm dies mighty fast anyway.

also ban periods apparently

>All my sperms have had to smell other sperm

Who are we going to send in for the rescue mission? We can't leave our fallen behind.

I would let her come masturbate me whenever she wants.

>thatsthejoke.jpg

The cure for male entitlement syndrome is:

ENFORCED

MALE

CHASTITY

AND

SISSIFICATION

How can white bois even compete when their dicks are locked in chastity?

>those comments

Huffington is deadly serious.

THE ONION WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A WARNING NOT AN INSTRUCTION

>Body looks nice,
>undercleavage sag
that body is a typical stumpy mess
go back to bed sarah

Why are they so bad? I don't think I've ever seen a funny one

First time i enjoy something Sarah Silverman said.

Stupid kike attention whore only around because its a kike.

oy vey it's like another spermatoshoah

She's a mentally ill deviant.

This

I guess sperm are technically life; they're living cells. But they're not human life. Even leftists' satire misses the point

She's trying to be funny.

Trying being the key word.

>What could possibly go wrong?
You have seen the Middle East lately right?

She failed biology as a child right? Or is she bieng purposely retarded for laughs. I honestly can't tell.

LIFE BEGINS AT AROUSAL

Is she a jewess?

Billy got the HIV, wtf.

They're living cells in the same way the mold on your bread you forgot to throw out is living.

>It sucks, but that’s where we’re at. In 2016. Sure, fine, OK.

Holy shit, veside the current year meme, what snarky cunt wrote this?

>Dumb bitch can't tell the difference between a haploid and a diploid
Color me surprised.

Okay, no abortions then.

This is a retarded argument. Sperm is different from a foetus in just about every conceivable way. There is no chance that the semen will become a real human baby without intervention, the way a foetus will.

Sarah Silverman continues to be the worst woman in the western world.

The ovens call out for this one.

I haven't watched her shit too much but from what I can gather her entire shtick is "I'm such a jew holy shit look how edgy I am for bringing up religion and abortion"

If there is one kike I'd fuck until I literally couldn't move anymore it's her

those tits, that kike face, her kike accent....god just ride me already

What the fuck is wrong with her bone structure?

Busted face, fake tits, fucking abyssmal comedian.

>""""""Entertainer""""""" has a opinion on an """"issue""""
literally nothing

>Huffington post
>not a complete joke website filled with complete joke "journalists"
There's not a single person with more than a couple brain cells to rub together that takes it seriously.

Hey Ms. Anderson

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

hot

>a single fertilized egg containing the DNA of two people is morally and ethically the same as 12 million sperm in my sack

jew?

Same my dude

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

Jews are inbred as fuck and have lots of genetic problems.

>huff post
Instead of talking about the migrant crisis, why don't we talk about cum

What a stupid bitch

Of course it's fucking alive

It's way more alive and aware as a fetus too.

What the fuck?

My nutjuice has the right to the pursuit of happiness.
And hot young tight pussy is what it craves.
Therefore, rape must be made legal.
Not because I like it cuz I dont.
But I must respect the rights of my baby batter so fuckin spread em bitches.
Fsttues and dogs need not apply because my sperm hates that shit.

wooooow

9/10

i just faggot this, have pokey in the report, fun

Fucking photoshops man

>implying
i honestly dont even know where to watch her shit other than google

FUCKKKKKKK this edgy KIKE makes cock rock HARD

Except literally everyone who's not from Sup Forums.

reported for illegal content.

i might have cateracts at an earlier age because of that picture.

What is it with liberals and retarded hyperbole?

>an ultrasound is the same as implanting a gopro in your body
>building the wall is the same as gassing the jews

Is it a symptom of being stupid as fuck or do they know better and they're just dishonest?

Holy shit, a rare Honduran flag, only seen it 4 times in 3 years

>filename

Lmfao underrated

"Liberals" are a minority in America, most of the country is moderates and Conservatives. Huffpo is a joke everywhere.

>"Liberals" are a minority in America

>Liberals
Stop this meme. Try your average Facebook user.

>Jew rat body. No thanks.

Why are her shoulders so wide?

Was this at the shoreline amphitheater?

MFW WATCHING THE X-FILES RIGHT NOW

So that's why Jews have big noses... they're smelling our jizz.

Most of those people are actually fairly apolitical and just parrot inane facebook memes to signal to their friends and nothing more. In that sense, they're the most useful of idiots, but you really can't say that they have any sort of political conviction when they aren't even capable of explaining why they claim to believe what they do.

They don't even deserve to be called liberals because they don't even think about their supposed beliefs deeply enough to qualify as anything other than a product of a successful propaganda campaign.

This unintentionally illustrates how totalitarian over-legislation, making everything a law and hateful invasive attacks on dignity are irresistable to Jews.

Tyrannosaurus Rekt

So if I run up and jack off on her face, she can't wipe it because that would be interfering with a dead body.

>Sarah Silverman
she's lucky Chelsea "Oven Bait" Handler is out there, otherwise Silverman would be the BOTTOM of the talent list.

>Why are her shoulders so wide?

African genes in the Semitic stock.