....the fuck is that?

....the fuck is that?

Some1 just threw himself into a circular saw... Guess KYS is life?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/07/17/health/blue-whale-suicide-game/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What?

"blue whale challenge"

blue whale is a suicide game, u complete dangerous challenges and if u win u commit suicide. it started in russia

it's a game?

Ye

Anyone got footage?

>if u win u commit suicide
dumbest shit i've ever heard

Go an hero pls

? Are you unwell? Mentally?

If you don't understand, ur a newfag. So GTFO

do you even know what a circular saw is???

its a game for those who wish to commit suicide but to go out in a bang. there r utube videos about it

I'll check it out thanks

Ahh so you DO have mental health issues. Sorry if I offended you. I understand it’s something you have no control over

Not necessarily a bang. Sort of mysterious romantic style I suppose, but not a bang.

>I can't even....

Yeah I'm aware of the game but wtf is this shit you're talking about someone throwing themselves onto a circular saw??

I have always been a hardcore skeptic. If someone tells me something is 'true' I often end up doing some due diligences to verify the claim. I'm a truth seeker by nature.

I heard about the online game; "Blue Whale" via facebook and instantly had to see if it was legit.

For those of you who may not know what the game is it's a social game hosted on a Russian media site (I'm not going to be posting links so don't ask). The game is a text driven interactive experience that lasts 50 days. The player must perform a daily task that is then proven via photographic evidence and then submitted to the game Administrator. The rumor is that the tasks become more and more extreme as the days progress with the 50th day resulting in the Administrator deliberating a final task of suicide.

When I heard about this game and the claims that over 130 people had, in fact, killed themselves because of it I had to check it out. The game is run by a group in the same vein as a facebook group or message board. If you want to play you find the URL, create an account and then contact the Administrators of the group. I created an account and joined the group 40 days ago. Here is a transcript of my interactions so far.

Me: "I want to play."

Administrator: "Are you certain? Once you begin you cannot quit."

Me: "I understand. Yes, I want to play."

Administrator: "The game lasts 50 days. You must complete each task diligently and provide proof that you have done so via photographs."

Me: "I understand."

Administrator: "No one must know about the game or what you are tasked to do. Do you understand?"

Administrator: "At the end of the game, you die."

Me: "What if I chicken out?"

Administrator: "I have your information. We know where you live, we know where you go to school, we know how to find you. We will come after you."

Me: "I understand. I want to play."

Administrator: "Very good. Let's begin."

Now at this point, I was thinking that the whole sinister angle was a bunch of BS showboating. They didn't have my info as I falsified my account credentials. I guess they could track my IP address but whatever, I'm the US and they are in Russia.

I was wrong.

DAY ONE: Administrator: "Hello, your task for today is to wake up at 2:45 AM."

DAY TWO: Administrator: "Hello, your task for today is to watch the film; "The Ring" at midnite tonight."

DAY THREE: Administrator: "Hello, your task for today is to tell your best friend that you hate them."

Tasks such as these went on for the bulk of the first 25 days but began to increase in intensity on day 26...

DAY TWENTY-SIX: Administrator: "Your task for today is to stick a safety pin through your cheek."

Me: "I can't do that, I won't perform self-mutilation."

Administrator: "You will perform the task and you will send me the photo. You have 23 hours left to perform the task."

Me: "I'm done with this game. I quit."

Administrator: "You will be done with the game in 24 days. You cannot quit. You will complete your task and all future tasks without fail."

Me: "I'm calling the police."

I did not hear back from the Administrator after that statement so I assumed I had ended the game and scared him/her/it off.

I was again, wrong.

DAY TWENTY-SEVEN: 12:01 AM Administrator: "Your task has not been completed. You will complete your Day Twenty-Six task and you will also be tasked with carving the word - INSIDERPROJECT onto your left arm."

Administrator: "You will complete both tasks and provide proof within 23 hours or there will be penalties."

I woke up to find these threatening messages from the Administrator and blew them off. I wasn't about to go sticking a safety pin through my cheek nor was I going to carve words into my arms. It was crazy. I closed my browser and figured that my time within the Blue Whale game was over.

Guess what?

I was wrong.

Five days later I received a text from a blocked number:

"Did you think you could just quit the game?"

I deleted the text and blocked the number thinking it was one of my friends (whom I had told what I was doing with the game) and left it at that.

The next day I got another text:

"They will come for you if you do not complete your tasks and address your penalties."

Ha, Ha, very funny - my friends were having a laugh at my expense. I decided to play along.

"OK, I'll get right on my tasks. I'm sorry I flaked on them. What are my penalties?"

"Finish your tasks. Your penalties have already been applied."

This made me a bit curious. What kind of penalties would my friends exact against me? I thought I would come home to a toilet-papered house or to an embarrassing picture placed up on facebook...

When I returned home I found my dog hanging from my backyard tree.

DAY THIRTY:

Administrator: "I am glad you decided to continue playing the game. Thank you for your photo submissions, they are all part of the fun."

Me: "Just give my next task."

Administrator: "Of course, of course, I appreciate your spirit in getting right to it. Your dog showed the same lust for life prior to her unfortunate end."

"Now about your next task. You are instructed to listen to the mp3 I will send to your inbox."

I was relieved that I was out of the self-mutilation task list at least and waited for the file to download.

The file was a mp3 around 3.5 megs in size. I scanned it for viruses and it came up negative. I listened to the file expecting some weird-ass psychedelic music but it wasn't music at all.

It was the sound of breathing that went on for around 3 minutes.

Days thirty-one through thirty-five were all the same tasks, wake up at 4:20 AM. Listen to music files they sent me (only one bit of music was sent, the other files contained breathing and some muffled laughter).

DAY THIRTY-SIX:

Administrator: "Your task today is to wake up at 4:20 AM. You will then be contacted by another whale. You will give that whale the following task - that whale is to carve 'f40' onto their left cheek."

Me: "I understand."

DAY THIRTY-SEVEN:

Administrator: "Your task today is to wake up at 4:20 AM and then to listen to the mp3 we send you and to post the photograph we send you onto any social media site."

I woke up at 4:20 AM and waited for the mp3 and photo. The mp3 was the same breathing sound followed by a very faint sound of giggling and what I thought were the words; "I love this game."

The photo was dark and hard to make out. it looked like a room of some sort with the lights off. It was rather grainy too so the photo had to have been taken in the dark without the use of a flash.

I opened the photo in Photoshop and played with the brightness and contrast settings hoping to reveal anything that might give clarity on what the picture was.

It was a picture of me asleep in my room.

DAY THIRTY-NINE:

Administrator: "Your task today is to wake up at 4:20 AM. When you wake up you will choose your place and means of death and send a photograph."

Here is where I am now. 40 days into this insane game with no way to get out. I went to the police and they told me they could nothing. I gave them the files and the photo and they told me they were both blank - nothing was on them. They accused me of wasting their time and said if I had anything actually concrete that they would 'look into it.'.

I'm going to complete my tasks. I live next to an 8 story parking garage that should do the trick when the time comes. Day 50. Part of me just wants to end it on day 40, or day 41. Fuck them, at least I have control of how I go out. This other part of me wants to run. I want to make them do their dirty work. I just don't want anyone else to get hurt.

As I write this I noticed a new piece of art tacked to my little sister's bedroom door. She always tacks up her masterpieces which usually consist of fairies and unicorns and fantastical birds.

This picture is different, it's larger and a bit more accomplished than her eight-year-old skillset.

It's a drawing of a blue whale.

its a bang for the parents lol

Wtf why you stole russian ARG from 2016, that killed many retards xD

Right. Role-playing gets my little pecker hard too.

That's some nice creepypasta. Obviously not true, but still nice.

Andrey Emelyannikov in Moscow 5 days ago

lol

that's pretty hardcore

Poshel nahui na dvach eblan:)

How sure are you?

Lol

100%. Kinda tempted to contact the admin, just to tell him off on day 2 because that's a boring movie I watched when I was a kid.

Have fun playing.

what movie

Night of the niggering cunts

gay niggers from outer space 2: the nerve gas boogaloo

LOL.

How could they have all your personal details and just so happen to live close enough to you that they could kill your dog and take photos of you when this is a global game?

It's a good creepy-pasta but it's just not plausible in the slightest unfortunately.

your cat is now marked

They had more than thirty days to place a "handler" near you.

Jokes on you, I don't have a cat.

What's my full name?

Yeah but that doesn't explain how they would find out where you live in the first place. Also I can't see someone justifying spending all that money on an international plane ticket just to do that.

People can find you from these posts.

Lmao, that's some good bullshit, if you wanna prove it post the pics.

That part isn't the worst. You could say that there is somebody else playing nearby and they were tasked to do it. Tracking IP over facebook is the bullshit part.

So, basically, recently in Russia was internet cult. They invited some kids with bad families, problems in life and e.t.c . After some tasks and 50 days they commited suicide.
With children in social networks work systematically and systematically, step by step pushing to the last line. We counted 130 (!) Suicides of children that occurred in Russia from November 2015 to April 2016 - almost all of them were members of the same groups on the Internet, lived in prosperous and loving families. The new deaths were announced in the same place.
(Guy who did that game was arrested for 3 years)

that shit is an actual problem in russia dude. i think someone even went to jail for trying to make people an hero already.
it is all about psycho stress because they keep you from sleeping and all that ends up in depressions and losing control. not to forget people who start this already have mental issues. also i guess people would give away their data themselves to those admins
not saying that copypasta in this thread is real though.

Yeah I'm aware of it, how it attracts vulnerable, depressed young people. But the creepy-pasta in this thread makes it seem like they're locked into some sort of game that they can't get out of when in reality they basically choose to keep going with the game, they aren't forced under threat of them killing their families or some shit.

I have on PC some pics with retards who thought that I was leader of the cult. Can post if you want.

That's the thing. Admins would quickly end up in jail, it wouldn't even take 50 days. Police could join the game and shut it down the moment he asks for self-mutilation.

But this is another cult, not "f57" or "blue whale".

>found the newfag

that is the whole spin in the end, he found out his sis probably did all the shit on him.
nice story. author should go to hollywood with it

Nope, lol. It was REALLY secret organisation untill russian 4ch found social page of the girl that comited suicide.

Nah, idea was just to make fun and kill some kids. They were following me and doing everything I say. I just changed name and maskot

if someone actually reports it and police is aware of the problem.
sometimes it is harder than you think to get attention

I thought the point was, if he didn't play 'till the end, his sister would suffer as well. But re-reading it, the giggling in the audio was probably his sisters.

that girl that got famous was never proved to be part of the blue whale challenge though.
other kiddos that wanted out of that game led to arrestment i think

it is a mix. she is playing the game also probably and also used to put pressure on him. really nice plot

But because of her dead booty pics and last words we found that cult. Comrade, do you know that "nya poka" actually means "akopyan" if read backwords, that was a second name of the leader :^)

well it went meme. but officially it was not linked

Best waifu, and girl that helped to find out the cult.

Drop the bass

not her

Finish the goddam story already

Did she died?

I would be really terrified of someone calls me by my name in Sup Forums

Lmao wtf is this shit

someone can. the guy right behind you watching you post here.

All these hot russian babes killing themselves... I'm gonna start a new game but part of the tasks will be to fuck me before offing themselves

I'm gonna do this game and post results after killing myself. Wait for it Sup Forums.

What if they send an other whale to do the wetwork?

I will wait for you user.. I have faith in you. Just make sure right after you kill yourself to post pics.

OK fair enough, but the question still remains how they find out your personal details unless you're stupid enough to actually give them your name and address.

looks fake tbh

I'm paying him to fuck me, he doesn't even know my real name

many rumors about this. still could be legit.

mfw they probably hacked your webcam

found the inspiration to this story i guess
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/17/health/blue-whale-suicide-game/index.html

how do you play?

even her mum said pics are legit in interviews
seems she was not alone at that event

What kind of pussy ass dog did you have? I have 3 pit blue tick mixes and anyone of them is capable of slinging a 200lb man around like a rag doll. Lord help the poor fucker that has all 3 go after them

Two pits, a junkyard cat, a viscous ferret, (Big Lebowski) and an arsenal. C-c-come at me bro?

idiot or genius?

Looks like you faggots been watching the movie Nerve

This is so fake, the guy who made this game has already been caught. We had this same shit in my country like a year ago. There was only like 3 confirmed suicides because of this. Here’s a accurate news story

metro.co.uk/2017/05/10/man-behind-blue-whale-suicide-game-says-hes-cleansing-society-6627694/amp/